Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months (24724 Views)

IGP: Northern Elders, Afenifere, Csos Fume As Buhari Extends Adamu’s Tenure / Buhari’s Extension Of IGP Adamu's Tenure Is Unlawful ― Adegboruwa, SAN / Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by garfield1: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
istina:
This Bubu just dey rubbish rule of law anyhow.

Naija don buy market

He rubbished no law
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by goshen26: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oga ooooo

So the time of retirement is not known by presidency to prepare for replacement?

If bubu had not won 2015 election most of us would av said he was the best president we never had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by bayelsaowei(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
If we all bet and put money down I think we might be cashing out on buhari replacing this adamu guy with another northerner..

Lets all just watch..it must be another northerner and then the incompetency continues.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by BabaO2: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
What has Buhari been doing 6 months to the IGP expiration date in service. Buhari has penchant for lording northern interest on the rest of the entity called Nigeria. It is a serious blackmail on Buhari's integrity and sincerity, samething goes with appointment of Attahiru as COAS, a man that was fired as Lafia Dole commander by former COAS which Buhari as the commander in chief of the armed forces bears reponsibility of every action of Brutai.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by semyman: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is any of your family member contending for the position of the IGP?
Make una free Buhari abeg
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by ghorytrek: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
OLDDDDSSA..COM
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by fergie001: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
garfield1:

I suspected it and I am not happy.I hope this doesn't affect dasuki...

As an aside,what has the appeal court ruled on the case of ebebi before them?
I am not happy....what is the credibility of this IGP wrt this?

He will get an added 3 months...you will see.

Heard Dasuki is not close to this IGP; I still believe none of the ones people are rooting for, will get it.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by PussyKing(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why is there a minister for police affairs and an inspector general of police? How are their jobs any different from each other
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin Opportunity for IGP Adamu to gain small weight....abeg stop fasting o....
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by prophetfire: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Buhari no get plan for this country at all. This guy’s notice of retirement was announced 3months ago.

Why is it taking another 3months to get a replacement?

SMH
And at the end of the day,he would still pick a dumbass like himself.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by seborrhic: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Buhari no get plan for this country at all. This guy’s notice of retirement was announced 3months ago.

Why is it taking another 3months to get a replacement?

SMH
It took him 6 months to appoint Amaechi and Fashola,despite them being in public service for almost 16 years.
The man is senile

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by Yakubu113: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Let him extend it to 2023 good luck to all the people that still have expectation from this bubu lead administration because as far as am concern they are all bounce of clowns that are not even funny parading their self as leaders.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by dejol88: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
garfield1:

The extension doesn't violate any law.obasanjo appointed 3 yorubas as igp
Who will appoint an Igbo man?
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by kenodrill: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
athaboi:
Buhari is dead! Simple

Who killed him...your dad right?
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by loopman: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
LadiIshola:

Thank you ool, no preparedness, no seriousness... And you wonder why the security of the country is in shambles... Sigh!

It took this government over 6 months to appoint ministers that are mostly mediocre, that should have been a red flag about this govt unpreparedness about appointments

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by aribisala0(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Imagine that

Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by gasparpisciotta: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
prophetfire:
And at the end of the day,he would still pick a dumbass like himself.

This country is just rolling on it’s own like a tyre wey no get control
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by garfield1: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
fergie001:

I am not happy....what is the credibility of this IGP wrt this?

He will give him an added 3 months...

Heard Dasuki is not close to this IGP; I still believe none of the ones who people are rooting for, will get it.

The three months will expire by may which means dasuki will be disq just like inuwa...it means that they changed their mind at the last minute about dasuki and they now have a new candidate probably in the rank of dcp or cp and that extension will give them time to promote him and restrategize

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by LasisiJambo: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bom oh
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by garfield1: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
dejol88:

Who will appoint an Igbo man?

No one
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by abdulskulboy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
You need another 3months to search for a new IG...

Kai Buhari... you are killing us alive... grin

And after this, you won't still make a better selection.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by gasparpisciotta: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
banio:

An appropriate and LOYAL Islamic northerner has not been found to be name the next IGP.

Even that one no require 3months...shebi?
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by 36STATES: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Enough time to weed out every southerner who should have succeeded him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by SmartPolician: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Noblejay7:
So all this talk about south-east getting the IGP position is dead on arrival? PMB sha !!!

Where did that come from?

Nobody can dictate to Buhari where to pick an IGP from. Besides, he doesn't need anyone's votes anymore.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by fergie001: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
garfield1:

The three months will expire by may which means dasuki will be disq just like inuwa...it means that they changed their mind at the last minute about dasuki and they now have a new candidate probably in the rank of dcp or cp and that extension will give them time to promote him and restrategize
Another promotion exercise will be conducted in June/July likely.
The promotion exercise to be conducted will expose the candidate, I think I already know him.

You are correct about Dasuki & Inuwa.

The Presidency isn't comfortable with any of the choices....hence they want more competition.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by mozona(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
ok
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by garfield1: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
bayelsaowei:
If we all bet and put money down I think we might be cashing out on buhari replacing this adamu guy with another northerner..

Lets all just watch..it must be another northerner and then the incompetency continues.

Yes,he will surely appoint a northerner.dont forget that all the igps under obj were yorubas.who even told you that all northerners are incompetent? So southerners are all competent abi? I am disappointed.let me tell you something,a well educated northerner is more competent than a southerner of same education relatively.dont forget that the best policeman is a northerner.the best president in our history is a northerner,northern governors outperform their southern counterparts.
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by AerialMapper: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
To give them time to edge out any qualified southerner.

There was no suitably qualified northerner so he extends the tenure of the current one

Islamic Northern Republic of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by Randy111(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Totally useless president and a completely useless IG
Re: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months by bayelsaowei(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
garfield1:

Yes,he will surely appoint a northerner.dont forget that all the igps under obj were yorubas.who even told you that all northerners are incompetent? So southerners are all competent abi? I am disappointed.let me tell you something,a well educated northerner is more competent than a southerner of same education relatively.dont forget that the best policeman is a northerner.the best president in our history is a northerner,northern governors outperform their southern counterparts.
show me the northerner in bubaris regime that is competent..show me one.. I am waiting.. we already know the buhari himself is highly incompetent..incompetence radiates around buhari..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.