Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter (42191 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Innobee99(m): 3:11am On Feb 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You don't get the message, God is too busy to start thinking about how to kill a lecturer.

God is never too busy to fight for us
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by pfadom: 4:55am On Feb 02, 2021
It is appointed for all humans to die. Death is inevitable. God decides how, when and where to die. God fast-forwarded the death of the unrepentantly wicked empty headed man.

Truth be told, exceptionally brilliant academic are rarely randy and oppressive.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by pfadom: 4:57am On Feb 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
God didn't kill the lecturer, Death killed him.

God has control over death. God must have approved and fast-forwarded his death. No peace for the wicked.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Kingzjayzee: 5:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

The irony of this whole story maybe that the same God who he's claiming to have killed that innocent lecturer whose only crime was his konji's inability to seize his response to stimulus will also be the same God who'd equally make his daughter to willingly give that the same puna like a burnt offering to another lecturer stresslessly

God didn't kill him

He was called to glory, simple.....
Are u okay?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by dewuyiebun: 5:08am On Feb 02, 2021
One thing is lecturers like this do have a lot of silent killer victims,so one of the victims might have consulted one baba to delet him and you praying will think it is actually your prayers that did it...it happened to my sister too,i don't want to disclose what we did...you don't even want to know
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by vineyardfarms: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/wale-oke-how-god-killed-unilag-lecturer-who-demanded-sex-from-my-daughter/

1 Sam 2 v 6: ISA 49 V 26 -The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: He bringeth down to the grave. . . . . .O! God avenge me of my enemies parading as - brothers, sisters, friends, children, etc IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by dalass(f): 5:37am On Feb 02, 2021
illicit:

Oh I thought God wants the sinners to repent....

Have I been reading the wrong Bible?

Yes, you have. Who destroyed Pharaoh? shocked.

Who killed Herod in the new testament? cool
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by illicit(m): 5:40am On Feb 02, 2021
dalass:

Yes, you have. Who destroyed Pharaoh? shocked.
Who killed Herod in the new testament? cool

shocked

Hitler nko

Osama?

Shekau

U lots are funny, y'all don't know God

My God doesn't kill, accidents happen....
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2021
illicit:

Oh I thought God wants the sinners to repent....

Have I been reading the wrong Bible?
God killed 32 kings before Israelites can possess their lands, God gave him two years to repent but his stubborness couldn't let him, he keep on failing the poor girl
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You don't get the message, God is too busy to start thinking about how to kill a lecturer.

God have judged the matter, why are you people having sleepless night
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by dalass(f): 5:45am On Feb 02, 2021
AntiFeminism:
why is shekau still alive then?
Dear God is not willing anyone to perish but all should come to Him in repentance.
Hell is no joke

Shekau is like Pharaoh whose cup is not yet full (if he's still alive though) When his cup is full, destruction awaits him. Such never die well....

Though God wants all men saved, yet, He doesn't force all men like Boko haram to accept a certain religious belief. Jjust those who are willing to accept His salvation wink
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2021
iamuye:
Which is wiser,
Taking the lectures life or taking the lectures job?
this question should be directed to God ....... because the pastor's prayer was"God judge the matter "
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 5:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Sheggy13:

God could have used him to win the soul of that lecturer by going to meet him in person as an influential Pastor and admonishing and preaching to him but he felt praying for him to die was the right thing do. To think this is coming from same man that tearily confessed years ago in front of his congregation of how he had been committing adultery for years with his then secretary even as a top Pastor, with other rumours talking about multiple abortions she had for him makes it all the more bewildering. If he could commit such wickedness even as a minister of God, why then is he surprised about a lecturer who was definitely not saved? May God have mercy.
you said he prayed for the lecturer to die, pls did you read the post.......... he only said "God judge the matter
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Lomprico2:
God is not a killer!
read your bible
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 5:52am On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Although I am not saying it was God that killed the guy. But who are you to tell God how to deal with a person. If He likes He kills. You can't fault Him.
he didn't tell God to deal with him, are u sure you read this news
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by iamuye(m): 5:53am On Feb 02, 2021
electhnd:
this question should be directed to God ....... because the pastor's prayer was"God judge the matter "

If I was a god who claim to be merciful and just, I would rather take the lectures job than take is life.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Uyi168: 5:56am On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Who says He has not been killing them. You didn't read in the news where two fractions dealt mercilessly with one another. And you don't read in the news where many are killed by the troops.

Go and sit down..
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by sonmegaphoenix: 6:04am On Feb 02, 2021
pathetic
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2021
iamuye:

If I was a god who claim to be merciful and just, I would rather take the lectures job than take is life.
the way of God are not our ways, his taught is higher than our taught
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by iamuye(m): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2021
electhnd:
the way of God are not our ways, his taught is higher than our taught

If this is your defense for the god you serve then is ways are evil and is thoughts are of destruction.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2021
God doesn’t kill, He is not a wicked God
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by KaptainAfrika: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2021
So if this Pastpr dies, and a father says God killed the Pastpr because he wanted to have sex with his daughter...the cycle continues...
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by SexytorresE(f): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2021
So How can God that says "forgive one another" still kill?" Religion is a disease and it damages it brains . I'm not in support of what the lecturers said did thou undecided
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by SexytorresE(f): 6:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Say No religion
I'm telling u
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by toluene1234: 6:28am On Feb 02, 2021
With due respect, You talk as if God is a man. God is almighty, his actions are unquestionable and power indescribable. He does what he wants to do. You can't comprehend it.
BeeBeeOoh:

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Ugandatales: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2021
pickatyouu:
All this Uganda stories sef.
Lol
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by SexytorresE(f): 6:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Uyi168:
When will your God start killing boko boys and herdsmen that have been slaughtering Christians in their numbers
why u comot this talk from my mouth? grin they won't think of this my dear , they are blind . Only the enlighten ones like u and I can reason well. F*ck that sky imaginary G*D
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Ugandatales: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2021
iamuye:
Which is wiser,
Taking the lectures life or taking the lectures job?

Also,.what about the girl in the car...why was she killed too.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Ubdavis(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2021
U claim to be a clergy man when and u dont have a good knowledge of the Bible. Someone should help me tell him to read Job 34:10.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Ubdavis(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2021
jrupa:
This news du reach here. According to the scriptures, He said I'll fight for you and yea shall hold thy peace.

Simply read Job 34:10
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by oluwaseun89333: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2021
:Which is wiser, Taking the lectures life or taking the lectures job?Also,.what about the girl in the car...why was she killed too.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by MoneyTrees(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2021
Dear Brother/sister,
I'm sorry to say you're damn good at writing jargons. Perhaps I'll break the whole scenario down in bits so you understand then you'll check if your comment is relevant in anywhere to mine.
angry angry angry

Pastor said
1. Lecturer asked his holy daughter for fvck
2. Daughter doesn't want
3. Daughter tells pastor
4. Pastor gets angry & calls on God to judge
5. 2 weeks later lecturer dies by accident

Me simply;
1. Doesn't pastor read news or watch videos of acts committed by Boko Haram & Herdsmen?
2. Why doesn't Pastor get angry so that some, if not all herdsmen die, or is it only trying to fvck his holy daughters can motivate him to anger?

You begin to type crap
Telling me about how God is never a man angry grin grin
Ogbeni if by now your eyes never open then mehn you're in critical condition. smiley

Wait a quick question?
1. The first Christians were Catholics
Your pastor says Catholics are practicing idolatry or are not practising true Christianity
hence his own church,
Shebi you believe ni?
You don't feel that your Pastor is a clown abi? angry

Your daddy is a Nigerian (I mean from this zoo country), you came out to say that you're Canadian after extensive thoughts, your daddy says his dad had never been to Canada
Whose then the fool?

I bet you dunno the story how some rats became mice (Mutation) wink

WILLuKPquiet:

You reason like a man that you are. His ways are not like your ways. He has instructed his children to be peaceful and they are.
If He should wipe them off like you have suggested, the question is with what? Is he not doing it? Didnt you hear where two fractions were wiping themselves off already? What about the troops killing them.
They may even be the instrument God wants to use to wipe off guys like those mocking God on Nairaland. True Christians won't do it because the instruction is to be peaceful. Someone has to do it and it's guys like Bokoharam. So don't be in haste. They are alive for a reason. I only hope you are not one of the reasons they are alive for. Continue mocking God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.