Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey (27078 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs In Abuja (VIDEO) / Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) / Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Enyimbamercedes: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oga, leave all this photoshoot and explain the payments to your engineering company From state accounts.

You think it by doing all this stunts! Leprechaun
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by seangy4konji: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Make him go rest Jor
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by worldclass68(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
For where u see total station? I can only see a levelling instrument here...
Well done govee..
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Geo07: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Surveyor Umahi showing us he also have an Idea of Surveying techniques.
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Coinbased: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The only qualified engineer in politics.
hahahha
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

After all, the president is a quota system nominee General.
And he is still your president!!
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
tricksters:
Here we again with foolish n demented lunatics from alaigbo praising this jerk for absolutely nothing while they insult Sawno who as been commissioning road home hospital quarterly year in year out.

Lalasticlala, Seun
Rule 3
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by swhiss: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bigfish121:
Oboy you school for uniport and which course abeg?
I dey shocked to hear you call Raheem name.

Yes
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by tricksters: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
God forbade Umahi rule Lagos.
I rebuke you, your father n your entire household n tribe for wishing such a curse on Lagos.
May it never be well with your entire household for wishing a calamity like Umahi on Lagos.

The samw lunatic that was levelling total station yesterday with nothing tangible to do as gov

CSTRR:

Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa.

If Umahi was governing lagos, you would worship him like a god since you like projects.

You go see so much road and flyovers, you will get tired of it.
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by CSTRR: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
tricksters:
God forbade Umahi rule Lagos.
I rebuke you, your father n your entire household n tribe for wishing such a curse on Lagos.
May it never be well with your entire household for wishing a calamity like Umahi on Lagos.

The samw lunatic that was levelling total station yesterday with nothing tangible to do as gov

Back to sender in 7folds.
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Tekrify(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Payed individual...isn't he working?..
grin grin grin
There is absolutely no governor that has made a total transformation of it state from what it was before 2015..

Governor no work...u complain.. governor dey work too much...ur pained deep down that u call it drama.
heniford2:
dramatic governor showing off trying to make people believe his working
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by heniford2: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2021
Tekrify:
grin grin grin
There is absolutely no governor that has made a total transformation of it state from what it was before 2015..

Governor no work...u complain.. governor dey work too much...ur pained deep down that u call it drama.
why was he elected in the for to Mumu around or what abeg get sense oh
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by heniford2: 6:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Tekrify:
grin grin grin

what was he elected for to if not to work abeg no dey let this mumu behavior of African brain wash you him dey chop money and was elected for this things
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Tekrify(m): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2021
U should tell that to ur self.. Cuz that the true behaviours of black people..
U dont the right thing.. They complain..u do the right thing..they found a fault in the person...

Don't be a hypocrite.. the remaining 35 governors don't work as much as he does but u don't find fault it.. d one u see..u talk say e dey chop money...
Black people don't know what dey want... someone that is building close to 9 flyover , using cement technology on roads, building an airport with how much allocations...even the almighty Lagos or Abuja or pH how many concrete roads exist..

Abeg..e better e does the right thing and chop money... because no one will be consigned about the money e chopped as far as the people believe that his work speak greatly of him...
With all his mega project from a small budget..u sure say enough money go remain for him to chop..
heniford2:
what was he elected for to if not to work abeg no dey let this mumu behavior of African brain wash you him dey chop money and was elected for this things
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Tekrify(m): 6:19am On Jan 31, 2021
So if he is doing what he is elected for ...no dey act as if ur pained...the average Nigerian man has his brain wired in such a way that if an Individual(politicians) isn't acting like the average ones( lazy ones and looters)he develops sort of hatred and consign.. so those who are staying comfortable under their AC and have no tangible project were elected for that abi.
heniford2:
why was he elected in the for to Mumu around or what abeg get sense oh
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by heniford2: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Tekrify:
U should tell that to ur self.. Cuz that the true behaviours of black people..
U dont the right thing.. They complain..u do the right thing..they found a fault in the person...

Don't be a hypocrite.. the remaining 35 governors don't work as much as he does but u don't find fault it.. d one u see..u talk say e dey chop money...
Black people don't know what dey want... someone that is building close to 9 flyover , using cement technology on roads, building an airport with how much allocations...even the almighty Lagos or Abuja or pH how many concrete roads exist..

Abeg..e better e does the right thing and chop money... because no one will be consigned about the money e chopped as far as the people believe that his work speak greatly of him...
With all his mega project from a small budget..u sure say enough money go remain for him to chop..
dude oh how many time have new UK mayor showed off when doing something must we be stupid what he was assigned to do and which his earning for abeg free me oh una sense still dey far in fixing
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Tekrify(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2021
That isn't valid point and U don't live in the UK to know that.
Anyways Good morning smiley wink
heniford2:
dude oh how many time have new UK mayor showed off when doing something must we be stupid what he was assigned to do and which his earning for abeg free me oh una sense still dey far in fixing
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Tekrify(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2021
That isn't valid point and U don't live in the UK to know that...
heniford2:
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by heniford2: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Tekrify:
That isn't valid point and U don't live in the UK to know that...
so because i don't leave there i should not copy good thing right
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by EMMY76: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
I can bet my two metal balls that Umahi isn't understanding anything there

Umahi is just like Davido.. they can do anything for attention

Umahi is a qualified practicing engineer go find out more about him.
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Tekrify(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
I don't know y u no wan get sense on this good day...
For goodness sake we are talking about governors ur bringing in mayor..mayors that are almost equal to local government chairman in Nigeria...
Now let me ask u where ever u live ..do u hear anything from ur local gov chairman..do u even know his/her name....
Please u have no valid point...go to the fellow Twitter pages of various governors in the US and learn....
And listen to their news...
U can start with the governor of New York..

I don't know what correlation mayor has to a governor of a whole state...use Google and fine out the differences...
Don't come and be displaying ignorance..
heniford2:
so because i don't leave there i should not copy good thing right
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by heniford2: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tekrify:
I don't know y u no wan get sense on this good day...
For goodness sake we are talking about governors ur bringing in mayor..mayors that are almost equal to local government chairman in Nigeria...
Now let me ask u where ever u live ..do u hear anything from ur local gov chairman..do u even know his/her name....
Please u have no valid point...go to the fellow Twitter pages of various governors in the US and learn....
And listen to their news...
U can start with the governor of New York..

I don't know what correlation mayor has to a governor of a whole state...use Google and fine out the differences...
Don't come and be displaying ignorance..
your an idiot a fool who ass lick fools get lost and ever quote me again
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by Tekrify(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ur obviously an illiterate and a fool...
When u know u can't give valid point to back ur erroneous believe..you go into insults...
It not ur fault that how poor illiterate and ignoramuses are wired..
heniford2:
your an idiot a fool who ass lick fools get lost and ever quote me again
Re: Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey by heniford2: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tekrify:
Ur obviously an illiterate and a fool...
When u know u can't give valid point to back ur erroneous believe..you go into insults...
It not ur fault that how poor illiterate and ignoramuses are wired..
i don't have the energy to argue with a fool who feel his wise is obviously your an submissive idiot who can't understand the test of time begone aboki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party, Picks Senatorial Ticket / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet / Leader Of Hunters Show Off Charms They Use While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.