Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17479 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by agaba123(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2008
must be a good woman still praying for her ex. Some woman was rejoicing at the prospect of her ex loosing his job. here is another praying her own ex

topup:

Dear Lord, please show yourself to those who do not know you today! But especially, I want to pray for my family, friends and my ex, who struggled with his faith, we are all struggling, but these people I really want to focus on.

Amen

may God bless this woman praying for her ex in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by TRUSERVE: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2008
vanessa_ra:

Dear God.
I pray you answer all the request that we have all asked to day.
i am preparing for rain where there is no cloud insight.make all things beautiful again for me.
touch the heart of my love,if he his divinely selected for me,he will be mine.if he his not please let the feeling go away.
show me your way o lord.my heart is deeply hurt and the world is looking at what u wil do to me.
let your never ending blessing be on him and me too.
bless my love.let us be favoured.
please everybody reading this thread should please pray for me

Lord i know you are faithful, especialy to those who totally depend on you for their lifes. lord here is vanessa,  father she is depending upon the power from above for her courtship, lord is not many people who submit their courtships for you to judge but she has humiliated herself to that level. father you promised that whoever humbles himself before you will lift that person up. in the name of jesus i pray that lord intervene in her situation. if the link between her and her boyfriend is fake lord destroy that link in jesus name, but oh lord if realy you are aproving their courtship make it stronger in the name of jesus, seal it with your consuming fire for nothing and no one can stand your fire. thank you for answering prayer,
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by phazos(m): 2:09am On Oct 14, 2008
i pray god to help me as i start my forex trading by november also i pray he provide me with the money to start the trade.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chisomquee: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2008
lord make me and my family to worship you better than we do now,i ask for wisdom and understanding in my daughter's life,protection of my marriage,help for the less priviledged in the society,good leaders in our country Nigeria,provision and protection for my in-laws and parents,a better job than the one i have now,strength and more spiritual power for my pastors in "THE FATHER'S HOUSE' CHURCH.let there be changes in Angel's life in jesus most precious name i pray.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by obinna5000(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2008
My Lord and God, give me the ability to be living a God-fearing life. May your guidance and protection forever be with me in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by RusKal: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2009
Oh lord have mercy please grant me the scholarship that I am applying for. Oh lord no one but you can help me , it really means so much to me
please lord I pray
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by 1Music2luv(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
Dear All,

I have bin experience some strange things like eating in my dreams, spider-web falling on me at times when walking on the street, and in my room.
i dont know these mean bt, i know they are bad signs, please, i want everyone to pray for/along with me.

I know he is able to do all things.

Please your contribution is welcomed.
thanks
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Adennem(f): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
Daddy I thank you because you are God and you answer all prayers, I know that Nothing is too difficult for you there4
Today father I want you to forgive me all my sins, because your words says all have sinned and have come short of your glory,God I know u don't want the death of a sinner except he repent there4 daddy forgive me all my sins.
Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by marami: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
Father Lord I thank you for all you have been doing for me and everybody around me. I give you praise for you are the giver of every good and perfect gift. You said we should ask, we will receive and knock the door will be open, I ask that you please bless me this year with a baby boy and also a very good Job to be able to sustain my family and worship you.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2009
I want God to grant my heart desires.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Pepeye(f): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2009
Born twice and dies ones
Born once and dies twice
Born twice and never dies
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Dextiny(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2009
LORD, i pray for the forgiveness of sins, in which area i have
gone contrary against ur wish, pls FATHER forgive me,
As this year has been decleared as my year of positive
change, let there be a positive change in every aspect
of my life, in my marriage, finances,health etc. that i will
marry the man dat u have made 4 me.
Bless every 1 looking unto u for one help or the other, and bless
all nairalanders, and my country nigeria. AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Pepeye(f): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2009
Words are powerful but The WORD is all powerful
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by pinkylady1(f): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2009
Lord Jesus I pray that your protection be upon me, my families, friends and

all those who stand in you.

I pray that you touch the heart of the unbelievers to believe in you,

Lord i pray you grant me and younger brother admission into the university this yr,

Lord Jesus i pray you guide and help me to work in your ways,

uphold me in you, never to go astray

and when the trumpet shall sound that i would be found in you

for in Christ Jesus i pray Amen and Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by pinkylady1(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
Lord Jesus i commit 1Music2luv into your hands and council what ever it is

that the enemy might have done or are planning to do in his life through those dreams.

Lord cover him your blood that no evil will come upon him.

and if it's his that making all this to happen to him i pray that you forgive him

and make him whole for in Jesus precious i pray Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by blacksta(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2009
Father I pray that you will establish your divine counsel in my heart, i aslo prayer that my actions be accepted before you. Father i thank you advance for the change of circumstance. I thank you for shedding the blood of son for me even when i dont deserve it. Father you are great dad , my protector, redeemer , and the lifter of my head. Father i thank you for all the people of NL. I rebuke premature death among us in the name of Jesus. I thank you that i wil fulfill the number of my days. father thank you again for not leaving or forsaking us .
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by pinkylady1(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2009
Lord Jesus i humble my self unto you and ask you to forgive me in whatever way

i've sinned against you.

Give me the grace to remain in you and to abide in your commandments

Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2009
This shoulda be Section for Prayer Request and not tha other thing round.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by oluchio: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2009
Dear Lord

Make me to love and serve you more than i use to.
Protect my son from evil because i have no power of my own
Bless my husband so that he shall not lack what he shall use to take care of us
Bless and protect my inlaws so that they will always acknowledge you.
My family shall not experience any sorrow
Bless my country Nigeria,i dont have any other citenzship Lord,
Bless me in my place of work so that i will be confirmed and promoted
Those that are seeking for the fruit of womb,Lord bless them
Let me and my household continue to serve you.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by pinkylady1(f): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2009
Lord Jesus give me the grace to abide in you every area of my life

till the end of this world amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Wellas14(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2009
May there be an encounter for all those who have dropped their replies on this thread to embrace the giver and not the gifts alone,
AMEN!!!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Onyema1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2009
The Lord is Good all the time. Lord please give me scholarship to study for my masters degree in Columbia law school. Lord please help me to make a successful visa interview at the U.S. Embassy. I pray for all the poor and indigent people in our society today, God please provide for them their needs according to the reaches of your glory. Lord bless Nigeria and give us good leaders at all levels to fight the menaces of corruption in our country. People are suffering and dying amidst plenty, please God take charge and intervene on our behalf to salvage our country.

Thank you Jesus for answerinf my prayers!!! Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by curioscat: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2009
my lord jesus,i come to your presence again to seek your favour in all i do. i pray for my finances,dear God, lift me up financially to give my father a

befiting burial. grant me favour in my upcoming meeting with the MD of the company where i intend to work,father, may my employment not

be delayed. Also,grant me the admission i seek for my MBA degree and provide the neccesary fund i need for my fees and my accomodation. father,

you know the man for my future, let it not tarry cos indeed you have shown him to me. Please help all those who are earnestly seeking your face in

varios situations, as convenant children we know that you will never fail us. Thank you lord for all our answered petitions.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by daddee: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2009
Lord Jesus, I lift up your name. I praise your God the father, God the Son and God the holy Spirit. You said Lord, that we should ask and it shall be given. Father, I ask that you forgive me all my sins, draw me nearer to you, lift me up and uphold me with your right hand. Give me the grace to be at peace with everyone around me and above all, the grace to do your will in my life.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by lexyflexy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
I pray GOD to see me through before the end of 2009 in the following areas:
1) Accommodation
2) Better Job offer / New Job
4) Better life for my parents, brothers and sisters

I also pray GOD to grant me:
1) Spiritual Upliftment
2) Financial Upliftment
3) Divine favour everywhere I go and in all I do
4) Outstanding Success
5) His mercy, love and protection for my family

AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
I pray for great results in whatever I do

Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by daddee: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
Lord, please teach me your ways. Enable me to know what to do in all situations I find myself. Give me the grace to do what you would have done in my shoes in Jesus name I pray (AMEN).
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by latifat85: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2009
oh lord! give mr president of nigeria good health and let him gain his strenght back as he is going to saudi arabia for umurah, increase his knowledge so dt immediately he come back all the ASUU,NASU,and SANU will be able to resume back for the continuation of sound education in our nigeria university
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by uzwu: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
Lord i want to thank you for all the things you have been doing for me my husband and family. Lord i pray pls ancient of days to grant me my visa. Lord do this for me so that i can have some marital peace, Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ChieFoH(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2009
Lord Jesus, please guide my footsteps this week, help me to be in the center of your will for my life, provide me with a good IT related job, on the island, which pays more than 200k/ month
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ChieFoH(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2009
Lord Jesus, please guide my footsteps this week, help me to be in the center of your will for my life, provide me with a good IT related job, on the island, which pays more than 200k/ month

Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chibaby5(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
I pray 2 come out with a 1st at uni. . . Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures) / December 31 Without Crossover Service.. / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.