Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

#EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths (45009 Views)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Dong2: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:

Any wonder the Nigerian army withdrew it legal representation away from the sitting panel? This is because more incontrovertible evidence being unfolded kept on destroying all the lies they have ever told about the Lekki massacre.You just need more lies to cover a lie.They army cant stand the embarrassment any more.

The fact that a supposed reputable and non-partisan agency like the army can shamelessly lies to a nation that its personnel well captured by satellite imaging leaving Bonny Camp for the gruesome harvest of deaths @ Lekki, how can this same army defeat BH and other security challenges bedevilling this nation?

Now here are the soldiers filming their atrocities against their own citizens which they're stupidly denying they were never involved in.Something they dare not do when engaging BH terrorists in warfare. How callous and wicked can they ever be? My heart bleeds for this nation. Nigeria is bedevilled with evil people in government.

No matter how well you cover up the truth it will come open some day. God bless you FIJ.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by BlackBaron: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Apparently kidnappers in Zamfara, Katsina get audience with the governor's, handshake and probably incentives but protesting youths are arrested by the DSS (Gestapo) and others are killed by security services without anyone still held responsible.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Racoon(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Evii:
I love your write-up bro. Where pained me the most is where the writer said "when we saw the soldiers, we went on our knees, holding the nation's flag and chanting the nation' Anthem.

Those animals in military uniform still pulled up their trigger on innocent and peaceful protesters. So so sad. But I'm so happy we(the youth) are gradually waking up and those at the leadership level will know it's not more business as usual. #SAYNOTOSANWOOLUSECONDTENURE#
So painful I tell you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by EMMY76: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nmk claims of the nigerian army been a fulani militia army used by the fulanis to depopulate other ethnic groups in nigeria so that they will take over their lands might be right after all u hardly see the nigerian army killing the fulanis like this anywhere in nigeria despite all the actrocities that they are committing all over nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
If not for ENDSARS, many Nigerians would not have known that the shooting and killing of unarmed protesters, by the Nigerian Army, is a terrible thing.

Same Nigerians saw unarmed IPOB and shiites, murdered by the Nigerian security forces, and did nothing.

The injustice you turn a blind eye to today, may be the injustice that will be visited on you tomorrow

RIP to all those who were unjustly killed during ENDSARS protest

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Drenix(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
WHEN YOU TRY HARD TO SELL A LIE

Till today we are still looking for the victims.

All i see is lies upon lies to legitimate an event that didn't happen.

Now i knw u r a clown

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Warripikine: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Logan23:

Be quiet. Wike does not and can never give orders to the Nigerian army.

Meanwhile stay focused on my reply, dont drag in meaningless things
Lols..but according to the constitution, he is the chief security officer of the state..
Nothing happens in the state without his signature..
Anyways, I had to bring it in because it is also meaningful to the argument... Same crimes, same atrocities, Same polithiefcal class
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Neddstark: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
KoshCAD:
If you like Edith from now till thy kingdom comes.

The same fate will definitely befall you and your family.

No two ways about that.

That's just the fact.

Watch out.
Look at this low life cretinous product of anal insemination. You feel you can curse because views differ from yours. The curses you render will eat you and devour you. You obviously have nil to offer this world than being more repugnant than sewage. Keep being a nuisance online when you can. Your cup go soon full.

For the record, any mentions from derelicts like you will be ignored. You can waste your words, who cares.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Ologbojo2023: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
helinues:
Acclaimed Lekki massacre no dey sell again

Acclaimed Lekki massacre no dey move a pin again.

You guys better go and find something reasonable do with your time. The panel set for the event has been scrapped.

We moved
look at you, you're not ashamed of yourself. You call for names and video of victims of lekki, here is it now you got what you wanted but instead to accept the inefficient of this government but you claimed that you move. No problem God will shame those who partake in this sacrilege.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by shadeyinka(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Golan007:

Where was the blood on the road?

All the victims and no videos at the point of "massacre".

Lies.
Fellow Nigerians are killed AND some "so-called Nigerians" feel that it doesn't concern them because their blood sisters and brothers are not involved.

It will certainly soon be your turn and others like you will shamelessly deny that you were a casualty!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by emilo2bad: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:

Any wonder the Nigerian army withdrew it legal representation away from the sitting panel? This is because more incontrovertible evidence being unfolded kept on destroying all the lies they have ever told about the Lekki massacre.You just need more lies to cover a lie.They army cant stand the embarrassment any more.

The fact that a supposed reputable and non-partisan agency like the army can shamelessly lies to a nation that its personnel well captured by satellite imaging leaving Bonny Camp for the gruesome harvest of deaths @ Lekki, how can this same army defeat BH and other security challenges bedevilling this nation?

Now here are the soldiers filming their atrocities against their own citizens which they're stupidly denying they were never involved in.Something they dare not do when engaging BH terrorists in warfare. How callous and wicked can they ever be? My heart bleeds for this nation. Nigeria is bedevilled with evil people in government.
Rubbish
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by payloader(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
helinues:
Acclaimed Lekki massacre no dey sell again

Acclaimed Lekki massacre no dey move a pin again.

You guys better go and find something reasonable do with your time. The panel set for the event has been scrapped.

We moved
You are a bigger fool than I thought

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Warripikine:

Lols..but according to the constitution, he is the chief security officer of the state..
Nothing happens in the state without his signature..
Anyways, I had to bring it in because it is also meaningful to the argument... Same crimes, same atrocities, Same polithiefcal class

Thats why we keep telling pple that Nigeria has no constitution...D claim is that a governor is the chief security officer of his state, but there is no single police, DSS, Civil defence or any armed security official under his command.

What are u securing wen u cannot even give order to the lowest ranked policeman in ur state or even to type a suspension letter for a police man who erred
Re: #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths by KoshCAD: 1:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Neddstark:

Look at this low life cretinous product of anal insemination. You feel you can curse because views differ from yours. The curses you render will eat you and devour you. You obviously have nil to offer this world than being more repugnant than sewage. Keep being a nuisance online when you can. Your cup go soon full.

For the record, any mentions from derelicts like you will be ignored. You can waste your words, who cares.
Mr high cretinous elon musk product of two bastards.

If you like keep ranting and writing insipid epistle.

What happened at lekki toll gate that you are shamelessly denying because of your slavish 30k a month will surely befall you and all your family members.

Except it didn't happen.

You and your entir family won't escape it whether you ignore or not, I don't care.

The curse already on you.

Look at bastard telling someone to keep being a nuisance when you fool is the head of nuisance.

You just start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.