Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

The Real Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Men (1403 Views)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Men by busygal(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2007
I[b] HAVE ALWAYS HAD THIS FLIR FOR OLDER MEN(NOT MARRIED). I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DATE A GUY WHO IS ABOUT 8 - 15 YEARS OLDER THAN I AM

I THINK THEY ARE FAR WAY BETTER THAN (CHINGUM BOYS) GUYS THAT ARE WITHIN THESAME AGE RANGE WITH ME.

OLDER MEN ACT REALY MATURE AND KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN BETTER.

OLDER MEN KNOW WHEN TO SROWLED A WOMAN,

OLDER MEN KNOW WHEN TO PET HIS WOMAN

OLDER MEN CAN READ HIS WOMANS MOOD AND TELL WHEN SHE IS HAPPY OR NOT.

AN OLDER MAN HAS THIS SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS YOU
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000].[/b]

I DONT THINK ONE MUMMY'S BOY WOULD WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY LIKE THE REAL MAN.

PLZ AM I IN THIS ALONE, OR THERE ARE WAY MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO SHARE THESAME VIEW WITH ME.

1 Like

Re: The Real Men by Seun(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
Older women are better than you.
Re: The Real Men by Jaguar1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ poster, unfortunately we don't know ur age to be able to say who is an older man. If u are 17 and a guy is 18, he's still an older man. The question is; are men within this age range included in ur idea of older men? Otherwise no one would know exactly what u mean by "older men"
Re: The Real Men by sanrima(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2007
busygal, really dating a guy dat is older by 5-10 yrs is okay by me, but i think 15yrs is rather too much, well unless d guy has a very young physique n has a fat pocket, he must also be virile u know, lipsrsealed wink
Re: The Real Men by Angelheart: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2007
Busygal, I stem with you on this one! These young BOIS are full of crap! They are very childish and in most instances, dont know what they want. If you can help it, try dating someone who is at least 8 years older than you one.
Re: The Real Men by sillyboy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ Topic (not only poster oo)
Getting down with a man that is about 15 years older than you are makes me suspect you. wink Are you sure you are not leaving out one important reason for prefaring such old men? Am just curious pal. Let me help you, if you get down with a very old man you could end up with his inheritance after he must have died suddenly! wink shocked. Gatch yah grin
Re: The Real Men by Hazeleyed(f): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2007
@poster i think am also interested in your age.u could need serious help u know.
Re: The Real Men by busygal(f): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ Topic (not only poster oo)
Getting down with a man that is about 15 years older than you are makes me suspect you.  Are you sure you are not leaving out one important reason for prefaring such old men? Am just curious pal. Let me help you, if you get down with a very old man you could end up with his inheritance after he must have died suddenly!  . Gatch yah [tt][/tt]

wat do u mean by suspect me SILLY BOY, i gave u my reasons, The older men act realy mature than mummys babies.
i guess 15years might be too much 4 me, it does not necessaryly have 2 be 15years.
wat matters most is him having a realy mature mind to taKE RESPONSIBILITIES.
Re: The Real Men by busygal(f): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

@poster i think am also interested in your age.u could need serious help u know.

HAZEL EYED, I PROMISE TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOU IF I NEED ANY HELP.
IT JUST UNFORTUNATE THAT WE DONT CLICK, NEITHER DO WE SHARE THESAME VIEW,
BUT I STRONGLY BELIVE THAT EVERYONE IS ENTITTLED TO HIS OR HER OWN OPINION.
AM A YOUNG, HARDWORKING AND STRONGWILLED LADY WITH GOOD INTENSIONS
AND VE GOT NO PROB. ITS JUST ME

1 Like

Re: The Real Men by busygal(f): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2007
Angelheart:

Busygal, I stem with you on this one! These young BOIS are full of crap! They are very childish and in most instances, don't know what they want. If you can help it, try dating someone who is at least 8 years older than you one.

I ROOT WITH YOU ANGELHEART. SURE I CAN DATE ONE WHO IS 8YRS OLDER IF IT WERE POSSIBLE. THANKS SWEETHEART 4 SHAREING DESAME VEIW WITH MOII.
Re: The Real Men by seunspice(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2007
One man's food , How come the society accepts ladies dating their dad's age mates and everyone calls the man a cradle snatcher just wondering
Re: The Real Men by sillyboy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ busygal

I just feel you ommited one salient reason for "running" older men's "programme". That's the inheritance. It's simple, older people are more likely to die before younger people. Common, Aristotle's second law of logic (if all S are P, then all P are S!)

If the old papa dies, you get to inherit him and then get down with young verile guys like me cool grin. INHERITANCE is one good reson young women dig old paper. Could that be one of your reasons too? * just wondering. tapping my fingers on my desk,waiting for your answers*
Re: The Real Men by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2007
@poster,
I am with you on this one, my fiance is 10yrs older than me and the difference is clear compared to my Ex. He is so mature and has taught me so many things about life i never knew before and of course i am treated like a real baby and i love it.
Re: The Real Men by RuuDie(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2007
know what i like about the whole young guy/ old guy thing grin at the end of the day, all you ladies that prefer the old guys are still g'onna fall back to the young ones !

confused ? grin grin grin
Re: The Real Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2007
@topic
at least a guy should be minimum six years and maximum 11years but definitely not older than that. cool
Re: The Real Men by adeboo(f): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2007
Older men for me are the way to go.
I personally would want an older man cause they would be able to handle me better cause i can be a handful at times and i need someone who is far mature to withstand ma madness. grin
Re: The Real Men by busygal(f): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2007
U KNOW WAT SILLY BOY! U CAN THINK WAT EVER U WANT 2,

I GUESS WE JUST DONT CLICK.

I GUESS U ARE 'LEFT' WHILE AM 'RIGHT'

U ARE 'WAS' WHILE AM 'IS'
Re: The Real Men by sillyboy(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2007
@ busygal.

Good morning. Believe me, I really don't care if we click or we don't wink. Am a friend to friends and foe to foes kind of a guy. I've got so many people I click with, so I can't bother myserlf with a few I don't click with undecided

I was only trying to make you see a reason you might be leaving behind for digging older men. Byeeeea.
Re: The Real Men by zubbiedan(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2007
busy gal na wa you.
shuo are you sure you are not after their pocket,know this an older guy(10-15 yrs older) will neva love you,will just use you to change their old blood.
and when it comes to sex just get ready for 1 min noddles.
Re: The Real Men by MILITIA(f): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2007
heh heh heh heh heh! grin Please leave poster alone oh! Most of the guys here have been spoted asking to hook up older ladies so why is this case different? Remember topics like "I need a mummy" and co?

@Topic
Please feel free jo! grin
Re: The Real Men by Aproko(f): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ angelheart,

i concurr
Re: The Real Men by ne4real(f): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ busy gal

i feel u
Re: The Real Men by Mandora(f): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2007
It wld really depend on d individual. A guy needs 2 feel u wld give him his respect may dats why u shld date someone older dan u but u shld b mindful of dating someone so much older dan u he may capitalize on it n treat u real bad. I 4 one cannot date a person of d same age as I am talk less of someone younger dan I
Re: The Real Men by ksmiles: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
Gurlfriend, you need to be careful, I think you need to be counselled, you have got to change your way of thinking, life is not all about what you think sometimes,
Re: The Real Men by busygal(f): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2007
@ksmiles

lol!

Relax! u're acting TENSED UP.am very okay,
I promise that i will cancell you instead and u
would definately BEND.

Life is not as hard as u make it seem.
Its up to every individual to choose what
he/she wants out of LIFE.
Re: The Real Men by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2007
Ok. Firstly, i guess it's true that the guy should have some edge over the chic. What can i say? Experience has taught me to accept the reality.
Watever the reason be, financial shocked,, sexual grin,, etc. na so we see am.

U girls can have a lovely time looking for older guys angry,, na una time.

Guys,, pls forget ur age mates and look for younger gals kiss, at least u now know one more thing (out of the gazillion things ) that goes on in dem girls heads wink.

As for me, its dem youngies from now on,

Peace !!! cool
Re: The Real Men by opokonwa(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
@poster

It's a psychological thing.

Young girls wanna date older guys thinking that there is sth there that is special.

It's simply a psychological thing talk about ego and a false sense of security

I've been there classified as a chingum boy by ladies my age in the past and now an older guy being lured by both younger chicks and the same older fowls that thought me a chingum boy

A responsible guy is a responsible guy it hardly comes wth age.

And a stingy guy is a stingy guy.

The only difference is that older guys will take advantage of you much faster and wilder than you so-called chingum boys.
Re: The Real Men by Bonita(f): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2007
@opokonwa: You are so right! It has nothing to do with age. I have dated a guy that is 12-13 years older than I, and he was full of crab and immature. I've also dated someone who is 4 years older than I, and he adored every step that I take, so it makes me wonder maybe the older one never even liked me to begin with.
Re: The Real Men by Ivvie: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2007
People don't want'o change but want people tolerating their mood swings and appreciate their nuisance value. The truth is that you can only be with the person of your own kind.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be Rushed Into Mariage / Guys We Should Help Oh! / This Orton In Whichever Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.