Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! (8185 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by agabaI23(m): 2:02am On Apr 07, 2011
Evil Brain:

Yes that sums it up: Buhari is a bad public speaker, and Jonathan is worse.

BTW, I'm not the only Buhari supporter that admits the guy has flaws. In fact most people I've spoken to aren't so much pro-Buhari as anti-PDP. I've said before that even if the General had red eyes and horns on his head, he'll still be better that any of the worthless thieves in the ruling party including Jonathan.
Not when >80% of his party members are from the PDP.

CPC is PDP in disguise with a dictator as there leader. That makes it.

Did you see the internal wrangling we saw in PDP at the beginning?  That was the hallmark of most CPC primaries.

BTW way the worthless thieves include : Abba Ruma, CPC financier who stole Agric fund, Marwa, who was the arrowhead of Abacha's money laundering machinery, Abacha's son, Achike Udenwa who rendered Ino state impotent. . . should I continue?
You have no case!
About speaking, you believe what you want to believe but we know the truth including you.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by bamosagie(m): 2:25am On Apr 07, 2011
Apart from General Buhari's problem with comprehension, what will happen if the general and the pastor dissagree on religious issue! what if Tunde Bakare visits Jerusalem on pilgrimage what will become of our democracy? hope we wont hear " fellow Nigeria" on our airways again, point I am trying to make is simple, General Buhari is a weakling & a threat to democracy in Nigeria.
like someone already said imagine general Buhari negotiating with Barack Obama, or David Cameron (I am scared of that prospect)
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by honeric01(m): 2:57am On Apr 07, 2011
agabaI23:

Not when >80% of his party members are from the PDP.

CPC is PDP in disguise with a dictator as there leader. That makes it.

Did you see the internal wrangling we saw in PDP at the beginning?  That was the hallmark of most CPC primaries.

BTW way the worthless thieves include : Abba Ruma, CPC financier who stole Agric fund, Marwa, who was the arrowhead of Abacha's money laundering machinery, Abacha's son, Achike Udenwa who rendered Ino state impotent. . . should I continue?
You have no case!
About speaking, you believe what you want to believe but we know the truth including you.

Please with FACT, prove to us that PDP members represent 80% of CPC's membership.

We need evidence, stop peddling lies and stop posting figures you cannot defend.

How did just less than 10 members you listed represent 80%? and can you list the sins of Marwa for all to see?

Thanks
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by chamber2(m): 3:05am On Apr 07, 2011
I think Buhari supporters overdo the "tears" thing. Its about politics and direction, not near religious love.

There is nothing soft or huggable about the man, neither is there any humility in him.
He might be sincere, but so is a man running at tearaway speed toward a cliff edge, because he believes there is enough gold at the end of the route to keep his family warm, secure and well fed.

The bottomline is, does the man understand the modern World? Is he sophisticated enough to operate skillfully in both social and international circles? Does he have the diplomacy a Nigerian president requires? Is he bigoted in any way? Does he have the skills to cope with questions and solutions about our federal architecture?
All the above questions are bigger than mere humility and sincerity. Looking back at his decree's (especially decree's 2 and 4) Buhari plainly lacks every tool for the modern World.

You just spoke my mind, very intelligent of you.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by jobadmin(m): 4:11am On Apr 07, 2011
i wish this election to be free and fair as well as people to vote the real people with the help of God to choose a good leader for the next four years. no be small time oooooooooooooooo
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by mojojojo(m): 6:09am On Apr 07, 2011
No one is canvassing to vote for Buhari because of his eloquence. He is not a man of words rather he is a man of action. If you want a fancy president vote for Magnus Kpakol.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2011
gernded:

Him picking Tunde Bakary is just a waste of time.

he thought he will buy Christian mind and to also change his religious intolerance but far from that.

and Tunde Bakary was a born Islam so is simple as muslim muslim ticket no way.

So what if he WAS born a Muslim, What IS he[b] NOW[/b]?

Even the Present Pope was a Youth Fighter for Adolf Hitler. He was a Nazi, and yet today he leads Billions of Christian Faithfuls and is probably the most influential and most powerful man on the Planet today!

Even Jesus wasnt born a Christian, you do know that, right?

Now tell me what is wrong with Gen.Buhari's running mate formerly being Muslim!
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by flagship(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2011
I am a BB die-Hard.

the General is not eloquent and i must confess i was disappointed when i heard him speak at the NN24 debate as he kept goin out of point. it is true that we excuse his lack of eloquence in sometimes unconvincing ways, but do you really expec us to change our political alliance because of a debate? you want us to abandon the loyalty that we have built up over the years because the man did not speak well for an hour?

remember, To whom much is given, much is expected. compare the general to GEj who is sposed to have a PHD in zoology or something but who cant make convincing arguments and who rattles on about impossible PDP strategies in the next four years.

but you see, I am not voting for Buhari because he will solve all of Nigeria's problems (i dont believe anyone can do so much in four years), i am voting for him because of his antecedents. he has shown an anti-corruption fervor that cannot be ignored if we are truly interested in moving this country forward.

what we need in this Nigeria is a brand new culture of disclipine and accountability, not good road, not electricity because without discipline being practiced, even the foreign firms clamouring to buy PHCN will ruin it witout fear of repercussion. we need an iron fist that will lift us out of the quagmire of skin-deep corruption and set us on the path to the promised land.

there is no accusation that  can be leveled against the BB team that has not been acted out by PDP.
we have had over 600 political assassinations in this country in twelve years, spent $16b on non existent electricity, spend our collective patrimony as salaries for the Abuja legislators, given our leaders "Hardship allowance", depleted our foreign reserve from $46b to $4b in six months, have nothing to show for all our oil profits despite high oil prices, are the 6th largest Oil producing country but also the largest refined petroleum Importer in Africa,have a budget that will be serviced by borrowing from the world bank and thereby plunging us into more debt, largest generating set importers in the world and so many shameful things.

our present leader GEJ during the NTA debate actually had the temerity to advocate community refineries! as tho he wanted to opportunity to set nigeria ablaze with one matchstick. need i remind you that all the refineries in existence were built by Buhari?

My people, it is essential that we are reasonable in our prejudices and objective in our decisions. i see no reason to cast my vote for GEJ because a vote for GEJ is a vote for OBJ, IBB, ATIKU and others of the PDP cabal that have made Nigerian leadership a do or die affair. please vote wisely

Buhari for Change.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by reindeer: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Sai BUHARI!!!

Thanks to the OP for another dedicated post to our humble general.

It is obvious he is in your every waknig thought.

Keep thinking about the general and please forget about your RETARDeen(aka GEJ) .Just help us spread the word, and the interest about muhamadu BUhari. Nigeria needs a change and BB is that change,

Sai Buhari 2011!
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by LADEMINUS: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2011
@agab simple english. dere is a diff btw.
why do u wnt dis job? ND why did u apply,
the gej paid frcn caster asked why did u apply, simple becos dere is a vacancy nd am qualified thats wat BB said!
if he had askd why do u wnt to be pres, he wld have lost his job cos buhari wld have unleashed a stirring manifesto which gej doesnt want ppl to hear.
the aircraft used for CPCs campaign is a rented one paid for by a former contractor dat swore dat she was ndver askd for a bribe to get a contract under buhari,
@ alethea how is ur gej check coming? for d country dat u asked, dnt go far, try ghana. immediately rawlings executed d corrupt politicians ur pdp ppl started sending dier children dere to school.

i am tellin u. a honest probe is all dat d power sector needs. how can we identify d problem if we dnt block d holes pdp put dere to siphon funds. u r all just scared cos ur parents and ppl in d pdp are soon going o kirikiri wen de r found guilty.

on a spiritual note UNA NO C AS DEATH DEY FOLLOW D UNBLERA TRAIN ABOUT? DID U HEAR OF A SCRATCH IN CPCS RALLY? DID U SEE ONE CROWD POLICEMAN YESTERDAY IN LAGOS? I SEE U ALL VOTING CPC. BUT JST KIP PRETENDING HERE AND EARNING YOUR BLOOD MONEY FROM GEJ
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by LADEMINUS: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2011
i forgot to add dat gej nd his wife used diff state owned jets nd evrn used public funds to buy a new one for dia personal campaign. pls compare
nd note that a prominent gov lost his seat in d us cos he used his office phone to solicit for funds, gej don scam us die chai
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2011
It is not about eloquence, it is about comprehesion.

If the man understood questions and was having problem with eloquence, I won't complain.

My problem is this: the old man (whether it is as a result of old age) was finding it difficult to understand simple questions at the first instance. So, the interviewer had to repeat questions for him.

Let us assume this man becomes President and is to be interviewed on the CNN:

Interviewer: Mr President, can you tell us how you are contending with the challenges of governing a multi ethnic and religious country like Nigeria.

Mr President: By my training in the Nigerian army, I am not tribal or religiuos in my approach to issues.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Guidedee(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2011
I don't listen to people like agaba123, ozin etc. Sheer hatred for Buhari is always obvious in their posts. Well I don't expect good things from CORRUPT BRAINS like theirs. Beaf is sometimes diplomatic in his own critisms, he do raise some pertinent questions and points when he argues but that doesn't and can't change me from being a BB supporter. Buhari/Bakare is the divine intervention we need in Nigeria. Everyday we call on God to save us, but are we ready to allow Him? These are two sincere men of God, I'm not saying they are saints but they are the best available for now. If Buhari can live with christians he employed and doesn't jeopardise their rights, why call him religion extremist? Apart from destroying corruption, BB will build peaceful co-existence between muslims and christians and by extension to other religions in this country. I want the best for my children and myself. Let's make Nigeria a better place to live and together we'll make it the best. Long live Nigeria, No life corruption. BB all the way! 08187751747, 07030261319.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2011
opalu:

[size=18pt]AGABA123, AFTER READING THIS THREAD, I DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE A HUGE MUGU GO AND TELL YOUR PAYMASTERS THAT YOU COULD NOT BEWITCH THE INTELLIGENT NAIRALANDERS WITH YOUR YAHOO-YAHOO TACTICS TO ORDINARY DEBATE. [/size]

Well unfortunately for you,this Agaba guy don bewitch me never to look back on FRESH AIR,2011.A vote for GEJ is a vote for Fresh Air in Nigeria!!!
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by micklplus(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2011
He (Buhari) is one of Nigeria's most popular politicians and is perceived as being more democratic than most of Nigeria's leading politicians. If he were to win, it would be a pretty good indication that the elections were indeed free, fair and crediblel. There would be a strong emphasis on attacking corruption and that would be quite popular."- John Campbell, Former US Ambassador to Nigeria
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by alisigwe(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2011
If all these allegations against buhari are true then i understand why wole soyinka despise him so much.why should i vote 4 someone so heartless?
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2011
Guidedee:

I don't listen to people like agaba123, ozin etc. Sheer hatred for Buhari is always obvious in their posts. Well I don't expect good things from CORRUPT BRAINS like theirs. Beaf is sometimes diplomatic in his own critisms, he do raise some pertinent questions and points when he argues but that doesn't and can't change me from being a BB supporter. Buhari/Bakare is the divine intervention we need in Nigeria. Everyday we call on God to save us, but are we ready to allow Him? These are two sincere men of God, I'm not saying they are saints but they are the best available for now. If Buhari can live with christians he employed and doesn't jeopardise their rights, why call him religion extremist? Apart from destroying corruption, BB will build peaceful co-existence between muslims and christians and by extension to other religions in this country. I want the best for my children and myself. Let's make Nigeria a better place to live and together we'll make it the best. Long live Nigeria, No life corruption. BB all the way! 08187751747, 07030261319.

Na today! My friend we are not talking about sentiments and emotions here.Buhari who has been in Government for over 36 years right from when he helped in the coup of MM does not have anything to offer this great counry.He can not comprehend a simple question which is a statement of fact based on current evidence.This guy is an expired politician and just like an expired drug is dangerous to the Nigerian Health
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by agabaI23(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2011
micklplus:

He (Buhari) is one of Nigeria's most popular politicians and is perceived as being more democratic than most of Nigeria's leading politicians. If he were to win, it would be a pretty good indication that the elections were indeed free, fair and crediblel. There would be a strong emphasis on attacking corruption and that would be quite popular."- John Campbell, Former US Ambassador to Nigeria
Buhari and democracy in the same sentence. When the west wants some someone, they paint him as Jesus!

I can see the democracy overflowing in CPC with multiple court cases due to selection.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2011
Ozin:

Na today! My friend we are not talking about sentiments and emotions here.Buhari who has been in Government for over 36 years right from when he helped in the coup of MM does not have anything to offer this great counry.He can not comprehend a simple question which is a statement of fact based on current evidence.This guy is an expired politician and just like an expired drug is dangerous to the Nigerian Health

He is among the over ambitious military army officers who has been holding this country to ransom since the days of Nzeogwu. Imagine, Gowon became the head of state at the age of 26!

In the days when they were small boys: they held us to ransom.

In the days when they were men, they held us to ransom.

And today they are old men, they are still holding us to ransom. Enough is Enough!
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by micklplus(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2011
Agaba abi na adaba, I don't get your point! So, we should entrust naija to the hands of who WILL deplete our foreign reserve in one yearv who would be pulled around on a string like a puppet?

Now you are saying they are painting buhari like Jesus, right? If nor be panadol, he nor fit be like panadol I.e buhari has the tendencies of being a Jesus niii and that's why they can paint him like jesus!
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by rasputinn(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2011
Apart from the fact that I just cannot bear to hear any rubbish the hypocrite has to say,I'd need an iterpreter to interprete Buhari's own english into the English language as the world knows it

The eediot has to tell us how he ran the petroleum ministry in 83 and PTF,infact let him just go and die cos I cannot bear to listen to whatever he wants to vomit

GEJ represents fresh air,WE ALL MUST SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR HIM,despite the antics of Jega and Buhari
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Bensonite: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
alisigwe:

If all these allegations against buhari are true then i understand why wole soyinka despise him so much.why should i vote 4 someone so heartless?
My brother they are not allegations but facts we all know. Wole Soyinka speaks truth nothing less. One pro Buharist asked us sometime to give him a link substantiating all these claims. He need link to know that Buhari overthrew a legitimate government in 1983 and also need a link to know that Buhari served under OBJ and also under Abacha military regimes. This explains that he is not democratic- definitely if you no be panadol, e no fit be panadol.
For the first time pro BB guys are accepting flaws inherent in the soul of their candidate. You guys are becoming democratic. Kudos
All the major candidates have flaws but the ones that could have taken us afar like Pat Utomi do not have a structure to win elections at this time so we stick to the better candidate acceptable to majority based on performance and experience in line with modern realities- Fresh air GEJ.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by yoni1977: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
Quote from: Beaf on April 05, 2011, 08:16 PM
Is he sophisticated enough to operate skillfully in both social and international circles?

Sin OBJ can cope, i think Gen. Mohammodu Buhari can do better
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by jmaine: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
From Agaba123:- Just accept that corruption is bad like we all know, but Nigeria will progress with corruption by the side.
Things like sectionalism, federal character, tribalism, mental laziness etc harm Nigeria more than corruption alone does.

@    Agaba123 . . . .  End of discussion to all Buhari fanatics . . . wonder why people are too myopic to see that corruption feeds and emanates from this . . repair the above points and corruption fizzles out without notice.

Baba Agaba123 . . . . Respect Jare .  .You dey yarn corfirma . . .  grin grin
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
Na wa oh!!!

Why are u Buhari detractors not busy promoting alternatives?

Buhari all the way!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
yoni1977:

Quote from: Beaf on April 05, 2011, 08:16 PM
Is he sophisticated enough to operate skillfully in both social and international circles?

Since OBJ can cope, i think Gen. Mohammodu Buhari can do better

Crap!!!

If GEJ can smell that seat, I think Gen.Buhari needs to have it glued to his butt!

Shameless, illiterate, GEJ!
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by bamosagie(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
when is the presidential election again? okay, Saturday the 16h April, 2011. that is the day we say no to coupist in chief Gen. Buhari retired (forcefully!) through ballot and not the rifle. no martial music, only national anthem.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Manpikin1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2011
The bottomline is, does the man understand the modern World? Is he sophisticated enough to operate skillfully in both social and international circles? Does he have the diplomacy a Nigerian president requires? Is he bigoted in any way? Does he have the skills to cope with questions and solutions about our federal architecture?
All the above questions are bigger than mere humility and sincerity. Looking back at his decree's (especially decree's 2 and 4) Buhari plainly lacks every tool for the modern World.

@Beaf - Which one does Goofluck Ebelemmiri Jonatus have? He looks like a slowpoke, sucks his tongue if not his finger in private, has a yahoo.com for a wife, time will fail me man. The Jonathans should just go back to the village and engage themselves in intensive farming.

I am from South-South but let the truth be told for once. Goofluck Ebelemmiri Jonatus and PDP should go to hell and burn forever.
BB all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by badesco(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
I am not a Politician nor belong to any of this chop chop party.
To me Buhari - Bakare Ticket a disaster for this country.
This is same Bakare that predicted that OBJ will not win second Term
yet OBJ Won, More so he is only known in some part in Lagos not even
whole of Lagos. As for Buhari, he has once been in power, what can
you and me attest to his achievements and more so he is Radical Islamist,
who will on assumption of power, Islamized Nigeria.

Should Nigerians entrust their lives and properties unto hands of people
like Tude Bakare and Muhammad Buhari? Posterity will judge.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by bukibrite: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Wadeoye,

what are u saying? so if u went for a job interview and u were asked why u applied for the position, u would tell them the question does not make any sense or the interviewer should rephrase the question?

I believe all these presidential candidates do have people that coach them on certain ethics regarding public interviews (how to answer interview questions)
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by rhymz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
What most of Buhari's supporters do not realize is that in comparison to the other three main presidential candidates, Buhari has had the most chance to move this country forward but slaughtered it on the alter of bigotry, nepotism and sectionalism. Buhari represents the old order and lacks the mental capacity to understand Nigeria's fundamental problems, all he talks about is locking people like that is the nitty-gritty of Nigeria's problems. Building democratic institutions is the only way corruption can be fought head on, not hounding ppl and wasting resoirces on cases that ve very slim chances of success when tried in a democratic law court. Lets even forget about his oratory skills, the debate rhetorics or inability to articulate his ideas, what I realy want to understand holistically is what he hopes to do. I am tired of the obsession with throwing ppl in jail, that obviously is going to be a battle that will drain his administration and further slow us down.
Yes corruption is one of our major problems but that is not the only problem, we have to know what he intends to do beyond tough sensational threats. Jonathan seem to me to be the only one with a fairly coherent and realizable manifesto plus he is not vindictive.
Re: Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! by Beaf: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
noblezone:

It is not about eloquence, it is about comprehesion.

If the man understood questions and was having problem with eloquence, I won't complain.

My problem is this: the old man (whether it is as a result of old age) was finding it difficult to understand simple questions at the first instance. So, the interviewer had to repeat questions for him.

Let us assume this man becomes President and is to be interviewed on the CNN:

Interviewer: Mr President, can you tell us how you are contending with the challenges of governing a multi ethnic and religious country like Nigeria.

Mr President: By my training in the Nigerian army, I am not tribal or religiuos in my approach to issues.

Word. cool

Lets take a que from real events at NN24:

NN24 interviewer: Sir, can you tell us how you are solve the electric power generation problem in Nigeria?

Buhari: I will probe, I will set up probes from 1999 till date.

Thats what students calling firing OP. There is no greater demonstration of a lack of comprehension from the old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / Enugu Civil Disturbances: Ugwuanyi Promises To Get To The Root Of The Matter / Adewole Adebayo: Obasanjo Is Obi's Defacto DG, Not Surprised By His Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.