Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17482 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
i pray for my addmission into university for my BSc programme and a good job
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by fabiyi: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2008
may all d previous prayers be answered. Amen.

MY FATHER AND MY GOD, I THANK U 4 D TIME LIKE THIS

THANK YOU 4 ANSWERING MA PRAYER AT ALL TIMES.

THANK U 4 UR PROTECTION OVER MAY LIFE N FAMILY

THANK U 4 D LIFE OF BROTHERS AND MY SISTAS

THANK U FOR MA JOB AND 4 UR DIVINE SECURITY UPON ME AT ALL TIMES DESPITE THE NATURE OF MA JOB.

GOD ACCEPT MY THANKS AND PRAYER IN JESUS NAME.

OH GOD, I CONFESS MA SINS B4 THEE AND I ASK 4 D 4GIVENESS OF MY SINS, DADDY PLS HAVE MERCY UPON ME 2DAY.

FORGIVE ALL MA SINS AND MAKE ME HOLY NOW IN JESUS NAME.

AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN, I ASK 4 UR DIVINE BLESS AND PROTECTION OVER MA LIFE, MA WIFE TO BE, MA KIDS YET UNBORN, MA INLAWS, MY PASTOR, MA FAMILY, MY FRIENDS AND ALL MY FELLOW NAIRALAND PEOPLE, LET US POSSESS OUR POSSESSION IN JESUS NAME.

MY LORD I USE THIS MEDIUM AS A POINT OF CONTACT TO PRAY 4 MA FRIEND WHO HAD AN ACCIDENT WHILE IN SCHOOL AND NOW IN GENERAL HOSPITAL, IKEJA, GOD LET UR HEALLING HANDS TOUCH HER RIGHT NOW. LET HER STAND UP AND WORK ON HER LEGS. TAKE HER OUT FROM DAT PLACE QUICKLY IN JESUS NAME.

LORD AM NOT HAPPY SEING HER ON THAT BED , PLS PARDON HER AND GIVE HER UNIMAGINABLE AND TESTIMONIOUS HEALING IN JESUS NAME.

LORD I COMMIT MA FORTH COMING MBA EXAM IN TO UR CARE, TAKE CONTROL AND LET UR NAME BE GLORIFIED IN MY LIFE. LORD LET ME SEE FAVOR IN THE PRESENCE OF MAN AND U ALWAYS. LET MA EXAMINATION LEAVE BE GRANTED AND TAKE CONTROL OVER MY TRAINING AND D EXAM.

DADDY, I REMEBER THOSE THAT ARE LOOKING ONTO U EITHER 4 JOBS, VISA, ADMISSION, HUSBANDS, WIVES, GOOD HEALTH, CONFIRMATION, PROMOTION, FOOD ETC INTO UR HANDS, LORD PERFORM UR MIRACLES IN OUR LIVES AND LET US SHARE OUR TESTIMONY BEFORE THIS WEEK RUNS OUT. AMEN.

DO UR WONDERS IN OUR LIVES AND WE WILL BE INDEBTED TO U THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME.

THANK LORD FOR GRANTING OUR REQUESTS, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, I HAVE PRAYED. AMEN.

PRAISE GOD! HALELLUYAH.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by CuteYemy(f): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
I pray that God should perfect all that concerneth me and grant me all my heart desires.Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Ebonyj(f): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2008
Thank you @poster.

Thank you father for this particular thread and this forum.
I pray that all the people who have placed their prayer requests here get a good response soon in Jesus name.

Father I thank you for everything you have done in my life. Father pray that you make all things that seem unclear to me at the moment to become clearer, I want more of you and less of me Lord. I want o know you more. I seek your face please do not hide from me, please forgive my sins and blot out my transgressions. Please help my husband to make the right decision in all aspects of both our lives and that of our family.

Lord help me , I need you more now than I have ever needed you. Give me the grace to be thankful at all times, give me the grace to serve you till the end of time. Give my whole family the grace to trully know you and believe you. Thank you Lord because I know that you will do more than I have asked. Thank you Jesus, I love you
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ogejov(f): 5:33pm On May 01, 2008
Thank you Jesus for prayer be ans. Thank you Jesus Thank Lord
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by agatha2u: 10:51am On May 02, 2008
Father in Heaven You always provide for Your children

I pray for the sick, The less priveliged in our society, The Poor , The orphans

That you O GOd in your infinite mercy will heal the sick, provide for the poor help the less priviliged.

O God i pray for those facing diffculities in life that you come to their rescue

This is the Confident we have that whenever we pray according to your will that you O Lord we hear and answer us.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Cayon(f): 11:22am On May 02, 2008
I pray for my family especially my mother. I ask God to continue to watch over them. Guide them from their going out and coming in. I pray for peace in the world. I pray for all posters that their day may be a blessed and joyful one.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by firstborn: 6:15pm On May 02, 2008
I pray that God will grant everyone what he/she has requested.

My own request is that a breakthrough should happen in my career path. That i should get contract to supply quality sound at events. Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by kene20(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2008
*God, Give me the grace to love u and keep your words. Finally, I want 2 make heaven. Amen,
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by iou111: 10:13pm On May 13, 2008
Lord, Your word says, because i have set my eyes on You, you shall grant me the desires of my heart. do bring to manifestation Your spoken promise. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by dreday(m): 1:08am On May 14, 2008
Lord,please turn every sorrow in my life to joy.
Help me to shine your light around me and above all,help me to be a better christian.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by bimpe001(f): 5:23am On May 14, 2008
Father in the Name of Jesus,You are the Lord that sees the heart of all men and You hearest all prayer.I pray that every prayer point that has been dropped and not yet dropped on this post be answered in Jesus name.As we link our faith together and look up to You Lord,we pray that for every of these prayer points that there shall be a testimony in Jesus Name.And even though this might seem as nothing to someone yet it means much to You and so Lord i pray that You will always be attentive to the supplications of the heart of Your people in Jesus Name.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Afribiz(f): 10:13am On May 14, 2008
- I pray that God in His infinite mercy gives my husband total deliverance from every demonic manipulations in his life.
- I pray to you O God to open all closed doors to his financial breakthrough, link him up to businesses that will bring forth his wealth, and prosper him in every thing he lays his hands upon, in Jesus name, Amen.
- I pray for a new house before this year rounds up, in Jesus name, Amen.
- I pray for God's continous guidance and protection to my family, and no weapon that fashions against us shall ever prosper, as we are soaked in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Afribiz(f): 10:23am On May 14, 2008
I pray for my father, O Lord, i believe in your word, and i know that your word never change. Father remember you said that it is by your stripes that we are healed. Heavenly God please heal my father now of 'heart failure', and bless him with good health. Give him longer and happier years, to the glory of your holy name, in Jesus name i pray, AMEN.

I also use this opportunity to pray for the sick; the widows and widowers; the motherless and the fatherless, especially the babies and the children in the orphanage homes. Lord i pray that you manifest yourself in their lives, replace those vaccums with your steadfast love that never ceaseth, and abide with them all the days of their lives, in Jesus name, AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by freelance(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2008
I pray that God answers all our prayers and grants us our heart desires in Jesus name. Amen

I pray also for my forum that GOD should bless and expand it to the glory of his Holy name.

http://faithfulsnetwork.com/index.php

Regards
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Adennem(f): 12:49pm On May 17, 2008
I commit every prayer point here unto the hands of God Almighty, Father, your word says: "the expectation of the righteous shall never be cut short". I declare that every prayer point here is answered in Jesus name.

I pray for all the members of nairaland, Lord open their eyes and show them that you are God and that there's no other means of being saved. I pray that the light of your glorious gospel will shine upon their hearts and that the eyes of their understanding be flooded with light of your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I pray for the sick, Lord as many as believed in you and are expecting their healings, I declare them healed. Father by faith, I lay my hands on everyone that is sick and reading this, I declared them healed in Jesus name. I cast out the devils of infirmities in Jesus name and I command their bodies healed.

I also pray particularly for those that is believing GOD for a life partner, (A HUSBAND OF THEY OWN) Father you say that the groly of every woman is her husband, father please as alot is believing in you Father please grant unto them, they hreat desires In Jesus name I have prayed. AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Cayon(f): 1:35pm On May 17, 2008
Merciful God, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to face another day. I ask that You continue to bless my family and friends. Loving Father, my shield and my protector, I ask that you give me courage and strength so I may able to fight any evil that comes up against me.

In your merciful name I pray, AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Adennem(f): 3:19pm On May 26, 2008
Dear Lord, you promise me in your words that, "that which every i wish and ask in your name will be granted outo me" Lord; i ask to have your divine mercy over me, because:

Firstly, I am not worldy to call upon your NAME, for my hands are suck in sin, due to my activities in this sinful world, in the cause of striving to get a life partner. But you also promise me in your Worlds that if only i confess my SINS and FORSAKE them you will make a way even in the wilderness for me. Isaiah 43:19.

Certainly, I know you are the INCOMPARABLE GOD the UNCHANAGEABLE CHNANGER your words remain unchangeable, hence in faith i ask of your divine favour upon my life in "my quest for a good life partner" embarrass me with your blessings with a good life partner to enable me start a new life, that will be dedicated to your glory, and i will in return my testimonies will be a point of contact to my generation.

I strongly believe there is a reason for every season, the reason of this prayer point has been pre-destine and i strongly believe you are about to move in my absence.

Moreso, bless in return the fellow you have choose to use in posting this TOPIC, meet her in her every point of need. Also increase the faith of all the member of this wonderful forum. In JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY, AMEN,
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chrisoml(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2008
Dear Heavenly father. I pray that you grant my earthly father your divine health and healing.
Lord I know that there is nothing you can't do for your children, for the things that are impossible with us humans are sure possible with YOU.
Help him to recover quickly and grant him more years to still live here on earth so that he would be able to enjoy the fruits of his labour.
Thank Lord God almighty for answering my prayers at this very moment especially for my Day and for all the prayer requests that has been sent in here by my fellow Nairalander's on this forum.
Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by syrup(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2008
Adennem:

Dear Lord, . . . .
your blessings with a good life partner to enable me start a new life, that will be dedicated to your glory, and i will in return my testimonies will be a point of contact to my generation.

chrisoml:

Dear Heavenly father. I pray that you grant my earthly father your divine health and healing.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chrisoml(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2008
@syrup
Thanks so much dear, I know that the prayers have already been answered in Jesus name! smiley
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by National4: 12:45am On Aug 15, 2008
Lord,have mercy upon me and my well wishers, I believe you are my God and my saviour. First, I would want my Almighty Father to forgive me all my sins and purge me of every afflictions and provide enough for me and my dependants.lord i want you to grant me,my mummy,brothers and sister a sucessfully life, lord grant us our heart desires, lord as i have the plan to play professional football help me o lord let that dream come to pass, for every person that have writen prayer request here lord see to there heart desire, lord my sister graduating this year help her to come out in flying colours, father i pray for the better ment of our nation Nigeria we that is outside God will help us by the time we come back things will change for your own good for Nigeria and help our leaders to have the mind of looking to welfare of your own children olord, lord i pray for my G.O Pastor W.f Kumuyi that you lord almigth will contiune to give him the strength to teach us your word and help our ministry to go stronger and stronger, Daddy we are your chidren have mercy upon all sick once in hospital,help o lord the less privilege,help the widows help the orhans, o lord help Nigeria students from higher institution to primary that God will take away hard drugs,cultism from there lifes, o lord i pray for peace in the Niger delta area,Revival on Nigeria o lord, o lord i also pray for all denomination G.O that you Lord will give them the grace to teach the real word and not compromise there faith,Father i pray for your empowerment in my life and my family, I want God to give me the wherewithal to affect people positively in Jesus name, I prayed; Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by TRUSERVE: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2008
Lord god almighty in the name of Jesus, i approach your throne this morning with the boldness from the blood of jesus knowing that your god of my salvation and knowing that with you all things are possible. change all my curses into blessings oh lord, holly spirit move as you pleause in my life to glorify jesus. i cancell all the plans of the enemy against my life, i speak peace, liberty and abundance favours from yu mighty warrior. iextend your blessings and protection oh lord to everyone who has look unto you for an answer.In jesus name, amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Adennem(f): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2008
DEAR FATHER, I AM GLAD AND JOYFUL BECAUSE I DWELL IN YOUR SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH AND I ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOWS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD. I PROCLAIM THAT MY GOD, MY LORD, THE ANCIENT OF DAYS, JEHOVAH SHALOM, JEHOVAH SHANNAH, JEHOVAH JIREH, JEHOVAH TSIDKENU, THE LORD OF LORDS, THE HOST OF HOSTS, THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END IS MY GOD, THE ONE THAT I SERVE STEADFASTLY, THE ONE I WILL SERVE TILL I DIE.

I KNOW THAT, HE WILL DELIVER ME FROM ALL EVILS, IN HIS WORDS, HE SAID HE WILL MAKE ME A FRUITFUL VINE IN MY HUSBAND'S HOUSE, MY CHILDREN WILL SURROUND MY HOUSE LIKE THE OLIVE PLANT.

DALEY IN MARRIAGE WAS AN EXCEPTION IN THE BIBLE, SO IT IS AN EXCEPTION IN MY CASE, I SHALL PROCREATE BECAUSE HE HAS CREATED ME SO. I WILL HAVE NO CAUSE TO CRY BECAUSE I SERVE A LIVING GOD. HE WILL MEET ME AT THE VERY POINT OF MY NEEDS,

I WILL GET MY OWN HUSBAND AND WILL CARRY MY OWN BABIES IN MY ARMS AND HE/SHE SHALL SUCKLE AT MY BREAST, I SHALL KNOW THE JOY OF A WIFE AND MOTHERHOOD, BECAUSE MY GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD.

THANK YOU FATHER, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL HEED MY CRY, MY LORD JESUS HAS PAID THE PRICE FOR US HIS CHILDREN IN CHRIST JESUS.

AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by TRUSERVE: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
Father in the name of Jesus i wrapp every prayer in the Nairaland by the blood of Jesus and fire holyghost. Oh lord god almighty open the windows of heaven for everyone to receive da blessings, as you've said in your word that every good and perfect gifts comes from the heavenly father of light. Lord we open our hearts to receive from you in the name of Jesus coz we only rely on you for our blessings. father you've said that those who love you will never put into shame, but instead of their shame they'll receive double honor, oh mighty Jehova let it be so to everyone of us. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by gyara2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
oh God donot turn ur back against me, help me and also forgive my sins
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Adennem(f): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2008
Dear Heavenly and Merciful God, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to face another new week day. I ask that You continue to bless my family and friends. Loving Father, my shield and my protector, I ask that you give me courage and strength to sin no more.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by gyara2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2008
withhold nt thou thy tender mercies from me, o Lord: let thy loving-kindness and thy thruth continually preserve me.

Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me; O Lord, make haste to help me.

Let them be ashamed and con-founded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and to put ashame that wish me evil.

O mercifull Lord bless and protect me throughout this week and always. and to my borthers and sisters in nairalanders.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by TRUSERVE: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2008
Heavenly father in the powerful name of your son jesus, your word is sharper than the double edge sword, your word is fire, you look at your word to perform your word. lord you've said that whoever asks receives, and you continued to say that those who trust in you will never be ashamed. father i trust in your for my financial breakthrough for i know that in the house of the righteous there is too much treasure, lord god almighty you didn't create me to suffer but you've created me to enjoy your blessings. i proclaim victory in the name of jesus for in all things i am more than a conquerer through christ who strengthen me. let it be according to your word in my life.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by vanessara: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2008
Dear God.
I pray you answer all the request that we have all asked to day.
i am preparing for rain where there is no cloud insight.make all things beautiful again for me.
touch the heart of my love,if he his divinely selected for me,he will be mine.if he his not pls let the feeling go away.
show me ur way o lord.my heart is deeply hurt and the world is looking at what u wil do to me.
let ur never ending blessing be on him and me too.
bless my love.let us be favoured.
pls everybody reading this thread should pls pray for me
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by edeonu(f): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
i pray that God will bless m, my fans,well wishers,and my family.i pray that God will give my husband his visa.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by topup: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
Dear Lord, please show yourself to those who do not know you today! But especially, I want to pray for my family, friends and my ex, who struggled with his faith, we are all struggling, but these people I really want to focus on.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A - Z Names Of Pentecostal Churches In Naija / The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures) / December 31 Without Crossover Service..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.