Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: (18808 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Ask A Somali / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2011
fstranger5:

We will definitely win with you on our side! grin

LOL, I can see it now--insults flyin' left and right. Let the insults begin!!! j/k grin

Hmmm. . . lol, what happened sweetie? Got banned again?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2011
LadyBug or whachucall urself. Don't be deceived cos obviously you and I have different ideas of beauty. Look better than US? Lmaooo. A Nigerian - Agbani Darego - was the first BLACK woman, the first AFRICAN, to win Miss World. Have any of ur "beauties" managed to achieve that? Now move along with ur conceited self, it makes u look UGLY.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by LadyBella(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
I see I hit a nerve there. Oops maah baad. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ragdolls, Dude if we gona compare who's poorer in Africa I assure you Nigeria with its 150 mill and corruption can b on the high rankings, Somalis are not known to be beggers, I invite you to go to Minneapolis, Toronto and London to observe Somalis, You piece of a Bantu woman,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
Lmao!

See insult.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hey, mr somali

not sure if you're aware bantu has little or no meaning in nigeria.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
It's like me calling you ode, when you dont know what it means.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by armyofone(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2011
I think the Elyash guy came here to make trouble grin welcome my brother, you come well grin

Same Somali we see in the news? haha, keep day dreaming

Elyas:

@ragdolls, Dude if we gona compare who's poorer in Africa I assure you Nigeria with its 150 mill and corruption can b on the high rankings, Somalis are not known to be beggers, I invite you to go to Minneapolis, Toronto and London to observe Somalis, You piece of a Bantu woman,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by chic2pimp(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2011
Elyas:

@ragdolls, Dude if we gona compare who's poorer in Africa I assure you Nigeria with its 150 mill and corruption can b on the high rankings, Somalis are not known to be beggers, I invite you to go to London to observe Somalis, You piece of a Bantu woman,
All in the same sentence. . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2011
LadyBella:

I see I hit a nerve there. Oops maah baad. undecided grin

Yep, "Your" BAD in being delusioned that "looking better" than anyone is a criteria for greatness on the African continent these days. Tell me, what has Somalia, as a unit or a nation, contributed to the upliftment of the black nation?? Nigerians are in the forefront of sports, entertainment, science and business all around the world. I don't see a Somalian listed in the top 100 richest list or what ever. So sit your "good looking" azz down and don't come here feeling superior. It aint worth sh-it!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
Elyas:

Trust me, I've seen the somali's in London, have even been asked out by a few (begged me in fact for a date). You lot are known as antagonistic when it comes to Nigerian males - and you have a thing for siding with terrorists and bombers. So shut your trap about London somali's. Also, you guys obviously feel jealous of Nigerians and their swag, that's why you bash us on your site and even on our's. Honored to have you here?? Not if you come with a superior attitude bc you feel your women are "better looking".  Tell me, what has their good looks got them? Not even a place on the Mnet Face of Africa (by the way, a Nigerian has won that too grin Dummies!!!!!)
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Odunnu: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2011
First we had to deal with the SAs who trooped in here after a 'kporakpor' meeting, then the Zimbabweans, now we have the war torn Somalians coming on here to ask us to 'honour' them. Choi! We don suffer
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
Odunnu:

First we had to deal with the SAs who trooped in here after a 'kporakpor' meeting, then the Zimbabweans, now we have the[b] war torn Somalians[/b] coming on here to ask us to 'honour' them. Choi! We don suffer

hehehhheeeeehheee
Instead of them to concentrate on rebuilding their nation, they are more involved in looking in the mirror and asking, "Who is the fairest of them all" grin

Bunch of clowns grin. Let me even go to that their yeye site and see what they have to say for their gorgeous selves grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Ragdoll, Are you kidding yourself by saying Somali chics are running after Nigerian men, You must be an error in your judgement because I assure you our women despise you and would rather spot on your face unbeknowns to them that you are somewhat "human" and not what she really perceived you to be, a gorrila that scaped from the London zoo, Furthermore, What did Nigeria accomplish?, Given us African the must embarrassing image in these western countries by their pathetic scheme and scam called 419(or whatever it is called), One time their was this program on American channel called "How to catch a Nigerican Scam artist", where I saw with my own eye a grown Nigerian man being chased in the city of London, Then you have all your ruthless corruption, Do you know how many times you guys have came last at the worlds rankings of most transparent countries? Believe it or not 14 consecutive times, So what do you have against Somalis, And what trends and culture have you set with your starving corrupted country, I know nothing of Nigerian contribution to the wider world except absolute barbaric behavior, You people are known to be natural thieves, There is a joke amongst Africans that if you see a Nigerian at the airport you should not be near him/her because it is a human fraud to begin with and they can somehow plant some contraband in your suitcase, So man get a grip of your stature as a Nigerian, your nothing but a disaster, Maybe if you visit my blog you will learn one or two about my blog, myhajj..com
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Odunnu: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
Choi!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
LOL Elyas chill out. Let's not start a war here grin. You sound like those muslim extremists who see no other views as valid except theirs. Do you watch/read the news?? Do you keep urself updated at all? Get informed b4 coming here to carp on about ur lame Somali self ok. Cheers grin.

PS I'm female, d-uuuhh
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
Odunnu:

First we had to deal with the SAs who trooped in here after a 'kporakpor' meeting, then the Zimbabweans, now we have the war torn Somalians coming on here to ask us to 'honour' them. Choi! We don suffer

Lmao, didn't I say this was gonna turn into a forum war? grin. Na wa o!!!

Gee, I wonder who he next group of Africans will be after he leaves grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
RagDolls, Whether you are a female or male does not matter in the Nigerian species because there's no difference between Nigerian women and Nigerian men because the women are so musculine that they trespass on their womanly boundary,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2011
elyas no go kill me here lol.

this guy, it seems you're trying to insult nigerians but you're just too funny abeg.

i dey even try to take offence but the thing no gree come. cheesy

You lot are known as antagonistic when it comes to Nigerian males

really?  that's interesting.

Do you know how many times you guys have came last at the worlds rankings of most transparent countries? Believe it or not 14 consecutive times

ok, you're counting grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2011
Lol @ tpiah, a friend of mine told me a Somali guy punched him at work grin over a Nigerian girl grin. He wanted to hit back but was advised by some co-workers not to. The Somali got sacked cheesy. They are violent, woman-crazy, and have a leaning towards terrorism grin. But what do I know? I've met just one or two tongue. Elyas has not met ANY Nigerians but has such a solid view grin. Lmaoo
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
@tpiah, Ill just stop, Why do you I enjoy insulting Nigerians? , I dont know, But in anyrate, I am calling for a ceasefire, Its time for me to send money to my cousins back in Somalia, They need to buy AKs for our little adventure into the indian ocean, Hey Nigerians, lets stop the insults, I leave your people alone and leave my people alone, In anyrate, In Nigerian lady interested in Somali man?, Add my on my facebook, Elyas Sharmarke or siklykorupt@gmail.com
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @ tpiah, a friend of mine told me a Somali guy punched him at work grin over a Nigerian girl grin.

hilarious!!!!!! grin

we need some of those types here on nl!!! 

lol

i dont think he should have been fired however. Maybe reprimanded.

Elyas has not met ANY Nigerians but has such a solid view . Lmaoo

the same elyas who knew the meaning of yabaleft without being told.

i don dey wonder if na lagos the guy dey sef.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2011
Lol Elyas, that's cool, we have no beef with u guys, just drop by when you need a Naija fix grin

@tpiah, I guess we've won him over grin. Let's give peace a chance grin. It's boring fighting with fellow Africans. But anyone else. . . bring it on!!! Lmaooo
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
I just wanna use my positive energy for good deeds. As a Muslim. I have two angels writing for two different purposes. One is writing all my bad deeds while the other is writing my postive deeds. At the end, in judgement day these will weighted and my scale could fall for the positive deeds, in which I shall go to heaven. So therefore, people do not send me to hell, We are all humans, Thats all,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
tpiah!:

hilarious!!!!!! grin

we need some of those types here on nl!!! 

lol

i dont think he should have been fired however. Maybe reprimanded.

Reprimanded ke? Lol, these oyibos don't play with violence oooh. Besides everything was caught on camera. Also heard the guy was once caught stealing office stationery grin. So this was like he was a repeat offender grin. So the Somali had to go, lmaooo grin. You hear these things and you wonder. Well, no one's perfect cheesy
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Emmyk(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
Subscribing to thread
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by african1(f): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ elyas: I bet you ugly as hell. Scrawny, tall, and talking bullsh!t. It is people like you that make us look bad, now it stop being disrespectiful. this is from a fellow somali.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by african1(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @ tpiah, a friend of mine told me a Somali guy punched him at work grin over a Nigerian girl grin. He wanted to hit back but was advised by some co-workers not to. The Somali got sacked cheesy. They are violent, woman-crazy, and have a leaning towards terrorism grin. But what do I know? I've met just one or two tongue. Elyas has not met ANY Nigerians but has such a solid view grin. Lmaoo
Wow way to Generalize! You are very smart peron. I bet you believe every other thing you hear on the media too. Do you also believe Africans are worthless humans? don't make your self look pathetic. Abviously this guy is talking crap, but that doesnt mean you have to act like crap as well. Right now your just as pathetic as he is.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Phate07(m): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2011
Elyas:

@Ragdoll, Are you kidding yourself by saying Somali chics are running after Nigerian men, You must be an error in your judgement because I assure you our women despise you and would rather spot on your face unbeknowns to them that you are somewhat "human" and not what she really perceived you to be, a gorrila that scaped from the London zoo, Furthermore, What did Nigeria accomplish?, Given us African the must embarrassing image in these western countries by their pathetic scheme and scam called 419(or whatever it is called), One time their was this program on American channel called "How to catch a Nigerican Scam artist", where I saw with my own eye a grown Nigerian man being chased in the city of London, Then you have all your ruthless corruption, Do you know how many times you guys have came last at the worlds rankings of most transparent countries? Believe it or not 14 consecutive times, So what do you have against Somalis, And what trends and culture have you set with your starving corrupted country, I know nothing of Nigerian contribution to the wider world except absolute barbaric behavior, You people are known to be natural thieves, There is a joke amongst Africans that if you see a Nigerian at the airport you should not be near him/her because it is a human fraud to begin with and they can somehow plant some contraband in your suitcase, So man get a grip of your stature as a Nigerian, your nothing but a disaster, Maybe if you visit my blog you will learn one or two about my blog, myhajj..com

Elyas:

@tpiah, Ill just stop, Why do you I enjoy insulting Nigerians? , I dont know, But in anyrate, I am calling for a ceasefire, Its time for me to send money to my cousins back in Somalia, They need to buy AKs for our little adventure into the indian ocean, Hey Nigerians, lets stop the insults, I leave your people alone and leave my people alone, In anyrate, In Nigerian lady interested in Somali man?, Add my on my facebook, Elyas Sharmarke or siklykorupt@gmail.com

See marketing strategy na. Kai, i don die today. grin grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 5:35am On Apr 07, 2011
african1:

@ elyas: I bet you ugly as hell. Scrawny, tall, and talking bullsh!t. It is people like you that make us look bad, now it stop being disrespectiful. this is from a fellow somali.

lol awww, don't be too mad at him.

By the way I see that you have a few posts so I'm Ronna assume your new so welcome to Nairaland kiss

Phate07:

Phate07:

Comical innit? grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Phate07(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Comical innit? grin

yes it is. In the midst of all the bashing, he still found time to advertise his blog. grin
I believe that must have been his main objective of coming to Nairaland.

@OP
Welcome to NL, i believe you would find a niche were you will fit in. Cheers!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

yes it is. In the midst of all the bashing, he still found time to advertise his blog. grin
I believe that must have been his main objective of coming to Nairaland.

@OP
Welcome to NL, i believe you would find a niche were you will fit in. Cheers!

He already found his niche--he's the Somalian MOBO444 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Is Light In Your Area? / Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms / Baby Soup In China [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.