Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,697 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension (23920 Views)

First Lagos-Ibadan Container Train Sets Off From Apapa Port / Photos Of Apapa Port After Rainfall / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Blue3k:

You're actually mentally challenged it seems. I didnt claim aim was to connect central Africa but the guy you claimed makes sense multiple times did though. Lol you just contradicted your whole arguement admitting I was correct the whole time. Lol you next time stop rambling like a mumu and mind your business EOD.

Shut up slowpoke ipobian. The aim is to connect Niger republic. Our priority is Lagos kano rail now Lagos calabar that will not benefit Lagos state in anyway
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Blue3k(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yebedervru:

Shut up slowpoke ipobian. The aim is to connect Niger republic. Our priority is Lagos kano rail now Lagos calabar that will not benefit Lagos state in anyway

Lol mumu you're arguing strawmen because you cant admit you're wrong. Mentally challenged clown when did I say Lagos Niger Republic wasnt a priority? How would the coastal rail not benefit Lagos it would increase tourism and move cargo east and west. Stop arguing foolishly mumu.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol mumu you're arguing strawmen because you cant admit you're wrong. Lol mentally challenged clown you did I say Lagos Niger Republic wasnt a priority? How would the coastal rail not benefit Lagos it would increase tourism and move cargo east and west.
Lagos calabar rail won’t benefit Lagos state. There’s no tourist center you are looking for in calabar that is not in Lagos. Tourist sites are all over south west
Lagos Niger is a priority olori nla
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Blue3k(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yebedervru:

Lagos calabar rail won’t benefit Lagos state. There’s no tourist center you are looking for in calabar that is not in Lagos. Tourist sites are all over south west
Lagos Niger is a priority olori nla

Lol mumu you're making my point without even knowing it. By your own logic people from the east half of the country could visit lagos thus increasing it's tourism revenue. Again where did I say it's not a priorty clown? Stop arguing foolishly idiot.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 1:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol mumu you're making my point without even knowing it. By your own logic people from the east half of the country could visit lagos thus increasing it's tourism revenue. Again where did I say it's not a priorty clown? Stop arguing foolishly idiot.
Foolish senseless idiot. We don’t want halfof the country to visit Lagos state. Visit calabar instead of your tourism brain dead zombie. Let those from south west states visit Lagos state elenu shipoti
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Blue3k(m): 3:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Yebedervru:

Foolish senseless idiot. We don’t want halfof the country to visit Lagos state. Visit calabar instead of your tourism brain dead zombie. Let those from south west states visit Lagos state elenu shipoti

Lol mumu you shift goalposts each time you're proven to be the idiot you are. It's a good thing nobody asked what you think mumu. Amaechi already announced they're source funds for the lagos calabar rail. People are already there coming ang going as they please and you cant do anything about it pussy.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
AK481:

Story, igbos will continue to use the road to transport their good until the rail is linked to onitsha

QED.
A quick one. Assuming without conceding that our Eastern brothers control the trucking business in Nigeria, don't you think it's more cost-effective to move goods from Lagos to Ibadan by rail and then continue the rest via truck?

Especially at this time that LASG has restricted the movement of trucks to night time?

For every businessman, time is money and the faster you can move your goods around, the better. Moving goods inland via truck is stressful and problematic. This cannot be gainsaid, can it?

Perhaps, it will amaze you to note that our Northern brothers control a huge chunk of the trucking business in Nigeria. You can do your research.

A fueling station owner in Jos, Kano, or Minna will be more comfortable moving his petroleum products via train than the regular truck. Especially, if one calculates the turn around time, cost of transport via truck, possibility of the truck being hijacked by hoodlums, diversion of products by unscrupulous truck drivers and the cost of insuring goods in transit.

This is good news to a friend and client who lost over N65m in one year to unscrupulous elements on the road from Lagos to Jos, whilst trying to get petroleum products to his point of sale, and the banks are now after him.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
johnnychuks:
will you be happy to see some people jobless? the fact still remain that recruitment will go higher in that aspect of railway.

I agree with you and truth is, as human development expands, people will always lose their jobs if they don't continuously improve their skills.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Blue3k:

god
Lol mumu you shift goalposts each time you're proven to be the idiot you are. It's a good thing nobody asked what you think mumu. Amaechi already announced they're source funds for the lagos calabar rail. People are W already there coming ang going as they please and you cant do anything about it pussy.
E pain foolish ipobian . The funds for Lagos calabar rail is audio funds in case you don’t know
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Blue3k(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yebedervru:

E pain foolish ipobian . The funds for Lagos calabar rail is audio funds in case you don’t know

Lol you losers said the same thing about the other rail projects till they were completed. You'll change your story after you're proven wrong again just wait. Just look at your previous comments as proof.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol you losers said the same thing about the other rail projects till they were completed. You'll change your story after you're proven wrong again just wait. Just look at your previous comments as proof.
You must be senseless. Everyone knows Lagos Ibadan will be completed. Only deluded fools like you from aba don’t want it to be completed
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Blue3k(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yebedervru:

You must be senseless. Everyone knows Lagos Ibadan will be completed. Only deluded fools like you from aba don’t want it to be completed

mumu there you go arguing strawmen again. Where did I say it wont be completed and dont want it completed? Stop arguing foolishly.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Blue3k:

mumu there you go arguing strawmen again. Where did I say it wont be completed and dont want it completed? Stop arguing foolishly.
Stop denying ipobian. Igbos don’t want Lagos Ibadan railway to be completed and that’s facts
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Blue3k(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yebedervru:

Stop denying ipobian. Igbos don’t want Lagos Ibadan railway to be completed and that’s facts

You don't have proof then mumu just baseless accusations. It seems you're projecting your foolishness on me. You dont want Lagos Calabar rail so you assume I dont want Lagos Ibadan. Lol you really are mentally challenged.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Blue3k:

You don't have proof then mumu just baseless accusations. It seems you're projecting your foolishness on me. You dont want Lagos Calabar rail so you assume I dont want Lagos Ibadan. Lol you really are mentally challenged.
Stfu ipobian. You can’t deceive me. Ipobians don’t want Lagos Ibadan railway completed
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Blue3k(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yebedervru:

Stfu ipobian. You can’t deceive me. Ipobians don’t want Lagos Ibadan railway completed

Lol believe what you want mumu. You're the only one on record not wanting rails then hypocritically getting angry at others. Just pray your god doesn't let your children inherit your mental retardation. You've been exposed pussy if you don't want me to speak shut me up.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol believe what you want mumu. You're the only one on record not wanting rails then hypocritically getting angry at others. Just pray your god doesn't let your children inherit your mental retardation. You've been exposed pussy if you don't want me to speak shut me up.
Ipobian stfu. Ipobians were never happy with Lagos Ibadan rail. Infact I know for a fact that the railway has been completed. It makes you sad
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Blue3k(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yebedervru:

Ipobian stfu. Ipobians were never happy with Lagos Ibadan rail. Infact I know for a fact that the railway has been completed. It makes you sad

Again shut me up pussy. lol you dont believe in your pathetic god if your willing to lie so flippantly. You're free to believe what you please but just for the record my comments prove you wrong yet again.

Blue3k:
Wow that's great news. Now cargo just moves on rail instead of cars. The FG needs to continue this with everyother port.
Re: FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension by Yebedervru: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Blue3k:

Again shut me up pussy. lol you dont believe in your pathetic god if your willing to lie so flippantly. You're free to believe what you please but just for the record my comments prove you wrong yet again.

Stfu biafran. Ipobians are fakers and can fake anything. You can fake that you’re happy with Lagos Ibadan rail but deep down you’re sad. You know this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) / See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) / Top Attractions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.