Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

#SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines (52844 Views)

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by allandutch: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is exactly the kind of attention whoever started the challenge is looking for.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by judedwriter(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sexual immorality is one of the strongest if not the strongest stronghold of the enemy on majority today. Many people, including sanctimonious church goers, are struggling with one sexual immorality or the other

It takes the special grace of God to be free from ALL forms of sexual immorality. This silhouette challenge just shows the desperation of the enemy these very last days.

2 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Fibonacci88: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
That titok is the worst thing to happen to social media

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by allandutch: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
judedwriter:
Sexual immorality is one of the strongest if not the strongest stronghold of the enemy on majority today. Many people, including sanctimonious church goers, are struggling with one sexual immorality or the other

It takes the special grace of God to be free from ALL forms of sexual immorality. This silhouette challenge just shows the desperation of the enemy these very last days.

Very last days huh?

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Ijaya123: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
What exactly is the essence or objective of that challenge?

I still don’t get it.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by pretydiva(f): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
paulolee:
alot of data were wasted watching nudes in dark red light...na mobile networks gain am pass
I dey tell you
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by pretydiva(f): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cubana051:
S
Why you foolish like this undecided
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by hernandson(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
13,500 twitter account for sale 07064983714.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Make dem carry this yeye talk comot my face joor.

I still never see any fault in the silhouette challenge self.

Looks like normal things we dey see for night club, even live self.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by oruma19: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
reccy:
Where did we get it wrong for God's sake?

How did it deteriorate to this level?

Useless challenges here and there?
Has it ever occur to this kids to do Academic challenge or moral challenge?

What happened to religious challenge?

when we left godliness for prosperity preaching. Ride on pastor! Now they are riding themselves behind red lights.. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by obonujoker(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
They should continue... We can see that the world is going immoral the more.... We'd keep preaching against it
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by scolastca4me(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
An end as truly come. God almighty intervain
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Edusouls(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
The west propagated rot all over the world and our very poor, lazy, and gullible Nigerian girls was caught up to it sharply..
reccy:
Where did we get it wrong for God's sake?

How did it deteriorate to this level?

Useless challenges here and there?
Has it ever occur to this kids to do Academic challenge or moral challenge?

What happened to religious challenge?

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Octopusssy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
We live in a generation of hoes.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by luvmijeje(f): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
I don't even know what to say. When a male colleague showed me these videos, he was so happy showing it to me. You have to see the way he was excited. Men lack discipline.

So I'm kind of suprise seeing men opening thread to condemn it. As long as they are not force to do it, and they didn't force you to click on the # tag live and let's live.

3 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by bukatyne(f): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ishilove:
See as the article finished women.

I agree with the writer that the church is not doing enough to curb the moral decadence ravaging our society. Every Sunday I marvel at the preponderance of churches in every street corner, yet the society is not manifesting the virtues of Christianity.

The Church tried to soft pedal the word so they fit into the world.

We are doing one leg in, one leg out.

Appearance of godliness without the power.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by joseph1832(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ishilove:

There is still a number of churches dedicated to teaching the principles of Christianity, but they are far outnumbered by the category you have described. Sad but very true.
yes there might be churches that are still dedicated to teaching the principles of Christianity, but the question remain, do the members practice what this so called church preach? That is the question.

Like the OP said, many, by far many Nigerians are religious but they're far from being Holy. What they are are Hoely members of the Hoely church.

I'm sure you're no stranger to what members of these churches do outside the church? When they're in church, they're very Holy, but when they step out, they become very Hoely.

The hypocrisy eating at the body of Christ today knows no bound and it is very choking and gut wrenching annoying.

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Femeto: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thesillyyouchallenge.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Judolisco:
I don't know why you are calling them prostitutes.... It's jst d world we live in right now... Enter lag now make u see dressing... Arbi go for a job interview with ladies make u see wetin dem dey wear come... That doesn't mean men are holy because na dem dey watch d challenge
God save you if you go to an interview and you saw a Nigerian Lady with a miny skirt, automatically she is employed if the manager is Randy, while you will keep on walking with your papers

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by zudozz: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pls. where can I see PLENTY #SilhouetteChallenge?

I am not seeing enough on Instagram!

2 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by pickatyouu: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na u open timeline na.

Signature check 1.2
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Hassanmaye(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
pretydiva:
Calling those girls naked prostitutes is an understatement
Do you know how much they gain? I know a girl that my friend send her 100k just because she replied his message, go to their d. M and see the kind of men worshiping them, and I ask the idiot to dash me 5k he said he doesn't have money, some men can do anything at the sight of a mini skirt alone, and this women understand that alot, I want such girls as girlfriends so that if the stupid men send her huge money we chill grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Interesting how you wrote this entire thread dragging women and ignoring the fact that men also participated in the challenge and showed off even more.

Yes, this is really about "morals" and "culture" not another opportunity to call women prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ishilove:
See as the article finished women.

I agree with the writer that the church is not doing enough to curb the moral decadence ravaging our society. Every Sunday I marvel at the preponderance of churches in every street corner, yet the society is not manifesting the virtues of Christianity.

But men participated in this challenge too. Why didn't this writer point that out and call them prostitutes as well if he was truly giving an honest assessment?

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Elbinawi: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
#SilhoutteChallenge & Degradation of Women

This is another degradation of women by the Western civilization. The nudity of a woman is one of the pillars of Western civilization. The less dress for a woman, the more civilize is for these Westoxicated entities.

While a Western man is always fully dressed, a woman is required by the present values and standards of Western societies to dress less. Nudity of a woman is not only a norm in the West but this is what is celebrated.

While the Motherhood of humanity is supposed to be elivated to the peak of morality and decent, Western civilization has relegated women to the station of commercial products and enterprises.

This is the main reason why Western civilization is at war with the Islamic Hijab. No Islamic value that is targeted by Westoxicated entities like the Hijab. A prominent French politician recently proposed that the Hijab should be banned in France.

God did not create a woman to be a commodity to be sold and bought by man. A woman is human first and foremost. For this Silhouette Challenge, women dancing like paid prostitutes & strip teasers are expected to show the whole world their breasts.

And the fact that the display of nudity only Target the womenfolk is deliberate because women are the Mother of humanity. The first teacher of children is the Mother.

They did Silhouette Challenge for women on social media platforms but no Silhouette Challenge for men, we ask why?

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Judolisco(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

God save you if you go to an interview and you saw a Nigerian Lady with a miny skirt, automatically she is employed if the manager is Randy, while you will keep on walking with your papers
iswr guy... we guys wey no get boobs or yansh gats dey smart 4 dis competitive market

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by TemmyT002(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerians are not holy; they are only religious.

WORD!!
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Adakintroy: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
All of us have degree of tolerance for sin and sexual immorality

This is why this is trending. Even when people rebuke it. Notice how weak the rebuke is l..even men of God.

When you know the destructive powered of sin and what it can cause you stand against it firmly..because in the end if you can't convert them they will convert you.

As for the men. You are most miserable.

I love seeing naked women. But what is wrong is wrong.

Am begging to take Boko Haram Seriouse. Aside the killings. If this is what western education or orientation is. It's what standing up against before everywhere is polluted with rubbish

Big ups to rightouseness89. Keep doing what you are doing. God will give you more strenght.

Youths if this generation are a shame!
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Over holiness no help anybody. Yes many or some are prostitues bt still doesn’t give u any right to judge or condemn them. Many didn’t do it and are also prostitutes and some did it and are not hoes bt joined in.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by LastProphet: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
SerikiFulani:
Prostitutes everywhere....Every woman is a potential hoe.

The spirit of hoeism is on the loose sad

Our young girls are now into prostitution... Thanks to what they see and hear on social media...80% of girls in tertiary institutions are prostitutes in disguise...It's a shame....Women are becoming very useless...I'm sorry for using that word.

What percentage of the boys are useful? The useless girls who are they 'uselessing' with since it takes 2 to do useless thing? Nonsense to keep picking on girls and forgetting the useless boys everywhere

2 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Beautypearls62: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Well written article. Took those words out of my mind. You've said it all. It's so sad watching how our moral culture has shoved down the roof. Being decent is not decent anymore. We now encourage actions that are worthy of condemnation. May God help this generation.

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
luvmijeje:
I don't even know what to say. When a male colleague showed me these videos, he was so happy showing it to me. You have to see the way he was excited. Men lack discipline.

So I'm kind of suprise seeing men opening thread to condemn it. As long as they are not force to do it, and they didn't force you to click on the # tag live and let's live.

Keep mute bloody Feminist
It's only men you will target in your criticism
What of women
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Name This Kiss(pix) / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.