Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them (32067 Views)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

The Somalians I know are nice guys grin

Hmmmm. . they paid u to say that? grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
justwise:

Hmmmm. . they paid u to say that? grin grin

Ah ah, I thought there weren't going to be any jokes at me. They no pay me. I dey talk am for myself grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ah ah, I thought there weren't going to be any jokes at me. They no pay me. I dey talk am for myself grin

Awww!! i know u are a top chic, u don't collect from the poor grin grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
justwise:

Awww!! i know u are a top chic, u don't collect from the poor grin grin grin

Chai, your just looking for toruble today with all those side comments grin

I think the OP is gone for good. I haven't heard or seen him in a while on Nairaland.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[b]Chai, your just looking for toruble today with all those side comments grin[/b]I think the OP is gone for good. I haven't heard or seen him in a while on Nairaland.

You make me do it grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by dellnet: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
lwkmd
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 1:37am On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Chai, your just looking for toruble today with all those side comments grin

I think the[b] OP [/b]is gone for good. I haven't heard or seen him in a while on Nairaland.

I have been waiting patiently for his return, but it seems like he went looking for some 'beauties'. grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 3:26am On Apr 12, 2011
justwise:

You make me do  it grin grin tongue tongue

lol, oh so I forced you to type all those jokes eh? grin

nanidee:

I have been waiting patiently for his return, but it seems like he went looking for some 'beauties'.  grin grin

lol those beauties don finish his brain.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, oh so I forced you to type all those jokes eh? grin

lol those beauties don finish his brain.

You did actually, u have this strange weird influence on me. .i'm still trying to figure out wat its. . .not that i'm complaining. .though i guess its part of:'one-love' thing u mentioned grin grin grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by dellnet: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2011
justwise:

You did actually, u have this strange weird influence on me. .i'm still trying to figure out wat its. . .not that i'm complaining. .though i guess its part of:'one-love' thing u mentioned grin grin grin grin
lol! busy_body need to see this.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by WAVixen: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
Very,very very long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
justwise:

lol, no be me o. E be like you don drink kai kai when we dey talk. Na you sabi wettin dey do you grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by zubeyr(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ Araboy are you Arab or African? Can you tell me where you from ?Just curious
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 3:15am On Apr 13, 2011
zubeyr:

@ Araboy are you Arab or African? Can you tell me where you from ?Just curious

You know, you as ask that question as though there aren't African Arabs undecided
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 3:28am On Apr 13, 2011
^^ lol I think he thinks Arab is a country or continent
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 4:51am On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

^^ lol I think he thinks Arab is a country or continent

lol grin perhaps

(1) (2) (3)

A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic. / A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.