Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17433 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Allta(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dear God,

Change the Global Image of Nigeria so that I wouldn't have to be stopped everytime I cross international Borders (AMEN).

Peace Out!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by xanadu: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord we are all made in your image, let Seun the owner of Nairaland and others come to the realisation that you are God, reveal your self to him in ways he will never expect, let the birds speak to him about you, let the rains and sunlight reveal your presence. May the winds carry him to places only you dwell, let nature be your preacher to him and let him know he is god cause he was made in your image, not because of his thoughts and abilities. Amen.

Bros, better say amen to this.

Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
i pray that God heals me of mysterious infection
i pray i witness a breakthrough in all facets of my life before the end of this year
i pray God makes nigeria a better country,the one of our dreams
(amen)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by television(f): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
firstly may God bless whosoever thought of a thread like this in Jesus name.Amen
I pray that God should bless me bountifully
 may God make my soulmate locate me where ever he is and where ever I am soonest.
 may God God grant me success in the exams I am about to take.

may almighty God give me the job of my dreams in Jesus name.

may HE grant me favour where ever I am being posted for NYSC

may HE bless my sister bountifully and guide her in her marriage decisions also may HE give her a good job.

may HE heal my sister and her husband that are very sick.

may he bless my elder sister's marriage.

may HE give my brothers expecially the one just out of service a very good job.

may HE give my parents longer lives. in Jesus name amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Hazeleyed(f): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dear Jesus,i want to thank you for the gift of life.i thank u for dying on the cross for my sins.i thank you because you alone are a true God.i commit my sister into your merciful hands.i believe there is nothing that is impossible for you to do.i also believe in the saving power in the blood of Jesus.i know you can give my sister a new kidney and make her whole again.i thank you for keeping her alive till today,it is not by our righteousness but by your Grace that is sufficient for us.i want to thank you because her life is in you hands.and i trust in your word that she shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the lord in her life.
i also pray for my family,friends and neighbours.grant us all the desires of our hearts.touch our finances oh lord.help me to be a doer and not just a hearer of your word.i reject the spirit of lack and poor finances.i pray for a better job.bless me with that man you have destined for me.thank you father for answered prayers.AMEN!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by tnaidaR(f): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord please heal me according to the riches of your mercy. Amen. I promise to tell of your faithfulness to all generations. cry

Every prayer made here, Lord I ask that you hear and answer in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by maki(f): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord please let the company owing me to pay me all my money, In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Darafunmi(f): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
Oh Lord pls 4give me of all my sins and trespasses and draw me closer to u on a dilay basis, meet with my dad's financial needs grant my younger sister an admission and pls Lord give me a permanent job and make me a source of blessings to my family also help my fiance and give him a good job let the world discover the potential u've placed in him to ur glory and grant all his desires and above all meet with his spiritual needs provide for us to be able to get our wedding done soon i also pray for my loved ones for ur divine protection all these i asked with faith and thanksgiving AMEN!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by marydre: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2007
I pray for all those who said a prayer here that all there prayers will be answered, those who are sick and feel there is no way out will get healed in the mighty name of Jesus.

I pray for Nigeria and the world at large to become a better place

I pray that God grant me all i've been praying for concerning my heart desires

I pray God bless the man i love and help him achieve all his dreams

I pray for all members of my family, friends, brothers and sisters in christ to achieve all they want

And lastly, i pray for all those who are lost and seek to find God, that they shall find HIM and be richly blessed, so that at the end all glory and honour will be given back to our Heavenly Father GOD
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by HUMPHERY(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2007
[b]Hellow my fellow nairalandres,tnx for the timely postage of this mail.
First of all, i pray for our great nation Nigeria.
Pray for God to make our leaders visionary,focused and to have a dedicated sense of direction.
I pray for those that are hungry and have lost hope completely.
I pray for the underemployed /unemployed/jobless.
I pray for the sick and the afflicted of which am one.
I Pray for the childless our pregnant ones.
I pray for divine Grace for all His people against temptation.
May the Lord answer our prayers in Jesus name Amen![/b]
[size=8pt][/size][color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by peetah1: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dear God, Pls grant me a admission to heriott wyatt university for Msc petroleum engineering (oct 2007) and a student visa in good time.
in Jesus name amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by profade1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord, please meet all Nairaland members at the point of their needs and surprise them beyond expectations .
Let your light shine majestically in this country, Nigeria.
Whatever it takes, may we all meet in Heaven.
Please show yourself God in all aspects of my life, in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by mcsamson1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
LORD,
WE ARE SINNERS .GIVE US THE GRACE TO PROCLAIM YOUR WORDS.AND TAKE AWAY PRIDE FROM US.BEFORE WE TELL U OUR NEEDS,U ALREADY KNOW IT.LIFT NIGERIA UP AND LET IT BE GREAT.IT IS WELL.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by coollove: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2007
God  have Macy on me and forgive me my sins Amen.

I pray that God should increase my finance and make me a good hushand.

I pray that God should bless my fiancee and give her her heart desire.Make me love her for ever and ever.

My lord, position all my sisters and brothers where  theirs heart desire is.

God I need your wisdom.  IN DA MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN.

God I thank you foe my life.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by estylove1(f): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
i pray that God will bless and increase the poster of this topic
i also pray that God will grant all nairaland members the desires that is according to the will of God that He himself would grant them in Jesus name
i pray that God will bless me and that i would be a blessing to others
i pray that God in his infinite mercies would provide all that i would need for the wedding coming up this month and thereafter
i pray that God will provide a better job for me and my fiancee
i pray that God would make my brothers and i the first to be reckoned with in the society
i pray that God will provide for me so that i would release my album soon
i also pray that God will provide for me so that i would start my conglomorate soon
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ne4real(f): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
[b]Wow!!

This is the only thread that has touched the deepest part of my soul

First of all God, i thank u for all u've done 4 me and my family and most especially, giving me this air that i breathe that i know i am not worthy of cause of my sins. Lord i pray u please have mercy upon me.

Lord i need your divine wisdom in everything i do.

Father in heaven, I pray that u give me the best man on earth as my husband and wonderful children.

I also pray that u give me a better job than the one i have.

Lord, i also pray that u open your doors and windows towards my direction to pour down your showers of blessings on me

Lord, i pray that u grant me all my heard desires, and no evil or un timely death will befall me.

Father in heaven, i pray that u grant my parents good health and long life to enjoy the fruit of their labour.

Lord, pour down your blessings upon my sibblings and fulfil their heart desires.

Lord Jesus, i pray that your divine favour, grace and mercy will continue to follow me all the days of my life.

Lord, make me to know u better than i do.

Furthermore, grant the heart desires of my friends and well wishers and my fellow Nairaland users.

Lord, help the poor and the needy and that you may be a comforter to those who need to be comforted.

Lord i also pray that u make Nigeria a better place to stay

Amen
[/b]
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by kilasos(f): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord Jesus,I thank you for your protection and preservation upon my family,
Lord i ask to please touch the heart of my parents to accept my choice of husband,
Provide financially and spiritually in all aspects for my family.
In Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by walejona: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord Jesus thank you for helping me to pass the last diet ICAN examination.
However, I commit this forth coming diet ICAN examination into your hand help me to pass it in Jesus' name.
Give me a better job before this end of this year.
In Jesus' name I pray . (Amen)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ayolom: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
Thank you Lord for what i am and what i will be. I cant thank you enough for the PE 2 i just passed its your doing and its marvellous in my eyes
I pray that the gud plans you av for me shall not be thwarted by the Devil.
I especially praying for my friend and his coursemates who will be writing their CIPM exams this weekend Please grant them gud success in Jesus name.
I am also praying that u grant me the strenght to cope with the stress of working during the week and recieving lectures over the weekend
Please make me a chartered accountant very soon
Lord please help me to av a place in ur kingdom.
Oh lord please bless my family spiritually, physically, financially and in all ramfications.
No weapon fashioned against me and everybody that concerns me shall prosper in Jesus name.
All these and many more i have asked for i Jesus name. AMEN

God bless whoever suggested this Topic and the posters in Jesus name.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by PreciousBluEko: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2007
i pray the LORD will grant me the grace to get my own apartment
give me the grace to starting schooling this fall
i pray everything i lay my hands upon should prosper
i pray my car should be of help positively and not negatively
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by cgift(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
i pray that God make my enemies live long to witness what greatness I will become in the future.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Bblak(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
Amen.what a nice thread.

i will start by thanking God for his love,care, protection and provision over me,my family and my friends.Daddy i now ask for the following in your name cos i know u're worthy of it cos u said in ur words dat we shld ask and it shall be given, therefore i assssssssssssssk that you:

*Provide me with the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh.choose
for me daddy so that i don't make an everlasting mistake.

*provide for me a beta job in the best companies both home and abroad.

*make me a leader in my generation and bless the work of my hands

*Console the widows, widowers and those dat av lost some1 so dear.

*and finally let the dream of having my Masters abroad come very soon with a scholarship attached.

~~~All dis i pray in jesus name.AMEN~~~
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by holami1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
smiley Wahala tahalihi. i Pray my present problem which i always tell God for the past
weeks become reality.I i know he will surely do that.because he has promised to
answer when we call.
Please baba God help me.
I pray in the name of ALLAH.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by moondust(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
[size=50pt]God bless all nairalanders!!![/size]
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Dios(f): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2007
"I pray my car should be of help positively and not negatively"

@Omoeko, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by PreciousBluEko: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dios:

"I pray my car should be of help positively and not negatively"

@Omoeko, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
shut ur hoe, fool, i know where my problem lies, say urs
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by taibabie(f): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord, I thank U 4 everything that i am. I thank U also, Lord 4 where U're taking me to. Lord, pls give me the wisdom to remember to thank U always 4 it is neva by my doing.

I thank U, Lord also 4 my family, job and every other that concerns me.

Lord, I 10k u also 4 making me a nigerian 4 i believe it is d best place my UR purpose for my existence can be achieved.

Lastly, Lord 10k U for this country and its leaders.

God bless Nigeria. We will make it in Jesus' name. AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by rooshie(f): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hey.I pray that the good Lord answers according to His Will all our prayer points. My own is this: I pray for peace and tranquility in my life, that I may know who exactly I am in Christ, that I may grow in Him, that I may develop healthy self-esteem, and this is my prayer for you all and for all my beloved ones. I'm really serious about his cuz its about time for me. I drop this at the Throne of Grace in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by LadyM1: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord, thank u 4 d gift of life, i bless ur name 4 ur love n mercy upon our lives.

Father help ur children dnt let them fall by d side of road, teach us to love one another dat Heaven might find place in d heart of us. Lord Jesus, when we walk on tru temptations, Lord let ur wisdom be our helpin hand. Father let ur  Truth and ur Word be our Salvation in Jesus Name. Hide us in ur Arms Lord. Lord place our feets on solid ground.

Lord wen we fall, pls pick us up and heal us and make us strong and help us hold on longer in Jesus Name Amen Amen Amen.

Love U Lord.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Pearlesq(f): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
I pray that I pass my exam with flying colors.
I pray that I am blessed with a position that pays me well both financially and with great experience.
I pray that God uplifts my family and friends.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by rosix(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2007
Almighty Father, plz provide for the needy and the poor,Bless our country Nigeria,bless our leaders,let Peace reign in all part of the country,Heal our land oh Lord,Deliver me and protect me from all forms of evil.And Lord help me to get my admission into the university this year.in Jesus Mighty Name i Pray.(Amen).
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by pastorking(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
Wonderfull tread !

My own prayer point is that may the good Lord answer all the prayer points on this tread.

Amen.

I will equally want to read the testimonies in Jesus name I pray . Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57