Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them (32068 Views)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2011
justwise:

Hahahahaha. . where did u get that from? Have u being hanging around with Somalians?

lol seems like you've discovered my little secret lipsrsealed grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol seems like you've discovered my little secret lipsrsealed grin

Aw!! i knew it, . . . astonishingly looking sis like u hanging out with a Somalian bloke can only make him an A rated celeb. . wat a bloody luck bloke!! grin grin. . chance of a life-time
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Phate07(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2011

OP is obviously and definetely a re[i]t[/i]ard for having come up with this kind of dumb and trashy view.

Anyways, to each his own.

Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
Phate07:

OP is obviously and definetely a re[i]t[/i]ard for having come up with this kind of dumb and trashy view.

Anyways, to each his own.

You wrote to each to his own but you still trashed him undecided
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
justwise:

Aw!! i knew it, . . . astonishingly looking sis like u hanging out with a Somalian bloke can only make him an A rated celeb. . wat a bloody luck bloke!! grin grin. . chance of a life-time

Hehehe, I'm all for African solidarity smiley
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, I'm all for African solidarity smiley

grin grin grin grin. . u are such a strange woman grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
@justwise i saw a pic of a man and a goat having s[i]e[/i]x. Were you the man and is the she-goat on your profile the same goat?
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
kandiikane:

@justwise i saw a pic of a man and a goat having s[i]e[/i]x. Were you the man and is the she-goat on your profile the same goat?

Dam!! Who paid u to say that? What have i done to deserve that? grin grin grin grin. . but then again. .what were u doing watching a man and a she-goat sweating it out? grin grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
hehe no one paid me its just that that goat and the one on your profile look so much alike grin grin, Weird things turn me on
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
kandiikane:

hehe no one paid me its just that that goat and the one on your profile look so much alike grin grinWeird things turn me on
hahahahaha. . u are a proper nutcase,crazy don't even get me going here grin grin grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
smiley, I rebuke that wording "nutcase"
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
kandiikane:

smiley, I rebuke that wording "nutcase"
I did not type that, the 'goat' did. grin grin grin so i will edit it out
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
lol right
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin. . u are such a strange woman grin grin

How so? cool
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

How so? cool

grin grin What African solidarity?
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 2:55am On Apr 11, 2011
justwise:

grin grin What African solidarity?

As an African I would like for us to have that "one love" mentality grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 3:23am On Apr 11, 2011
^^ right on smiley
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Araboy(m): 3:52am On Apr 11, 2011
When we talk about beauty we should look at the whole package Face body and personality I wonder why some people think  Ethiopians and Somalians women are beautifuls ? is It because their light skin colors or their faces features ? Most of them have no asses look hungry cold  and very boring In my opinion the most beautifuls are
1 Sudaneses
2 Cap verdians
3 Mauritanians ( Moorish )
4 Nigerians
5 Ghanaians ( Ashanti and Ga tribes)
6 Liberians
7 Senegaleses ( wolofs)
8 Sierra leoneses ( creole and Timni tribes )
9 Kenyans Mosai tribe
10 Tanzanians from Zanzibar
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 4:04am On Apr 11, 2011
Araboy:

When we talk about beauty we should look at the whole package Face body and personality I wonder why some people think  Ethiopians and somalians women are beautifuls ? is It because their skin colors or their feautures ? Most of them have no asses look hungry and very boring in my opinion the most beautifuls are
1 Sudaneses
2 Cap verdians
3 Mauritanians ( Moorish )
4 Nigerians
5 Ghanaians ( Ashanti and Ga tribes)
6 Liberians
7[b] Senegaleses ( wolofs)[/b]
8[b] Sierra leoneses ( creole and Timni tribes )[/b]
9 Kenyans Mosai tribe

Atleast I have my people in there so I aint gonna complain smiley
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 5:13am On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

^^ right on smiley

wink

kandiikane:

Atleast I have my people in there so I aint gonna complain smiley

Hmmm, I thought you were from Gambia? smiley
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

grin wink lipsrsealed
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ok. . i give it a go grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by dellnet: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Elyas, I see where you are coming from. I thought you are just another ignorant blinded Nigerian thats why I didn't reply to your comment. Anyways your somali women are ugly and unsocial I met bunch of them in Minnesota but your guys are social and ok. I remember one somali bus drive was beaten up by some americas and all he said on TV was "they are crazy people". On the other hand talk about Ethiopian girls, man, they are very social no need to tell you what I have been through with them 33,000ft in the air, and not all Ethiopians are short, your somali girls are fat and got black lips, big belly like "shawo" girls in Nigeria. Do you know what shawo means?

@anfanio, nairaland?
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
dell_net:

@Elyas, I see where you are coming from. I thought you are just another ignorant blinded Nigerian thats why I didn't reply to your comment. Anyways your somali women are ugly and unsocial I met bunch of them in Minnesota but your guys are social and ok. I remember one somali bus drive was beaten up by some americas and all he said on TV was "they are crazy people". On the other hand talk about Ethiopian girls, man, they are very social no need to tell you what I have been through with them 33,000ft in the air, and not all Ethiopians are short, your somali girls are fat and got black lips, big belly like "shawo" girls in Nigeria. Do you know what shawo means?
@anfanio, nairaland?

^^ LMAO, chei, the OP would probably have a seizure after reading this. grin grin cheesy

And since he is from Somalia, he probably does not fit into the social ones.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

wink

Hmmm, I thought you were from Gambia? smiley

Ink_Nerd Senegal and Gambia use to be one but cause of the feud between british and french they had to share it.Senegal surrounds Gambia from the north,south, east, the west is opened to the atlantic ocean. Although the SeneGambia confederation was stopped ages ago we still call ourselves SeneGambia, We are Like one nation two states, They are my people and, Because  I have a few family members from there too lolsmiley
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
dell_net:

@anfanio, nairaland?

Thats an insult to ashanties in 9ja. . u don't compare them to Somalian women . . . grin grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
justwise:

Thats an insult to ashanties in 9ja. . u don't compare them to Somalian women . . . grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
justwise:

looooooool, your a terrible person. You've been cracking me up all weekend grin

kandiikane:

Ink_Nerd Senegal and Gambia use to be one but cause of the feud between british and french they had to share it.Senegal surrounds Gambia from the north,south, east, the west is opened to the atlantic ocean. Although the SeneGambia confederation was stopped ages ago we still call ourselves SeneGambia, We are Like one nation two states, They are my people and, Because I have a few family members from there too lolsmiley

Oh ok, I see. Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

looooooool, your a terrible person. You've been cracking me up all weekend grin

Oh ok, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

You can't say that, i'm well-brought up, went to night-school with my white socks. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
justwise:

You can't say that, i'm well-brought up, went to night-school with my white socks. . . grin grin grin grin

lol lol lol chai. Na wa for you. Oya I said it so what will you do? grin

If fact, let me take that back before you throw some jokes in my direction. Who know what you might say grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol lol lol chai. Na wa for you. Oya I said it so what will you do? grin

If fact, let me take that back before you throw some jokes in my direction. Who know what you might say grin

No, i will keep my joke, i don't slag-off pple with Somalian connection cool cool
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
justwise:

No, i will keep my joke, i don't slag-off pple with Somalian connection cool cool

The Somalians I know are nice guys grin

(1) (2) (3)

A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic. / A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.