Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? (2696 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day (2) (3) (4)

Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2021
So I have one chyker that wants to take me out for Valentine. I told him he should hold like 50k cos I've seen him for long and I would like to get so many things on his head. He hasn't been replying my text since then.
Please is my demand to high.
how much should a guy spend on a lady, he asks out on Valentine's day and vice versa. Urgent answer please.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by obinna58(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Allow him get a future first. Give him free toto

5k for Val is far more than enough
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Bixxbent(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by mekuso89(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
So I have one chyker that wants to take me out for Valentine. I told him he should hold like 50k cos I've seen him for long and I would like to get so many things on his head. He hasn't been replying my text since then.
Please is my demand to high.
how much should a guy spend on a lady, he asks out on Valentine's day and vice versa. Urgent answer please.
Have mercy on your self

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2021
obinna58:
Allow him get a future first. Give him free toto

5k for Val is far more than enough
free Toto on top 5k grin nawa oooo. I don check him pocket with what he tells me this na small amount. My Toto na vintage oooo. I no dey give am free

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Bixxbent:
for what biscuits??

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2021
mekuso89:
Have mercy on your self
how??
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Cerebellum: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Eleribuu OP upandan

Dey use am do All this Arindin Pretending Holoshoo ni

Dem don curse you, Miss Holoshogrin?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by alaribe1992(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Na cow dey wan cook for you wey you dey expect him to budget 50k? How much sef you fit consume in a day?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2021
Cerebellum:
Eleribuu OP upandan

Dey use am do All this Arindin Pretending Holoshoo ni
Dem don curse you, Miss Holoshogrin?
wetin you dey write

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2021
alaribe1992:
Na cow dey wan cook for you wey you dey expect him to budget 50k? How much sef you fit consume in a day?
obviously I want to get some things aside from eatables na.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by obinna58(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
free Toto on top 5k grin nawa oooo. I don check him pocket with what he tells me this na small amount. My Toto na vintage oooo. I no dey give am free

Stop checking pockets, even if he has millions, allow him build a life first and appreciate the little he can afford for you. All you have to do now is support and be the best for him.

Most importantly

Don't forget to give him free toto.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Bixxbent(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
for what biscuits??
Werrreey!! Hahahaha Hahahaha go and give the less privelide
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by extol1(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
obviously I want to get some things aside from eatables na.
na him born you Wey you want put your problems on top the guy head. I pity the guy if he show up that day
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2021
obinna58:

Stop checking pockets, even if he has millions, allow him build a life first and appreciate the little he can afford for you. All you have to do now is support and be the best for him.

Most importantly

Don't forget to give him free toto.
if he has money already which life is he building again.
I think he's just stingy.
again my Toto na vintage
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Cerebellum: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
wetin you dey write

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Bixxbent:

Werrreey!! Hahahaha Hahahaha go and give the less privelide
send the 7k make I go give them
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2021
extol1:

na him born you Wey you want put your problems on top the guy head. I pity the guy if he show up that day
durh he asked me out for Valentine.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2021
If I spend 50k I must Bleep you and all your female siblings.

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=Cerebellum post=98765776][/quote] lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:

Because he asked you out he is owing you food and other things.

See prostitution mentality.

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
If I spend 50k I must Bleep you and all your female siblings.
for how much abeg abeg oooo cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Cerebellum: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Because he asked you out he is owing you food and other things.

See prostitution mentality.
what's prostitution there. we no dey meet to fvck oooo
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Cerebellum: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Bola146(f): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2021
5k is enough for bought of us ( feeding, transportation and money for watching film?

Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2021
naija gals are use...grin
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by extol1(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
just be careful so that he won't use you for ritual
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Silentgroper(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
if he has money already which life is he building again.
I think he's just stingy.
again my Toto na vintage
He's stingy, ok. Have u spent d same amount on him? If not you're also stingy.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:

She say her own toto nah vintage

Wait fess!!! E dey smell Abih e noh dey smell cry cry cry
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Bola146:
5k is enough for bought of us ( feeding, transportation and money for watching film?
5k for all this na village you dey stay?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Wants To Take You Out On Val,how Much Should He Budget? by Nnnena(f): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
naija gals are use...grin
are what?? remember all your female family members are part of naija gals oooo

He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him / When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel / Please Advice Me On What To Do With This Girl !