Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) (1174 Views)

Feminist Are Useful Idiots On A Journey Of Self Destruction / Feminist Are Now Getting Married To Accomplish Their Bad Mission. / Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by 360clips: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
I don't know if it's their nature to be this way. They're just disgusting creatures. They're so wicked and Badbelle. Just last week I went for an interview in a company. It's mostly filled with women. I got there, did an aptitude test and then after that I went for an oral interview with a horrible looking feminist like this. She asked me questions and I answered swiftly and smartly. When that was done, they said they'll get back to me. After a week I got a message saying I didn't getting the job because I looked like i was under the influence of a substance and I look like a drug addict, all sorts of rubbish! I was shocked! I don't even remember the last to time I did drugs! You wouldn't believe that that stupid feminist woman that interviewed me had immediately tarnished my image for no reason. Maybe just because she hates men. I've promised myself if I ever enter a job interview or work place filled with females, I'm out! I'm never taking that job in my life! These females are just totally useless and disgraceful! *Spits

3 Likes

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by arsenal444(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bross take it easy oo, u know say na woman still born u. Might be na greater one dey await u for front
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by kinkybabie11(f): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
You shouldn’t generalize the entire gender because the bad experience you that you had.

1 Like

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
You are sounding like a child just from a single bad experience, keep that logic and that's all you will get out of life.

You mother is a woman.

I wonder if some of you here are just paid to paint a particular gender black, abeg shift my see space. Werei day disguise.
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by NorthernSerene(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
Bross take it easy oo, u know say na woman still born u. Might be na greater one dey await u for front
You spoke well, OP shey you grab?

2 Likes

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Just forget about the matter, it is not who u are, u better than this.

Not all women are like this.

What gives u pleasure? Hang with friends, drink? Games? Do any of these to calm down. Unwind.

Otherwise u will just allow yourself plunge into depression from this experience.
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by 360clips: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
why talk so foolishly? Did I beg to be born? Pls don't annoy me. undecided

1 Like

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by chatinent: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
“After a week I got a message saying I didn't getting the job because the I was under the influence of a substance and I look like a drug addict, all sorts of rubbish! ”

It's not the women bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by lilvicky68(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Not all the women are bad sha I've met nice ones..mehn..just returning from one week ban I no even know wetin I do self.. moderators nice job oh
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by 360clips: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
chatinent:
“After a week I got a message saying I didn't getting the job because the I was under the influence of a substance and I look like a drug addict, all sorts of rubbish! ”

It's not the women bro.
So you where there with me during the interview to know this? Mumu
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by decatalyst(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
360clips:
I don't know if it's their nature to be this way. They're just disgusting creatures. They're so wicked and Badbelle. Just week I went for an interview in a company. It's mostly filled with women. I got there, did an aptitude test and then after that I went for an oral interview with a horrible looking feminist like this. She asked me questions and I answered swiftly and smartly. When that was done, they said they'll get back to me. After a week I got a message saying I didn't getting the job because the I was under the influence of a substance and I look like a drug addict, all sorts of rubbish! I was shocked! I don't even remember the last to time I did drugs! You wouldn't believe that that stupid feminist woman that interviewed me had immediately tarnished my image for no reason. Maybe just because she hates men. I've promised myself if I ever enter a job interview or work place filled with females, I'm out! I'm never taking that job in my life! These females are just totally useless and disgraceful! *Spits

Don't be stupid!

Overlook the insult and go ahead to a mincepie of the company.

If the allegation in the text is true, then you can "cash out" Ooo. That's if you know your way right though.
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by 360clips: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
decatalyst:

Don't be stupid!

Overlook the insult and go ahead to a mincepie of the company.

If the allegation in the text is true, then you can "cash out" Ooo. That's if you know your way right though.
You are so stupid. Do you realize the kind of country we're in?

1 Like

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by chatinent: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
360clips:
So you where there with me during the interview to know this? Mumu

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by decatalyst(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
360clips:
You are so stupid. Do you realize the kind of country we're in?

I see you are senile and daft
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by arsenal444(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
360clips:
why talk so foolishly? Did I beg to be born? Pls don't annoy me. undecided
if u say so
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by chinaka98295: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 05, 2021
As a man, pray never to meet a feminist at job interview or have one as boss especially if you appear manly.

1 Like

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by Iykman042(m): 2:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Guy tired for them o,marry no,them no fit stay under man

naso my former gm (a northern lady ) dey talk down on men in da company,even dey demand apology at any slightest mistake,u do,just to make u feel less of a man

some guys say she dey take coke before coming to work that's why she dey act abnormal

she once said that she needs a tharapist

1 Like

Re: These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) by Iykman042(m): 2:14am On Feb 05, 2021
[b][/b][quote author=Nonexistent post=98754276]As a man, pray never to meet a feminist at job interview or have one as boss ESPECIALLY IF YOU APPEAR MANLY .

GUY @THE CAPITALISED WORD,THATS MY OWN CASE OO

SHE EVEN CONFRONTED ME AND TRIED TO SET ME UP BY SAYING THAT I DISRESPECT HER AND SAID I MUST WRITE AN APOLOGY LETTER

SOME WOMEN CAN BE HEARTLESS

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? / After My Heart Broke ... Then This Happened (true Life) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.