Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter (42193 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by solonazzy: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
God didn't kill the lecturer, Death killed him.
if he didn't die cos of the accident.... I would have killed such a lecturer myself...i dnt have a kid yet... But God helps any lecturer dat fails my daughter to come on dat note.....just like no one would kno wen he's asking my daughter for such evil act, no one would kno wen I perpetrate mine..... Fucktards everywhere in d guise of lecturing....
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by jrupa(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Lomprico2:

bible twisters! so killing the man is the best God can do?

he dint cause him to be transferred or caught and demoted or sacked, instead is to kill him an an innocent passenger to prove a point. SMH!
I appreciate your point of view and honestly I wouldn't wish or pray for the death of anyone but just as my words stated, the Lord shall fight for me and I shall hold my peace.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by jrupa(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Ubdavis:

Simply read Job 34:10
I read it bro and I for one wouldn't pray for the death of anyone because Jesus has shown us the strength in Love. But again have you seen Psalm 55 most especially verse 15.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by deeva2: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2021
HE SHUD ALSO PRAY THAT ALL BOKO HARAM AND BAD POLITICIANS SHHUD DIE OO.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by electhnd(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Lomprico2:

which part?
deut 32vs 39
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by bareal(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ola2plenty:

if you happen to be the president will you have steer the affairs of the nation better and having faith that no curse layed on you will work cos u have done your possible best.?

You are incoherent. Swerve!!!
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by galaxy2020(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Don't celebrate over a person's death, that is a lost soul, God doesn't want any soul to be lost pastor.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by dewuyiebun: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
kdot20:

Oya talk o....we need to treat many wicked people's Bleep up in Nigeria
grin grin WE FORGIVE AND FORGET IT
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Jamin07: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
God didn't kill the lecturer, Death killed him.
Wetin you dey talk
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Jamin07: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
galaxy2020:
Don't celebrate over a person's death, that is a lost soul, God doesn't want any soul to be lost pastor.
You don't understand.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Jamin07: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
illicit:
God kills
Yes He does, the Fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Dorlarphor10: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
God2man2again:

@ Dorlarphor10

Why misquoting me?

I have explained from what I know, you have written your opinion, so, why mixing it together?

It is not a do or die affair.

Let's take things easy.

Alright
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by destinable(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

He is not a killer but he killed many evil people in the past. Do you read your Bible at all

Yes He is a merciful God but when it comes to judgment, He could kill.

The plagues in Egypt,
The Proud King that works ate life.
The Wall of Jericho and it's inhabitants.

Etc etc etc.

I really wish you, as a christian, understand the new covenant upon which we now operate. If God killed today like he did in the past, you wouldn't be here. Bad people die, just like good people die too. If the pastor dies today, would you agree with a person that comes out to say he prayed to God to judge the pastor and he died, or would you call it mere coincidence?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by KemoSabe: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Uyi168:
When will your God start killing boko boys and herdsmen that have been slaughtering Christians in their numbers
Abi or corona.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
destinable:

I really wish you, as a christian, understand the new covenant upon which we now operate. If God killed today like he did in the past, you wouldn't be here. Bad people die, just like good people die too. If the pastor dies today, would you agree with a person that comes out to say he prayed to God to judge the pastor and he died, or would you call it mere coincidence?

You made a point but are you saying under the new dispensation God won't kill to save his people anymore?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Bombolistic: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't think the death of our enemies is what we should rejoice over as believers, however the issue of sex-for-grades is one which must be seriously looked into because it's really despicable.

May God help the victims of such animals in human skin who have no one to help them. Amen!

The wages of sin is death for unrepentant sinners. He bargained with the devil and got served. shikena.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by noble2faith(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
illicit:

BUT Shekau needs to die now....

Then tell HIM what to do since you are God's commander.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
noble2faith:

Then tell HIM what to do since you are God's commander.

Ogbeni....
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Olayetan(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don’t think he meant Almighty God, I think he’s talking about his blood thirsty god...

Some pastors lack wisdom and doesn’t know the gravity of some words...
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Ubdavis(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
jrupa:
I read it bro and I for one wouldn't pray for the death of anyone because Jesus has shown us the strength in Love. But again have you seen Psalm 55 most especially verse 15.

So those the Bible contradict itslf? Or operating double standards?
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by jrupa(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ubdavis:

So those the Bible contradict itslf? Or operating double standards?
The Bible does not contradict itself but it takes understanding to code the messages that it brings. The children of Israelites fought several battles against their enemies which led to the death of many of which those were humans. See something ehn, according to the scriptures, God said I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on and again understand that God said according to the book of Isaiah, that I will confirm the words of my servant. Giving power to words of His servant even when faced with challenges. God's mercies is available for all who seek.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Anfield247(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good evening big sis, how are you doing? I am just stressed up and tired. I really want to speake with you on phone, okay! Please, may I have you contact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.