Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists (44834 Views)

Abba Kyari: More Sordid Deals Of His Loyalists / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by gentleg87(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Action governor
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by vioment: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
The kind efulefus wey dey run Nigeria, no be here.

State money dun suffer.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Bmaster(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Let me say this here,

It doesn't concern a citizen of abia state like muah

shocked
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by dayleke: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Where Alhaja picture?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by meditator(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
tito44:
Good one

PDP needs a comeback in SW. APC has totally destroyed our precious SW
No, every sensible Nigerian would disagree with you. We either need a APC to do better in South West and Nigeria as a whole or we vote in another fresh party apart from PDP which laid foundation of all evils in the country. May we never witness the disease called PDP again

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by CloudResident(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Was it the137 cars bought during the covid19 national lock down last year?

The sum of over 2billion was also hurriedly approved to that effect.

Everybody l'ole. E ni ilemoba ni barawo..
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by PrinceGallant: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
As I saw the headline, my mind told me it was Sahara Reporter. And lo and behold, it was their news. They are just good at portraying others in bad light.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Deloo: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
I weep for my country. The futures of many graduates and youths are on the wheels of many SUVs on Nigeria roads.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by walkingshadow911: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
cashing out from security votes money
Game on!
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by SenecaTheYonger: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
I doubt he woudl have done this.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Bigfish121(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
My engineer governor why are you doing like this nah.i am gradually loosing the respect I have for you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Reference(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Waster.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Yoighaman(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
It's quite sad and unfortunate but that's our politics for you, that's how it's being played in Nigeria, constantly rewarding supporters and loyalists. If you don't conform and decide to go the Visionscape route, then, they will show you the Ambode way....
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Goalnaldo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kudos to him if he didn't use tax payers money to do this.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by walkingshadow911: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
PrinceGallant:
As I saw the headline, my mind told me it was Sahara Reporter. And lo and behold, it was their news. They are just good at portraying others in bad light.

continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Yoighaman(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Kudos to him if he didn't use tax payers money to do this.

His networth before becoming a Governor was N34B, that's a good escape route for him if push comes to shove and criticism gets too much.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by LMS1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
that is a small chunk of what Auxiliary is Remitting to him every month!
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by walkingshadow911: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Deloo:
I weep for my country. The futures of many graduates and youths are on the wheels of many SUVs on Nigeria roads.

i don't blame him, wen the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do. nothing, not even you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Goalnaldo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yoighaman:

His networth before becoming a Governor was N34B, that's a good escape route for him if push comes to shove and criticism gets too much.
hmm. The real 30 billion gang.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by ogascomax: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
I have said it before government only have money to spend when it comes to them but for her citizens they don't. Period.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by AsawanaDgreat: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmmm, never trust all the news you see here.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by johnmartus(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rubbish crying crying baby.seyi don't know your existence stop promoting criminal.
happney65:
There is an orchestrated plan on NL to always paint seyi black. Now I can see. This same news already made FP last year which wasnt denied as he was doing this and more for his party members even before he got to power. He is a Billionaire in every sense of the word. He has been buying people cars and giving people means of live hood even before he got to power so I do not know reason why this made the news again

If you upload positive news about Oyo,It wont make FP..It is also the negative news that makes FP now I can see there is a gangup against seyi which is good..all media is good,be you bad or good.. You can continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by chubinwa(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
I never knew this man is this foolish
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
MAKINDE FOR PRESIDENT!

HE IS THE NEXT BEST THING SINCE JESUS CHRIST!

cheesy ; cheesy grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by obonujoker(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
All these politicians sef cheesy
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by wink2015(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
He should invest that money in Agriculture.

Oyo state has the largest land size in the south west if not the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by duro4chang(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nebukadaa:
With his own money?
Rara o! Mba! No!
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Ellasure: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is an old news. There is a wicked plan in play to rubish this good governor of oyo state. My governor you need speed and good luck to overcome your detractors. Kindly review your public image team with fresh minds and let them publish more of the good work you are doing.

Your opponents and APC mouthpieces are good at lying and fast at destruction. Urgently search out and set up your propaganda machine if not people's minds with not favour you as before.

Secondly, kindly rejig the oyo state civil service structure you met on the ground bring in your own people because I don't think you are in the midst of good quality advices
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by kolaaderin: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Moferere:
Makinde Seyi-tan.

I keep saying it, he's overrated.
he is a PDP member, they can never change from their way of wasteful act on public funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) / Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.