Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

All Honest Men Are Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Honest Men Are Virgin (703 Views)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Honest Men Are Virgin by luka1981(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2011
hello guys, you will never get a date if you are honest, i personally just disscovered this, tell those girls BIG BIG LIES if you want to get them. just speaking from experience
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by luka1981(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
i mean sell you conscience and become a pepetual liar.
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by HighChief4(m): 1:42am On Apr 05, 2011
So we should be telling them that elephants fly
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by iice(f): 2:53am On Apr 05, 2011
Lego land
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by alagha: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2011
@ op,what happens if she discovered?
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by justlook: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2011
Honesty rarely exist in a ladies dictionary
our ladies does not believe in the truth BUT falsehood,
why not save your head from saying the truth when it's obvious that she won't consent to it,
Most guys motto is ''Liar to lay her''
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by 912(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2011
@ OP

if your real life isn't a boring one plus you look good, dress well and got charisma,  then you wont have to lie.  wink

So dude work on yourself and stop blaming the ladies for your own short comings.
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by luka1981(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
9-11:

@ OP

if your real life isn't a boring one plus you look good, dress well and got charisma, then you wont have to lie. wink

So dude work on yourself and stop blaming the ladies for your own short comings.

ok, you have all this and you are here(dating and meet up zone). apart from love, in other world generally, it is always the same, in politics, economy, law, busines, e.t.c. the liars are now greater and more sucesful . so save yourself your story and tell that to dogs.
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by Brite02(m): 2:45am On Apr 08, 2011
@thread
So i hear but is it rlly true?
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by Ranoscky(m): 4:13am On Apr 08, 2011
alagha:

@ op,what happens if she discovered?
Whatever they act afterwards are pretence cos, they live in lies!
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by Pweety4me(f): 4:18am On Apr 08, 2011
If u lie to me i will cut you off!
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by 912(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
luka1981:

ok, you have all this and you are here(dating and meet up zone). apart from love, in other world generally, it is always the same, in politics, economy, law, busines, e.t.c. the liars are now greater and more sucesful . so save yourself your story and tell that to dogs.
LOL
please if you think am here to look for chics then you can not be more misguided. I jsut come here to easy stress and thats all. Cos my dear friend I'm tightly hooked with a gold band on one of ma fingers (if you know what I mean) cool so happy networking. But I advice you look inwards cos most of the time the problem is within. wink
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by InkedNerd(f): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
@OP: Where did you get this info? No woman wants a lying bum tongue
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by 190: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
Im honest and also a virgin embarassed embarassed
Re: All Honest Men Are Virgin by snthesis(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
its a good tin i'm so honest cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Are More And More Women Not Thinking Abot Marriage These Days? / How To Get A Guy You Like! / Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.