Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,148 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Perplexing Dilemma Of An Ex Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perplexing Dilemma Of An Ex Soldier (265 Views)

I Find This Perplexing / Dilemma Of A Friend / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perplexing Dilemma Of An Ex Soldier by justbash(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
House I will try to make this as short as possible.
My bro discharged from the military after serving 15 years.He is Fulani but you can't tell immediately because all his childhood and adult life has been around the southern part of Nigeria at least before joining the military.Because of his lifestyle,many northern fulani girls won't give him audience for a love affair despite him being fulani.Just before his discharge,he met a Fulani girl whose parents accepted him, including the girl.He precisely wants a Fulani girl because according to him our parents didn't do well by not teaching us our language and he wants to correct that defect in his own family,thus he needed to marry a woman who understands his native language for the sake of his kids.Relationship just started and girls family are searching for money to save the life of their dying father.My bro just got paid his gratuity and girlfriend knows he got money.Girlfriends family don't have much.Problem is,my bro is making plans to go to Poland for his Masters and he needs every penny he can get.He loves his Fulani girl and plans to marry her.please how do you see this matter?
Re: Perplexing Dilemma Of An Ex Soldier by Kapilta(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Your brother a Fulani muslim going to Poland for masters? Hisbah must hear this.
Re: Perplexing Dilemma Of An Ex Soldier by justbash(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
What the hell

Kapilta:
Your brother a Fulani muslim going to Poland for masters? Hisbah must hear this.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Game Between Feminism And Chauvinism / Buhal Booster For Men / Advice Concerning:my FianceƩ Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.