Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. (13409 Views)

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ryan Short:

God save us from shameless broke poor churchrat families. I have to shine my eyes before I marry.

who was from the broke poor churchrat family?

9ice?
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
LadyT:

E Gbami congoshine will you stop all this your sweetmouth this is what 9ice did to Toni payne grin
9ice & Toni was obviously a misadventure on many fronts.

I suspect she pushed harder than he did.  sad

I'm doing it the right way,doing what a man should do in these circumstances .

Ours will be different,be rest assured.  wink
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by beeke(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
@congoshine, @jay bee and the beneficiary @LadyT i know you are loving the childish attention given to you by this two jobless mofo. u guys must give us some space to breath
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by jaybee3(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
beeke:

@congoshine, @jay bee and the beneficiary @LadyT i know you are loving the childish attention given to you by this two jobless mofo. u guys must give us some space to breath
If only u payed more attention in class eeediot angry angry
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by RyanShort(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
tpiah!:

who was from the broke poor churchrat family?

9ice?

Yes ke, didn't you read the shameful way it was his parents who had been bought and gagged by him who did his dirty job for him? Can you imagine? So crass due to lack of money that they were blinded by their son's newly acquired wealth hence could not do the decent thing by involving Tony's parents undecided Dem be ojuorolari true true like LadyT said angry
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2011
beeke:

grin cry baby
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by eghost247(m): 5:47am On Apr 08, 2011
two sides to every story and i wont judge anyone let them just do things and make good decisions for their little boy and this whole thing should not stop him from having both of them in his life
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
didn't you read the shameful way it was his parents who had been bought and gagged by him who did his dirty job for him?

that part is indeed worrying.

why would 9ice stand by and watch his wife and son treated that way, even if he wasnt on good terms with her [the wife].
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Outstrip(f): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
Are we looking at th same picture of the mistress. Is it the one where she looks like she is sitting on an office desk. She is not that pretty. She is light skinned so trust Nigerians to equate that with beauty. I will never call anyone ugly. Maybe she just looks that way because she was pregnant at the time the picture was taken. Anyway TP needs to move on. There is nothing worse than a man rubishing his child's mother in public. Move on girl. You are still young and the best part is that you are very hardworking and industrious. It is well.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by IyaBasira: 2:05am On Apr 10, 2011
WOMEN          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Read this and see what lies in store for you when you get married.

Ladies, big lesson for you there. It is good to play the fool sometimes. Family ties cannot be broken. Do not try to mess with your husbands' family members. She confronted 9ice's brother because of unaccounted money for the building of their house. This will certainly not go down well with the family members including 9ice's mother. No man will love a woman who has a condescending attitude towards his family members. Believe it or not man's extended family members have some level of influence in his nuclear family dealings. Ladies, endeavour to have good rapport with your husbands' family members because when your men start to misbehave, they will help you call them to order.

Imagine, stopping her inlaw from doing something and yet she expect good relationship from the rest of the family. She refused to let any crew travelled with 9ice including Jahbless(9ice`s close pal) to London for Mandella`s birthday show because she was 9ice`s manager then.It revealed then that all 9ice`s friends were not happy and blaming him for choosing his girlfriend as his manager so IMO is smell Me and my Husband behaviuor here and in Yoruba land, it`s not accepted but Still can`t judge her but with all these points, am sure 9ice would also has a lot to say.

So . . .  just to be clear, when a woman gets married, she's supposed to ignore money that went missing which her brother-in-law could not account for?

And she's supposed to turn a blind eye to strange occurrences all in the name of " gaining her husbands family's support" ?

I wonder why women are so eager to get married if this is the kind of raw deal we are expected to digest. Keeping track of your finances is not condescending! It's smart! If the money belongs to you and your husband then you have every right to supervise where that money goes, don't you?

Come on, people. Anyway I hope all of you are done insulting Ms. Payne over a publicity stunt. Even a not-so-smart person could tell that all 9ice said in the song wasn't true. Even if it was, for God's sake it was just a freaking song. If you believed every line of every song every artiste writes, your mind will definitely go haywire.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by writed1(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]       note none of you guys were there when it start or ended. Two different story from two couples. Am not supporting . But something happened before is family acted like that. Which one of you guys will hear or catch you partner cheating and still love  him or  her
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2011
Never fall in love with a bytch !

im so happy for 9ce.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2011
write d:

[color=#990000][/color]       note none of you guys were there when it start or ended. Two different story from two couples. Am not supporting . But something happened before is family acted like that. Which one of you guys will hear or catch you partner cheating and still love  him or  her

~Bluetooth:

Never fall in love with a bytch !

im so happy for 9ce.

Don't mind some yeye people here. As if a young man just wakes up one random morning and decides to divorce his young wife with whom he has a son - for no tangible reason. 9ice has never come out publicly to deny that paine-in-the-a.rs.e never cheated on him, forget the so-called phone conversation with Ruggedman. He knows more details than we do about his wife's dishonorable exploits, and I believe THAT is the main reason behind his angst, and justifiably so - in addition to her reported domineering ways. Which man wants all that poo, least of all a young, well-to-do celebrity. The peeps who are blindly supporting that paine-in-the-a.r.se are just probably as promiscuous as she was(is). Some shallow fools are even mocking 9ice for not being from a rich or 'Behind' family. . .what can I say about such smug schmucks.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2011
hope you people have no females in your respective families.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by biolabee(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2011
tpiah!:

hope you people have no females in your respective families.

nice one
she didnt cheat when the broke sod was nobody so now she will cheat when he don make money

duds
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by IyaBasira: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
pro01:

Don't mind some yeye people here. As if a young man just wakes up one random morning and decides to divorce his young wife with whom he has a son - for no tangible reason. 9ice has never come out publicly to deny that paine-in-the-a.rs.e never cheated on him, forget the so-called phone conversation with Ruggedman. He knows more details than we do about his wife's dishonorable exploits, and I believe THAT is the main reason behind his angst, and justifiably so - in addition to her reported domineering ways. Which man wants all that poo, least of all a young, well-to-do celebrity. The peeps who are blindly supporting that paine-in-the-a.r.se are just probably as promiscuous as she was(is). Some shallow fools are even mocking 9ice for not being from a rich or 'Behind' family. . .what can I say about such smug schmucks.

It depresses me that some nigerians cannot read and comprehend.

Where did you read that he was the one divorcing her? She is the one who has filed for divorce! Obviously if she was ok with the other woman being there , wouldn't she have ignored everything? And he would be enjoying the best of both worlds.

And by the way, why should we forget the phone call? Because it points to the truth and morons like you would rather stone an innocent person without trying to get all the facts right first?

If he decided that she was too domineering for him, then why didn't he just divorce her rather than getting another woman pregnant? Why did he and his family feel the need to kick her out with her son rather than just letting her go her way quietly ?

So what exactly makes you think you are better than those who are "blindly" supporting her ? Nothing. Just bias in favour of an artiste and that makes your point of view right, doesn't it?
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by MissyB3(f): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
Arguing with Pro01 over a man and woman related issue is never a wise thing to do.
The dude is a misogynist and as expected, would take the man's side and bad-mouth the woman in question, even when it is the most silly thing to do.

You'd do well to ignore or skim through his posts on threads like this.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
IyaBasira:

It depresses me that some nigerians cannot read and comprehend.

Where did you read that he was the one divorcing her? She is the one who has filed for divorce! Obviously if she was ok with the other woman being there , wouldn't she have ignored everything? And he would be enjoying the best of both worlds.

And by the way, why should we forget the phone call? Because it points to the truth and morons like you would rather stone an innocent person without trying to get all the facts right first?

If he decided that she was too domineering for him, then why didn't he just divorce her rather than getting another woman pregnant? Why did he and his family feel the need to kick her out with her son rather than just letting her go her way quietly ?

So what exactly makes you think you are better than those who are "blindly" supporting her ? Nothing. Just bias in favour of an artiste and that makes your point of view right, doesn't it?

Na your drunkard father and your (un)born autistic son be m0rons. By now you people ought to know better than attack me directly with your halitosis-ravaged mouth for expressing my opinion (that does not concern you in any way) - or when did you become the official defender/spokeswoman for that Paine-in-the-a.r.se? Make thunder fire that your rotten mouth wey you take call me m0ron. Old hag.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Arguing with Pro01 over a man and woman related issue is never a wise thing to do.
The dude is a misogynist and as expected, would take the man's side and bad-mouth the woman in question, even when it is the most silly thing to do.

You'd do well to ignore or skim through his posts on threads like this.

Terrible misconception. But I'll let it stand.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
may God forgive all of you and may you and yours never know the kind of emotional pain you put women through.

9ice should have done better by his family. His background is no excuse for this kind of story. He's supposed to know better and a man's role includes protecting his family.

in what way is he protecting his son and the mother of his child?

i hope he wont regret this period of his life.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Outstrip(f): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
Sometimes I feel like I have outgrown nairaland. People just do not know where to draw the line. So disgusting
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by IyaBasira: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2011
Outstrip:

Sometimes I feel like I have outgrown nairaland. People just do not know where to draw the line. So disgusting

Trust me, you are not the only one in this ship.

pro01:

Na your drunkard father and your (un)born autistic son be m0rons. By now you people ought to know better than attack me directly with your halitosis-ravaged mouth for expressing my opinion (that does not concern you in any way) - or when did you become the official defender/spokeswoman for that Paine-in-the-a.r.se? Make thunder fire that your rotten mouth wey you take call me m0ron. Old hag.

Lol,  I presented an argument and here you are insulting my father. Shows you have nothing whatsoever to say in response. Obviously I won this round so I'll let you run back into your little kennel with your tail between your legs.

I became her official defender when people like you started calling her Paine in the arse. What can justify all the silly things people have said about her (including wretched lepers like you) based on nothing other than a SONG?

Maybe other people have cleared the way for you and your misogynistic comments, but it doesn't mean I will. I love how people say baseless and insensitive comments and say "I'm just expressing an opinion" . Sometimes I think there has to be an IQ test before entering Nairaland. There are far too many psychos on this site.

One last piece of advice ; The next time you ever want to argue in public, argue with sense.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
IyaBasira:

Trust me, you are not the only one in this ship.

Lol,  I presented an argument and here you are insulting my father. Shows you have nothing whatsoever to say in response. Obviously I won this round so I'll let you run back into your little kennel with your tail between your legs.

I became her official defender when people like you started calling her Paine in the arse. What can justify all the silly things people have said about her (including wretched lepers like you) based on nothing other than a SONG?

Maybe other people have cleared the way for you and your misogynistic comments, but it doesn't mean I will. I love how people say baseless and insensitive comments and say "I'm just expressing an opinion" . Sometimes I think there has to be an IQ test before entering Nairaland. There are far too many psychos on this site.

One last piece of advice ; The next time you ever want to argue in public, argue with sense.

You wouldn't know sense even if it bites you in your flat, rash-ravaged yansh. Before you start acting all prim and 'victim-ish', remember I was minding my own business before you needlessly called me a m0ron. I repay bad with WORSE, no regrets about that. In life if you throw dirt at people, you MUST be prepared to receive a torrent of dirt in return. As bad as I have been on this forum, I don't directly attack anyone FIRST! If you throw a fistful of mud at me for expressing my opinion, then don't complain if I choose to throw a bucket of hot shyte back at you. Once a post contains insults thrown at me, I would be very foolish to reply to whatever arguments you spiced up the insult(s) with. . .that's my policy.

It is a public forum, and I enjoy the liberty (just like everyone else) to express whatever opinion I deem fit about any topical issue, anyhow I deem fit. One is already overly inhibited by the burden of political correctness and imperative of decency in real life. . .such inhibitions are the least of my worries here in cyberspace. I'm not in Nairaland to win a 'most liked' popularity contest.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2011
Proo1 you're overreacting for goodness sake.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
No I'm not, Tpia. Just making it clear that you can't go about calling 'innocent' people m0rons and expect them to kiss your cheek in return.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by meine: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
LADY T, Are you Tony Paine's sisterrrrrrrr grin grin grin grin grin wetin be your own?
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by IyaBasira: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
pro01:

You wouldn't know sense even if it bites you in your flat, rash-ravaged yansh. Before you start acting all prim and 'victim-ish', remember I was minding my own business before you needlessly called me a m0ron. I repay bad with WORSE, no regrets about that. In life if you throw dirt at people, you MUST be prepared to receive a torrent of dirt in return. As bad as I have been on this forum, I don't directly attack anyone FIRST! If you throw a fistful of mud at me for expressing my opinion, then don't complain if I choose to throw a bucket of hot shyte back at you. Once a post contains insults thrown at me, I would be very foolish to reply to whatever arguments you spiced up the insult(s) with. . .that's my policy.

It is a public forum, and I enjoy the liberty (just like everyone else) to express whatever opinion I deem fit about any topical issue, anyhow I deem fit. One is already overly inhibited by the burden of political correctness and imperative of decency in real life. . .such inhibitions are the least of my worries here in cyberspace. I'm not in Nairaland to win a 'most liked' popularity contest.

I don't see how you can hate from the outside of a club when you can't even get in.  Likewise, I don't see how you can call my "yansh" flat and rash ravaged when you haven't even seen it . I wouldn't let a psycho like you even get 10 miles near me.

But if you understand the principle of getting what you give, then why is it such a surprise to you that I called you a not-so-smart person?  I have seen enough of your senseless posts to know that you are a halfwit. Judging by those idiotic comments you made about 9Ice's ex- wife, wouldn't it be "politically correct" to call you a bonehead?

But you dont even have half of the sense of the average dunce so keep talking , perhaps someday you'll say something intelligent.

No one is here to win a most liked popularity contest but no one is here to win the most unintelligent poster of the year award either. Oh, that's right! You already won the latter award. My apologies.

Yes you did attack someone who didn't deserve it and I'm happy you know that you have been a bad person on this forum. And for some obscure reason you think that will earn you some respect? Ok no problem ! All Hail Pro1 !!!  The magnificent , the misguided, std- infested misogynist !

I love how your policy is to repay fire for fire but not to make sense on a public forum but there are so many retards like you on this site, you probably feel at home here. I know you're dull, so take your time trying to understand everything that I just wrote. There's no point damaging your puny little brain any further.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
^

So this empty trollop thinks she is qualified to judge another's level of intelligence. I guess your head must be filled with mucus. I'm not one to indulge in cyber-bragging, but I'm obliged to tell you with all honesty that your entire extended family's aggregate IQ is no where near my 12 year old nephew's. That's why you can only use your battered puss.ie as a meal ticket - your intellect is nonexistent.

I didn't even know who 'you' were before you barged uninvited into my business on this thread; it tells a lot that my 'unintelligent' posts have been so engaging that you've been following me like twitter all along. You this illegitimate child coming here to look for who to pour your life's sorrows on. Have you been able to determine who your real father is? I advise you clarify your paternity first before anything anything else. Miserable daughter of a renowned harlot.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by IyaBasira: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
pro01:

^

So this empty trollop thinks she is qualified to judge another's level of intelligence. I guess your head must be filled with mucus. I'm not one to indulge in cyber-bragging, but I'm obliged to tell you with all honesty that your entire extended family's aggregate IQ is no where near my 12 year old nephew's. That's why you can only use your battered puss.ie as a meal ticket - your intellect is nonexistent.

I didn't even know who 'you' were before you barged uninvited into my business on this thread; it tells a lot that my 'unintelligent' posts have been so engaging that you've been following me like twitter all along. You this illegitimate child coming here to look for who to pour your life's sorrows on. Have you been able to determine who your real father is? I advise you clarify your paternity first before anything anything else. Miserable daughter of a renowned harlot.

Replace my name with yours in this inane paragraph and we'll understand why your family is a generation of defunct losers.

I honestly cannot believe that out of 50 million sperm , you were the fastest.

My intelligence begins where yours is at its highest. Have you ever heard the fable of the monkey and the moon? The monkey keeps looking at the reflection of the moon in a pond, and convinces himself that he has gotten to that level . Meanwhile, he's just dreaming of what can never be.

Someone told me that you went for a brain transplant and the brain rejected you. That is most likely the reason for your incoherent babbling.

So you think my head is filled with mucus? Hahahaha . . .  My head has something in it, (unlike yours), but it's called a brain , you sorry little fool. And it's not made of mucus but only a r*e*t*a*r*d*e*d ghost like you would make that kind of mistake.

You don't have to know me for me to point out that you are a simpleton. Any similarity between you and a human being is purely coincidental.
So please learn from the mistakes of whomever you call your parents and use BIRTH CONTROL!!!!! It would really spare me the misery of having to engage in discussions with dimwitted beasts of burden like you.

For the last 3 lines you kept talking about illegitimacy and whatnot . Right. I've had better insults screamed at me from people with Down's syndrome. Your non-sensical ramblings encourage your own pathetic idiocy.

You are a contaminated little maggot and pure filth incarnate so do Nairaland a favour. Go and hang yourself, you asshole.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
Yawn once again there are some real stupid people on this forum.  But I guess it feels good to be a big man online doesnt it Pro01? Reply with your usual insults I dont care its a shame you cannot understand how insignificant you are. Do know the sad thing about you is that you can chat S H I T online because in real life you are a loser. Why do you need to be an online gangster? when in real life you cant hurt a fly try being true to yourself instead of posting utter nonesense for the sake of it and because it makes you feel better about your pathetic life in the REAL world.

@meine its a shame Toni Payne was make to look like a monster when it was her husband at fault how can he sleep at night knowing his son celebrated his first year of life in a hotel? I cannot begin to try and understand how that is acceptable. They were homeless shes just lucky she has money and good friends.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by IyaBasira: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
LadyT:

Yawn once again there are some real silly people on this forum.  But I guess it feels good to be a big man online doesnt it Pro01? Reply with your usual insults I dont care its a shame you cannot understand how insignificant you are. Do know the sad thing about you is that you can chat  S H I T online because in real life you are a loser. Why do you need to be an online gangster? when in real life you cant hurt a fly try being true to yourself instead of posting utter nonesense for the sake of it and because it makes you feel better about your pathetic life in the REAL world.

@meine its a shame Toni Payne was make to look like a monster when it was her husband at fault how can he sleep at night knowing his son celebrated his first year of life in a hotel? I cannot begin to try and understand how that is acceptable. They were homeless shes just lucky she has money and good friends.

Thank you ooo. . . . Thank you. After all the poor woman went through he still deemed it fit to be calling her Paine in the Arse.

Intellectual pauper. KMT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BSTAN Group Signs Shortcut And M.C Papi As Ambassadors / If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro / Stardom Has Robbed Me Of Many Things –waje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.