Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Find This Perplexing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find This Perplexing (472 Views)

Perplexing Dilemma Of An Ex Soldier / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find This Perplexing by Incognito21: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
How come you treat a woman like trash, she starts loving you more and then you start treating her like a treasure then she starts looking for another man that will treat her like trash. Women are complicated to understand. I do feel bad if I treat them in a way I know I’ll never do to my sister or even imagine a man doing that’s to them, but funny enough they like being treated such.

1 Like

Re: I Find This Perplexing by izonborn098(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
A woman is more likely to misbehave when u are bleeping only her, but when u bleep others join she begin to respect u. In all women like competition.
Re: I Find This Perplexing by helinues: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
If you love a woman, don't show her, and if you show her, never give it to her.

Basic rules for correct bobo
Re: I Find This Perplexing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
-

Re: I Find This Perplexing by Cloudflare: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Damn!

Women love to be in a competition with their fellow women, in fact when a girl makes new hair, buys new clothes, bags, shoes, with the latest gadgets, etc she's doing all this to be seen as hot and classy girl just to spit on her fellow girls. If she then hangouts with yahoo guys, that's added advantage to her game towards her gender (competition).

The life of a woman is practically a life of competition. They love it when they compete to have you. They love it when you chase after other girls (this instantly makes you a hot dude, and they would chase after you to keep U away from other girls) no loose guard, Keep chasing after other girls, they love it when you treat them like trash (the rough and hard guys).
Re: I Find This Perplexing by okoroemeka(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
izonborn098:
A woman is more likely to misbehave when u are bleeping only, but when u bleep others join she begin to respect u. In all women like competition.
that is okafors law no 2
Re: I Find This Perplexing by TheFreshVanilla: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
How old are you?
Cloudflare:
Damn!

Women love to be in a competition with their fellow women, in fact when a girl makes new hair, buys new clothes, bags, shoes, with the latest gadgets, etc she's doing all this to be seen as hot and classy girl just to spit on her fellow girls. If she then hangouts with yahoo guys, that's added advantage to her game towards her gender (competition).

The life of a woman is practically a life of competition. They love it when they compete to have you. They love it when you chase after other girls (this instantly makes you a hot dude, and they would chase after you to keep U away from other girls) no loose guard, Keep chasing after other girls, they love it when you treat them like trash (the rough and hard guys).
Re: I Find This Perplexing by Cloudflare: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
How old are you?

More older than your father
Re: I Find This Perplexing by TheFreshVanilla: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cloudflare:

Re: I Find This Perplexing by koxyz: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

Haba,that reply is unwarranted.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Australia? / Women Can Stay Longer Without Sex Than A Man / I Need Some Money This December. If You Can Help Me With Some, Let's Me...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.