Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? (21353 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2023
I knew this girl because her mother and my mother were friends back then. They both had shops in the same market back then thought the shops were not close to each other.

I was in SS3 and a boarding student. I was home for first term holiday & used to help my mother at her shop. This girl sometimes pass through our shop while going to their shop & stops to say hi once in a while. My home town is less than one hour drive from where we lived so my parents usually visit home most weekends for either burial, wedding, church program or for other reasons.

That particular weekend(Saturday) my parents travelled to my home town & I was alone in the shop. My two siblings were in the university and the other ones have finished and were working & living on their own, so I was home alone. The girl was going to their shop & stopped to say hi as usual. We talked for a while & told her my parents travelled home so she said she will come back later. She came back in the afternoon and we talked about many things, from life in school to family issues, I also tried to introduce her to James hardly Chase because I was already reading & enjoying it. Later in the evening she came back while I was closing & helped me to pack the goods and we both went to my house together. While at home we played, kissed, I touched her breasts few times but we DIDN'T HAVE SEX. She didn't even pull her pants and my finger didn't even touch her private part. I walked her to the road & she ran back home. The next day was Sunday and in the evening my parents returned from their journey. The following weekend school resumed & I went back to school.

I was in school & life was normal until one evening I went to the business center to call my mother. I wanted her to bring money for my extra lessons while paying next visit but she told me to come home next day immediately after school so that I can return back to school same day. My school had both DAY STUDENTS & BOARDING STUDENTS, and like 40mins drive from my house. Her voice was a bit harsh & I could sense she was sad.

The next day I went home immediately after dismissal. I met her at the shop & she welcomed me but there was something different about her that day. She bought food for me and immediately after eating she asked me, "what happened between me & Ukamaka"? By then I had forgotten the small fun I had during the holidays. I told her nothing happened then she called my name and asked again, what happened. If my mother call your name in that manner before asking you anything, just tell her the truth because if she finds out you're telling lies,,,,body go tell you. I told her what happened the weekend they travelled home while I was alone. I admitted that we kissed but there was no sex. I saw the way she was looking at me, she believed me BUT NOT 100%. She thought I had sex with the girl maybe I was afraid to admit. She told me the girl was PREGNANT and told her parents I was RESPONSIBLE. At that age I remembered I didn't have sex with her but I was afraid because of the little play we had, I was even confused whether that could result to her being pregnant. My mother was mad at me, she told me none of my siblings ever brought such shame to the family. She gave me money for the extra lesson in school and also small extra cash and I went back to school same evening. I told few friends in school and they laughed at me and called me "Daddy twins". The whole thing affected me psychologically & my studies as well.

During the next holiday I was expecting my parents especially my father to ask me about it but he didn't, neither did any of my siblings. After my WAEC & NECO exams I got back home and one day my Mom started advicing me about life & mentioned that issue again. She told me the girl's father threatened to arrest me back then but because i was still a minor & also in school he didn't. She told me the girl's parents especially the father was very angry. Fear didn't let me ask if my Dad was aware, infact I was thankful my Dad didn't ask me about it so I kept my mouth.

I left home to join my elder brother where he was working and while there, I gained admission & started school. whenever I visit home & see the girl's mother, she won't respond to my greetings and would always look at me with this bitterness. She believed I was truly responsible for what happened to her daughter. I saw the girl few times but we never talked to each other again. My father passed 2015 and my mother 2021, may God bless their souls in Jesus name, Amen. February this year I was discussing with a friend about childhood and remembered this incident. I felt the need to clear myself and let her parents know I was innocent of the allegation. I called my Aunty who also do business in the same market and request the phone number of the girl and her mother, but she told me the girl's mother died even before my own mother. She sent me the phone number of the SISTER TO THE GIRL'S MOTHER who now sent me the girl's phone number.

I want to confront the girl and also make contact with the father hopefully my next visit to home state. I will like to tell the old man that I was totally innocent. I wouldn't know if the man and his wife laid some curses back then. This might open old wound though but I am planning to settle down soon so I feel the need to clear myself on that issue.
Kindly advice me whether or not to confront the girl or meet the family.
Thanks.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Realguyman1(m): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2023
But did the girl ever gave birth to any child then?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
Yes

Did you read the full story bro?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Zaheertyler(m): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:
I knew this girl because her mother and my mother were friends back then. They both had shops in the same market back then thought the shops were not close to each other.

I was in SS3 and a boarding student. I was home for first term holiday & used to help my mother at her shop. This girl sometimes pass through our shop while going to their shop & stops to say hi once in a while. My home town is less than one hour drive from where we lived so my parents usually visit home most weekends for either burial, wedding, church program or for other reasons.

That particular weekend(Saturday) my parents travelled to my home town & I was alone in the shop. My two siblings were in the university and the other ones have finished and were working & living on their own, so I was home alone. The girl was going to their shop & stopped to say hi as usual. We talked for a while & told her my parents travelled home so she said she will come back later. She came back in the afternoon and we talked about many things, from life in school to family issues, I also tried to introduce her to James hardly Chase because I was already reading & enjoying it. Later in the evening she came back while I was closing & helped me to pack the goods and we both went to my house together. While at home we played, kissed, I touched her breasts few times but we DIDN'T HAVE SEX. She didn't even pull her pants and my finger didn't even touch her private part. I walked her to the road & she ran back home. The next day was Sunday and in the evening my parents returned from their journey. The following weekend school resumed & I went back to school.

I was in school & life was normal until one evening I went to the business center to call my mother. I wanted her to bring money for my extra lessons while paying next visit but she told me to come home next day immediately after school so that I can return back to school same day. My school had both DAY STUDENTS & BOARDING STUDENTS, and like 40mins drive from my house. Her voice was a bit harsh & I could sense she was sad.

The next day I went home immediately after dismissal. I met her at the shop & she welcomed me but there was something different about her that day. She bought food for me and immediately after eating she asked me, "what happened between me & Ukamaka"? By then I had forgotten the small fun I had during the holidays. I told her nothing happened then she called my name and asked again, what happened. If my mother call your name in that manner before asking you anything, just tell her the truth because if she finds out you're telling lies,,,,body go tell you. I told her what happened the weekend they travelled home while I was alone. I admitted that we kissed but there was no sex. I saw the way she was looking at me, she believed me BUT NOT 100%. She thought I had sex with the girl maybe I was afraid to admit. She told me the girl was PREGNANT and told her parents I was RESPONSIBLE. At that age I remembered I didn't have sex with her but I was afraid because of the little play we had, I was even confused whether that could result to her being pregnant. My mother was mad at me, she told me none of my siblings ever brought such shame to the family. She gave me money for the extra lesson in school and also small extra cash and I went back to school same evening. I told few friends in school and they laughed at me and called me "Daddy twins". The whole thing affected me psychologically & my studies as well.

During the next holiday I was expecting my parents especially my father to ask me about it but he didn't, neither did any of my siblings. After my WAEC & NECO exams I got back home and one day my Mom started advicing me about life & mentioned that issue again. She told me the girl's father threatened to arrest me back then but because i was still a minor & also in school he didn't. She told me the girl's parents especially the father was very angry. Fear didn't let me ask if my Dad was aware, infact I was thankful my Dad didn't ask me about it so I kept my mouth.

I left home to join my elder brother where he was working and while there, I gained admission & started school. whenever I visit home & see the girl's mother, she won't respond to my greetings and would always look at me with this bitterness. She believed I was truly responsible for what happened to her daughter. I saw the girl few times but we never talked to each other again. My father passed 2015 and my mother 2021, may God bless their souls in Jesus name, Amen. February this year I was discussing with a friend about childhood and remembered this incident. I felt the need to clear myself and let her parents know I was innocent of the allegation. I called my Aunty who also do business in the same market and request the phone number of the girl and her mother, but she told me the girl's mother died even before my own mother. She sent me the phone number of the SISTER TO THE GIRL'S MOTHER who now sent me the girl's phone number.

I want to confront the girl and also make contact with the father hopefully my next visit to home state. I will like to tell the old man that I was totally innocent. I wouldn't know if the man and his wife laid some curses back then. This might open old wound though but I am planning to settle down soon so I feel the need to clear myself on that issue.
Thanks.

Cold indomie no sweet again
Thank you for telling us though

Everyone knew you were not the one
Your mom just use the opportunity transfer small 9ja aggression on you
Wait you think say if na you naso the matter for end?
No na

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Realguyman1(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Did you read the full story bro?
I only comment first to take the ftc spot. But though I have read the story now

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by obumsway(m): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thanks.

pls do confront the girl ..... Accusations from Ladies are getting worse everyday

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2023
Zaheertyler:

Cold indomie no sweet again
Thank you for telling us though

Everyone knew you were not the one
Your mom just use the opportunity transfer small 9ja aggression on you
Wait you think say if na you naso the matter for end?
No na

Thanks

Honestly the way my mother look me that year eh!!!! I dey always careful that's why I quickly leave house join my brother. I come dey fear for wetin I no do.

But the girl's mother used to like me but after the accusation, she no wan take eye see me. So I think she actually believed I did it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 6:33am On Jun 07, 2023
obumsway:
pls do confront the girl ..... Accusations from Ladies are getting worse everyday

Thanks but don't you think it will open old wound especially for the father? Though I am concerned if the man said or laid and curse back then.
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by donbachi(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2023
You do?
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
I only comment first to take the ftc spot. But though I have read the story now

Ok
So do you think I should go ahead to confront her or meet her father?
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2023
donbachi:
You do?

NO
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 6:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
But did the girl ever gave birth to any child then?

I don't know because I left town after WAEC to join my elder brother, from there I enter school so it took me over one year before paying a visit to family house.

My mother would have been in the best position to tell me exactly what happened but I was afraid to ask her back then and now she is no more. I don't have any close contact to her who could tell me if she actually gave birth back then.

Maybe if I meet the father I will find out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Karlman: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Since you're innocent, why bother?
If your mother was still alive then you can rearfirm your truth with her but since she is gone forget it.
Except maybe you want to ask the girl why she lied against you but who knows she might still insist you and her did something or she might come out clean. As for her father, i think it's totally unnecessary.
As for your planning to settle down, once you know you're innocent your conscience should be clear and like they say a clear conscience fears no accusation.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Zaheertyler(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thanks

Honestly the way my mother look me that year eh!!!! I dey always careful that's why I quickly leave house join my brother. I come dey fear for wetin I no do.

But the girl's not used to like me but after the accusation, she no wan take eye see me. So I think she actually believed I did it.
If I was you I will go and claim the child
My own or not
I dun come for my pikin
If them say no be my own then make them bring DNA results

Payback Dey sweet
Especially if intention no be to cause any human harm
Just for the fun of it
Any day you’re feeling bored or you need an adventure
Get high and with like two of your guys
Go and claim the child with seriousness
You and your guys go laugh tire that night
Them go beg una eh

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Which Kain story be this? Your parents didn't do better...and you also waited for too long before asking..

8 Likes

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2023
Karlman:
Since you're innocent, why bother?
If your mother was still alive then you can rearfirm your truth with her but since she is gone forget it.
Except maybe you want to ask the girl why she lied against you but who knows she might still insist you and her did something or she might come out clean. As for her father, i think it's totally unnecessary.
As for your planning to settle down, once you know you're innocent your conscience should be clear and like they say a clear conscience fears no accusation.

Thank you so so much!!
This really makes sense to me.
My conscience is very clear because even my finger no enter.
I think I will call and ask her just to know her reasons only if she will say. But the reason why I want to see the old man is just in case if he said bad things.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by FahBuLous: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2023
OP, you suppose don wise by now..
The little bitch must have confessed that it wasnt you, thats why the matter be like that..
You think say if you been de guilty, them no for come 4 u? Reason abeg.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Karlman: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thank you so so much!!
This really makes sense to me.
My conscience is very clear because even my finger no enter.
I think I will call and ask her just to know her reasons only if she will say. But the reason why I want to see the old man is just in case if he said bad things.
Whatever he might have or have not said will have no way of affecting you so long you're not the person responsible for her daughter's pregnancy.
The Bible said the Truth sets us Free!
The Truth had since set you Free!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by gaddafe(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Thanks but don't you think it will open old wound especially for the father? Though I am concerned if the man said or laid and curse back then.

Go back and clear your name. Forget whatever issues that will arise. The girl and her parents can deal with that. Tell them you want to clear your name. . Make sure it's the girl's father you see not the girl. The girl per se knows the truth and the reason for lying. It might also be that the girl might have confessed the truth and her family knows why she lied but let the father know the issue affected you psychologically hence the need to clear your name.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Zaheertyler:

If I was you I will go and claim the child
My own or not
I dun come for my pikin
If them say no be my own then make them bring DNA results

Payback Dey sweet
Especially if intention no be to cause any human harm
Just for the fun of it
Any day you’re feeling bored or you need an adventure
Get high and with like two of your guys
Go and claim the child with seriousness
You and your guys go laugh tire that night
Them go beg una eh

Baba ur funny ooooo.
The main reason why I go like confront her is just to know why she mentioned my name and also meet the father in case if he said bad things for my head.

Later one my guy for street told me he used to see the girl always enter one barbing saloon in the night and come out late. But the case has died down already and I didn't want any issue then. But now as a man, I go ask the girl about the barber shop she used to enter late hours back then, if she go respond.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Karlman:

Whatever he might have or have not said will have no way of affecting you so long you're not the person responsible for her daughter's pregnancy.
The Bible said the Truth sets us Free!
The Truth had since set you Free!

Amen and thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2023
gaddafe:

Go back and clear your name. Forget whatever issues that will arise. The girl and her parents can deal with that. Tell them you want to clear your name. . Make sure it's the girl's father you see not the girl. The girl per se knows the truth and the reason for lying. It might also be that the girl might have confessed the truth and her family knows why she lied but let the father know the issue affected you psychologically hence the need to clear your name.

Thanks
I really appreciate this advice

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2023
Skyfornia:
Which Kain story be this?

True life story
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by gaddafe(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Baba ur funny ooooo.
The main reason why I go like confront her is just to know why she mentioned my name and also meet the father in case if he said bad things for my head.

Later one my guy for street told me he used to see the girl always enter one barbing saloon in the night and come out late. But the case has died down already and I didn't want any issue then. But now as a man, I go ask the girl about the barber shop she used to enter late hours back then, if she go respond.

Do not do that. That's none of your business now. Your business is to meet the father and clear your name. Meeting the girl and asking her of such can go either way especially as you don't know who she later turned out to be. Meet the Dad and the man will explain things to you. If she later finds the need to apologize, fine. If not, let her be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2023
gaddafe:

Do not do that. That's none of your business now. Your business is to meet the father and clear your name. Meeting the girl and asking her of such can go either way especially as you don't know who she later turned out to be. Meet the Dad and the man will explain things to you. If she later finds the need to apologize, fine. If not, let her be.

Thanks a lot
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Padipadi(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Confront her.
Get a legal advise if possible.
You need to know if she later had the baby, had miscarriage or abort it.
If she aborted the pregnancy, try know the reason. The rate women scream foul play is annoying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by detectivejones: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2023
She was despicable at that young age who knows the bittered woman she's grown into. If she never tried reaching to apologize then she's still that same bad little girl, personally I'd advice you let things go your parents that were there are no more who knows what her father has in mind. But if clearing your name will make you sleep better then do it. My 2kobo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Humble432: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2023
detectivejones:
She was despicable at that young age who knows the bittered woman she's grown into. If she never tried reaching to apologize then she's still that same bad little girl, personally I'd advice you let things go your parents that were there are no more who knows what her father has in mind. But if clearing your name will make you sleep better then do it. My 2kobo

Thanks, it means a lot.
Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by austine4real(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Why u do worry yourself?

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Kooldon(f): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

Baba ur funny ooooo.
Was about telling you same. Just call her and ask about "your" child. Make sure you record everything before approaching her father to clear your name but you are about to open up and old wounds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2023
Humble432:

NO
nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? by Baronthecelebri: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Sue her, she and her father will sell their family land to pay you back, I say take them to court

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why So Afraid? / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.