Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter (42170 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Sheggy13(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
illicit:

Oh I thought God wants the sinners to repent....

Have I been reading the wrong Bible?
God could have used him to win the soul of that lecturer by going to meet him in person as an influential Pastor and admonishing and preaching to him but he felt praying for him to die was the right thing do. To think this is coming from same man that tearily confessed years ago in front of his congregation of how he had been committing adultery for years with his then secretary even as a top Pastor, with other rumours talking about multiple abortions she had for him makes it all the more bewildering. If he could commit such wickedness even as a minister of God, why then is he surprised about a lecturer who was definitely not saved? May God have mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by EndTimePreacher: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Those of you saying it is not God that killed him, pls, go and try his daughter so that we can verify something too. Try the biological one this time
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Lomprico2: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
God is not a killer!

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Akasammyoka: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
November24:

Till ur useless Generation iswiped out,they can't impact half of this man....
Then answer, does God kill? or even if he does, would it be because somebody wishes another death?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Lomprico2: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
jrupa:
This news du reach here. According to the scriptures, He said I'll fight for you and yea shall hold thy peace.

bible twisters! so killing the man is the best God can do?

he dint cause him to be transferred or caught and demoted or sacked, instead is to kill him an an innocent passenger to prove a point. SMH!
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
November24:

Till ur useless Generation iswiped out,they can't impact half of this man....

If Jesus doesn't expect us to insult others because of him, how come u insulting a person because of a pastor?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is a Righteous thing for GOD to recompense Tribulation to those that Trouble His Children.

GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful and Kind. HE does not take joy in the death of a Sinner. Rather His will is that Everyone should be Saved.

Having Said that , HE is also a GOD of Judgement. He does not take it lightly when people Confidently and Stubborny continue to trouble his Children.

So many People Have been taken away for Standing in the way of his Children.
So many people have been sacked and reduced to nothing for standing in the way of His Children.
I am a Living testimony to Events like that.

Some could even come to confess and beg you after they are dealt with.

It's very risky to Stand in the way of a Genuie child of GOD. You will end up being being Crushed , Dismantled, Discombobulated and sent to the grave beyond.

His Testimony is very well in place.
That is how God will disgrace all the powers standing in my way. They will be uprooted like a tree. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You don't get the message, God is too busy to start thinking about how to kill a lecturer.

I'm not saying that God killed the lecturer but I want to correct something, God is not too busy for any of us, God is a spirit and he is everywhere. God have our time well well, I love him so much.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Uyi168:
When will your God start killing boko boys and herdsmen that have been slaughtering Christians in their numbers

Who says He has not been killing them. You didn't read in the news where two fractions dealt mercilessly with one another. And you don't read in the news where many are killed by the troops.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dangrace01:
All

D

Cars I sell is accident proof. My cars are covered by the blood
grin grin
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nuttella:
I'm not saying that God killed the lecturer but I want to correct something, God is not too busy for any of us, God is a spirit and he is everywhere. God have our time well well, I love him so much.
Ok.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lomprico2:

bible twisters! so killing the man is the best God can do?

he dint cause him to be transferred or caught and demoted or sacked, instead is to kill him an an innocent passenger to prove a point. SMH!

Although I am not saying it was God that killed the guy. But who are you to tell God how to deal with a person. If He likes He kills. You can't fault Him.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by DreamyEyes: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

The irony of this whole story maybe that the same God who he's claiming to have killed that innocent lecturer whose only crime was his konji's inability to seize his response to stimulus .
you are stupid for this statement. so because of konji you will continue to fail an innocent and serious minded student and frustrate her to depression? just cuz she no gree open legs for you?? you ar4 really stupid bro
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sheggy13:

God could have used him to win the soul of that lecturer by going to meet him in person as an influential Pastor and admonishing and preaching to him but he felt praying for him to die was the right thing do. To think this is coming from same man that tearily confessed years ago in front of his congregation of how he had been committing adultery for years with his then secretary even as a top Pastor, with other rumours talking about multiple abortions she had for him makes it all the more bewildering. If he could commit such wickedness even as a minister of God, why then is he surprised about a lecturer who was definitely not saved? May God have mercy.

He never said in that story he asked God to kill him. You can reread.

He said he called on God and said "Oh God judge this man"
Well the man eventually died and he believes it was God's way of answering his prayer. If the man had been sacked or transferred he would have still come to tell the story but in a different way.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by adeowo84(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
illicit:
God kills

Yes! Thy Lord killeth
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Sheggy13(m): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

He never said in that story he asked God to kill him. You can reread.

He said he called on God and said "Oh God judge this man"
Well the man eventually died and he believes it was God's way of answering his prayer. If the man had been sacked or transferred he would have still come to tell the story but in a different way.
My point was that he is not in the best position to talk of sexual perversion having done same thing even as a Pastor, until he confessed.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Shaev7(m): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please don't say God. Dont use God any how. How did you know God killed him?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Daddy, I love you so much. But I don't think God kills a man because he did wrong. We would have all been dead.

Just like how you have your own wrong, wanting to sleep with your daughter was his own wrong.

Thank you Sir.

You've always been a blessing to my Life.

See you at the Masters Convention!!!!!
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
illicit:

You must have been reading your Bible without comprehension. The same God who's mercy endureth for ever is the same called God of War. The same who had mercy on Saul the same made worms eat an arrogant king.
The same who doesn't like a sinner to perish, is the same who's says "I contend with them that contend with you"
"those who bless you I will bless and those who curse you I will curse"

God can kill to save his children.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by edoairways: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't think the death of our enemies is what we should rejoice over as believers, however the issue of sex-for-grades is one which must be seriously looked into because it's really despicable.

May God help the victims of such animals in human skin who have no one to help them. Amen!

Your enemy neva do you strong tin. Wen dem do u, u go no how far
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by billyG(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
The same Gawd that refuse to kill Shakau,Bullhari & killer herdsmen....have gone through d Bible I never read where Satan killed anyone Gawd did most of d killing.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by finalboss(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
cheesy crazy christians. god don turn bounty hunter

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by God2man2again(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sheggy13:

Did he pray for him to die?

No! He prayed that God should judge him. That's all.

The Gospel is not hidden in Nigeria. No matter how you preach some people will not change.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by finalboss(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

[s]
You must have been reading your Bible without comprehension. The same God who's mercy endureth for ever is the same called God of War. The same who had mercy on Saul the same made worms eat an arrogant king.
The same who doesn't like a sinner to perish, is the same who's says "I contend with them that contend with you"
"those who bless you I will bless and those who curse you I will curse"

God can kill to save his children[/s] .
Because of sex ??
Why didn't God save chibok girls ??

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
illicit:

God is willing that anyone perishes but that all comes to repentance, however God has the power to kill anyone who is unrepentant and He only does so when He has to but it's not His inclination. He doesn't derive joy from it.

So Christians have to be likewise.

God bless.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by finalboss(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
PatriotExact:
Daddy, I love you so much. But I don't think God kills a man because he did wrong. We would have all been dead.

Just like how you have your own wrong, wanting to sleep with your daughter was his own wrong.

Thank you Sir.

You've always been a blessing to my Life.

See you at the Masters Convention!!!!!
Your daddy is nothing but a misguided monotheist. He needs help.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by VULCAN(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Still trying to find where Bishop Wale Oke rejoiced over the death of the evil lecturer.
jesusjnr2020:
I don't think the death of our enemies is what we should rejoice over as believers, however the issue of sex-for-grades is one which must be seriously looked into because it's really despicable.

May God help the victims of such animals in human skin who have no one to help them. Amen!

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
edoairways:

Your enemy neva do you strong tin. Wen dem do u, u go no how far
If you enemies can do you strong thing that means you should check yourself very well. God protects His own but that doesn't mean we should rejoice when they die unsaved because Jesus paid a serious price for their souls.

You wonder why David was a man after God's heart right? You could learn a thing or two from him how not to rejoice over the death of an enemy if you want to be likewise. His enemy was Saul.

God bless.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sheggy13:

My point was that he is not in the best position to talk of sexual perversion having done same thing even as a Pastor, until he confessed.

You are somehow right but not completely right. He should have remembered he was in the same shoe. May be he should have prayed for the man to change.

The difference between him and the man is he repented and the man continued in it till God caught up with him. If he too had refused to repent when he did he could have lost his life.

Me and you know that some lecturers are so wicked that no amount of pleading would make them change except sickness or death.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Dorlarphor10: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
God2man2again:
God judged the lecturer according to his prayers.

God killed about 32 Kings before the Israelites could possess the promised Land.

God is good and merciful but we must remember that God can kill and make alive.

And he also love abi... This is what happen when you don't rightly divide the word of truth(Old testament in this case), missing things together.

God is love, God is revealed in Jesus. So what Jesus will not do, God also will not do it. Jesus is God... Do you get it

Fear God.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
VULCAN:
Still trying to find where Bishop Wale Oke rejoiced over the death of the evil lecturer.
You should also try to find where I said he did.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Emeka71(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

That's right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Money To A Man In Church / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.