Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists (44586 Views)

Abba Kyari: More Sordid Deals Of His Loyalists / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by IntellectOzone(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98742570:

All the cars patapata are 2020 models!
A governor buying cars for the families of Ex-governors that can afford 10 of the cars with their already stolen money.

A governor went to secure a loan of over 2 Billion Naira just to purchase cars for his faithfuls?!

Let us stop right here for now.
Posterity will judge us all.

Oan,
Perhaps this is one of the reasons Sunday Igbo wateva was cursing Makinde and his family the other day as if the corrupt governor was one of his errand boys,
Now we know,
it was all because his name is not on the list of the car owners.
2 corrupt entities.
Politics in Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see.

Until the good, honest and hardworking youths of Nigeria wake up, things will remain the same in our darling country.
Rise up Naija youths and stop letting these criminals continue banging your heads together.
They stole your destiny since 1960 and are now stealing the destinies and future of your unborn kids, Wake up GUYS!

You're just nothing but a bunch of APC loyalist miscreant parading as NL activist here undecided

I'm just 100% sure if it were to be for APC Officials you won't spit this trash up here.

I will keep standing on truth, both APC and PDP are ruining this country. and for you supporters of the devil's will surely reap what you all sow for the ungrowth of this nation IJN.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by bigjackass: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buying cars for people that already have cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by seguno2: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
happney65:
There is an orchestrated plan on NL to always paint seyi black. Now I can see. This same news already made FP last year which wasnt denied as he was doing this and more for his party members even before he got to power. He is a Billionaire in every sense of the word. He has been buying people cars and giving people means of live hood even before he got to power so I do not know reason why this made the news again

If you upload positive news about Oyo,It wont make FP..It is also the negative news that makes FP now I can see there is a gangup against seyi which is good..all media is good,be you bad or good.. You can continue

Are you the one stopping him from orchestrating his own defence, or better still, proactively ensuring that he has a perfectly positive public image at all times
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by slimanyd: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Recycled old news from Sahara reporters as the fulani news no move makinde again. They hurriedly brought out another again to fuel the anger of the citizen's more ,Never did they know that Oyo state is for PDP as PDP is for Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by slimanyd: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
happney65:
There is an orchestrated plan on NL to always paint seyi black. Now I can see. This same news already made FP last year which wasnt denied as he was doing this and more for his party members even before he got to power. He is a Billionaire in every sense of the word. He has been buying people cars and giving people means of live hood even before he got to power so I do not know reason why this made the news again

If you upload positive news about Oyo,It wont make FP..It is also the negative news that makes FP now I can see there is a gangup against seyi which is good..all media is good,be you bad or good.. You can continue

Lol. You sef don see am bro . I already said it , Some politicians are really work tirelessly to make Seyi unpopular but never did they n ew his popularity is even growing higher day by day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by MT: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I do hope it's his personal money he used and not government money...

Dont you know it is NOT constitutionally allowed for an official to use his personal money to bankroll a government. Besides, you seem to have an exaggerated view about Makinde's financial. I laugh when some people say he can pay Oyo State monthly allocation for months. Indeed. Ignorance is truly a sickness.
The truth is Makinde has run Oyo State aground with frivolous loans, yet the people keep praising him; this is because most people cannot figure out how a loan being taken by Governor affects their livelihood. Sadly, it really does!.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by octavian(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
IntellectOzone:

You're just nothing but a bunch of APC Loyalist Miscreant parading as NL activist here undecided

I'm just 100% sure it were to be for APC Officials you won't spit this trash up here.

I will keep standing on both APC and PDP are ruining this country you supporters of the devil's will surely real what you all so for the ungrowth of this nation IJN.

My brother GSM is worse than anything worse, imagine the impunity. No infrastructure or nothing, the man is wasting our money buying cars for what... Bros if you enter oke ogun area of the state, the place has not seen development, yet this man is gallivanting around..

Well, the man is an audio governor afterall...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by slimanyd: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Seyi don offend sahara reporters sotey they brought an old news of 2019 and refurbished it like it's new . chai. This people no even give us the amount sanwolu of lagos spent on cars on all political appointment's in the state. But nah. Nah Seyi wey just buy car from all political appointment's in 2019 nah there job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by tfelicityk(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations to his loyalists
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by TruthHurts1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
One day, I want you to write a book on what it means to be a slave. I promise you you it will be a best seller.

post=98742570:

All the cars patapata are 2020 models!
A governor buying cars for the families of Ex-governors that can afford 10 of the cars with their already stolen money.

A governor went to secure a loan of over 2 Billion Naira just to purchase cars for his faithfuls?!

Let us stop right here for now.
Posterity will judge us all.

Oan,
Perhaps this is one of the reasons Sunday Igbo wateva was cursing Makinde and his family the other day as if the corrupt governor was one of his errand boys,
Now we know,
it was all because his name is not on the list of the car owners.
2 corrupt entities.
Politics in Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see.

Until the good, honest and hardworking youths of Nigeria wake up, things will remain the same in our darling country.
Rise up Naija youths and stop letting these criminals continue banging your heads together.
They stole your destiny since 1960 and are now stealing the destinies and future of your unborn kids, Wake up GUYS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by chloride6: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Personal or state funds?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Simple005: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Can you teach begginer
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by misterjosh(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
And this is the Makinde some people are hyping, rubbish! All these politicians are cut from the same coat, political parties mean nothing, they all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Zenithpeak(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
The petition is an indictment on the speaker of the house and the contractor in charge of the contract and not Gov. Makinde directly.

The total sum of the contract according to the petition is approximately #1Billion and not #2Billion as misinformed by the op.

This is the first time Gov. Makinde is spending on official cars for the running of this administration. What I don't really know is, whether it is a crime for him to buy cars for the elected officials in his cabinet.

If there's anything to probe at all, it should be money spent on Adedibu, Ladoja and non-state related expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:
One day, I want you to write a book on what it means to be a slave. I promise you you it will be a best seller.
Give us your picture for the Front Cover kiddo.
Thanks in addy cool tongue cool
It will truly be a best seller.

Dem MANNA :: make una no kill dis una boys/fans with savagery biko grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by frankmoney(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ellasure:
This is an old news. There is a wicked plan in play to rubish this good governor of oyo state. My governor you need speed and good luck to overcome your detractors. Kindly review your public image team with fresh minds and let them publish more of the good work you are doing.

Your opponents and APC mouthpieces are good at lying and fast at destruction. Urgently search out and set up your propaganda machine if not people's minds with not favour you as before.

Secondly, kindly rejig the oyo state civil service structure you met on the ground bring in your own people because I don't think you are in the midst of good quality advices
does it matter if it's old.or new ? The fact remains he wasted tax payers funds to purchase those vehicles , stop being a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by TruthHurts1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
It's your autobiography we're talking about not mine. We're all eager to know what goes on inside the mind of a servile, bootlicking, field nigga, slave hand. Your experience will prove invaluable.

post=98744851:

Give us your picture for the Front Cover kiddo.
Thanks in addy cool tongue cool
It will truly be a best seller.

Dem MANNA :: make una no kill dis una boys/fans with savagery biko grin cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by ofiko123(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They are the same be it APC, APGA, YPP, PDP etc.

They don't really care about us

You are just knowing now.. politicians are all thieves.they have nothing really good to offer the people...
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by MT: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zenithpeak:
The petition is an indictment on the speaker of the house and the contractor in charge of the contract and not Gov. Makinde directly.

The total sum of the contract according to the petition is approximately #1Billion and not #2Billion as misinformed by the op.

This is the first time Gov. Makinde is spending on official cars for the running of this administration. What I don't really know is, whether it is a crime for him to buy cars for the elected officials in his cabinet.

If there's anything to probe at all, it should be money spent on Adedibu, Ladoja and non-state related expenses.

Intense beam light needs to be focused on the process of acquisition of the cars, and why the Governor was buying cars for individuals not representing Oyo State in any official capacity. It is really sad that our common wealth - wealth that is meant for both you and I - are being recklessly spent by those saddled with governance. They throw their weights around like emperors and they feel they can get away with anything and everything. We really have a long way to go as a nation.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Zenithpeak(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
MT:

Intense beam light needs to be focused on the process of acquisition of the cars, and why the Governor was buying cars for individuals not representing Oyo State in any official capacity. It is really sad that our common wealth - wealth that is meant for both you and I - are being recklessly spent by those saddled with governance. They throw their weights around like emperors and they feel they can get away with anything and everything. We really have a long way to go as a nation.

I stand in agreement with you on this...
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Moferere: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
kolaaderin:
he is a PDP member, they can never change from their way of wasteful act on public funds.

Keep your PDP talk in your pocket.

Are APC Governors not wasteful? undecided
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Cantonese: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Executed by a company (name withheld).

If you could give us details of the so called contract, why not give us the name of the company that executed it? Why must it be mysterious? You mentioned Makinde as the contract giver, but failed to inform us the readers about the executing company. That’s cowardly please.

I hold it that the petitioner and the writer are not sure of themselves. At least they should be man enough to give us all the details.

Telling us about 2 billion awarded as a contract to purchase cars I think is just to attract us the innocent electorate and set us against the man.

Jagbajantis intete!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Coinbased: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jesus
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by fabolouz1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Don't believe any State Governor that says their State is broke because they are lying.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Berezuski: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yeah
That's the Youths in government!
Like Desmond, Bello, and co
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
I am sure he will repay out of his private purse.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Ola14(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
happney65:

. Stop defending what is not defendable ... Taye Currency actually display his car gifted to him by the Gov and also Adedibu's why ,they are all on the social media, all these allegations were confirmed by the beneficiaries.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists by Livelystone01: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
beardedboy:
No, with my own.
He freaking bought it with the state funds.
All these southern christians and their thieving ways sef.
Ganduje, Tinubu, Buratai, Faruq, Atiku and other northern muslims says Hi.
You act as if muslim politicians in the north are saints. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.