Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Bobrisky Follow Back Fan On IG, For Getting Her Tattoo, Gifts 1M, Dubai Trip Oth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Follow Back Fan On IG, For Getting Her Tattoo, Gifts 1M, Dubai Trip Oth (356 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Cardi B Unveils Her Tattoo From Back To Middle Of Her Thigh Curve Naked Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Follow Back Fan On IG, For Getting Her Tattoo, Gifts 1M, Dubai Trip Oth by Anthonydre: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
A Bobrisky fan by the name Anumba Gift just got noticed by her mentor after she got his face tattooed on her back.

She shared the tattoo on her Instagram page "anumbagift" and was noticed by Bobrisky after he was tagged by another fan.

Bobrisky who seemed loved up by the tattoo shared her update and urged her fans to ensure Anumba Gift's account got to 10k followers!

In another post, the male crossdresser, Bobrisky, promised to gift the lady the following items;

"bobrisky222 @anumbagift dis is huge to me. Now that you have showed you love me, let me now make u happy too . List of things I wanna do to appreciate dis

1) I’m following you back on Ig

2) sending you 1,000,000 cash �

3) pick a date I wanna sponsor you to Dubai

4) Name any phones you want I’m getting it ASAP. I love you".

See more hot news on Bibrisky and others like this here

Re: Bobrisky Follow Back Fan On IG, For Getting Her Tattoo, Gifts 1M, Dubai Trip Oth by Bola146(f): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Bobrisky Follow Back Fan On IG, For Getting Her Tattoo, Gifts 1M, Dubai Trip Oth by MickzyDonald: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Werey,, he no even know maybe the thing is removing his destiny gradually

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Sex And Enjoy Your Relationship Till Marriage. Sex Is Sweet... / Revealed: Secret To Success In Romance And Life / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn’t Want You (part B, Please Read Through To T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.