Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17443 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by KnowAll(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
father i have been struggling with something let it come to past, so that i can give you the glory. Despite everything I have gone through, Lord Jesus I thank you for the gift of life, thank you lord.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by aydupy: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
I pray God will favour his children in this country
I pray i get married to the love of my life and provide for us and our children
I pray that God will answer my prayer and bless my family (Amen)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by E2N(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dear Lord,

I have strong desire of studing at post graduate level in the UK this September. Please make it possible. This is what my heart yearns for now. May my visa application be a success.

I pray for the steady growth of Nigeria, may the weak find strength, the poor find wealth and the sick find good health.

I pray for our parents, may all thier dreams come to pass.

All these i ask through CHRIST OUR LORD.

AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Titto(f): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2007
Almighty Father, I lift up my eyes unto you, perfect everything that concerns me IJN.

Give me the grace to serve you as you want me to, and bless everyone  

that has dropped a prayer point IJN.amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by folly4u(f): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
My Lord and my God, I pray that peace will reign supreme in Nigeria, Let your love rule in our hearts for one another.

I pray for a good job for both i and my fiance.

Lord i want all the great prophecies for our lives for this year to come to pass.

Lord i want to get married this year make a way for I and my fiance.

amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by fuzek: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
God pls touch my friend NG and hekp her 4give me of wateva iv done to her, and make us friends again even beta than we were b4. help her to know i love her like my sister.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by warfarian(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
I PRAY THAT GOD GRANT ME MY HEART DESIRES, AND MAKE ME RESPONSIBLE/b]

[b] GOD BRING ALL MY EXPECTATIONS TO REALITY AND FULFIL YOUR PURPOSE, NOT MINE  IN MY LIFE

MAY MY FUTURE BE BRIGHTER THAN THE PAST, DELIVER ME FROM ALL EVIL OH LORD

FORWARD EVER!!! BACKWARD NEVA!!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Femonjay(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
I thank God for what He has done in my life , what is doing and what he promised to do

I commit myself into God's hand to forgive me of my sins  and give me direction

Plan of enemies concerning my life shall not stand God to give me wisdom and understanding On my job,my family and my life.

I commit my mum into God's hand that she will live long with good health to enjoy what she had worked for

God to satisfy me with long life and good health and make my way prosperous and make me a blessing to my generation.

I commit my family into God's hand for His protection, love and direction we shall not mourn or bury anybody, God will satisfy us all with long life.

I pray for all  servants  of God  in Nigeria and abroad those that are on mission fieldsthat as they are labouring over others God will watered there life too and there labouring shall not be in vain.

I commit  our country ''GIANT OF AFRICA'' into Gods hands, we shall be lending other nation and not borrow, God will make us Giant to other nations.

I commit  DD into God's healing hand to heal him of leukemia

I commit all my friends, co-workers, church members,nairalanders into Gods hand that  God will meet  them at the point of there needs. I commit my enemy (ies) as well into God's hand to give them change of heart

Father, finally give me testimonies that will proclaim themselves

In Jesus name I pray.

Let somebody  shout HALLELUYAHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by DeepSoul(f): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord please heal my breasts. I pray that the lumps found by the doctors disappear before

the surgery date. I ask, Oh Lord, that you make me whole. I ask that you remove all the

lumps from my breast because they were not planted by You. Your word says by your

stripes I'm healed and you will take sickness away from my midst. Thank you Lord.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by rossy4life(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
Baba, I thank you for the gift of life and for your precious blood shed Cos of me.
My father, may You order my steps day in day out (Amen)
I commit my loved ones into your hands, may you protect them in Jesus name
May the prayers of my fellow nairalanders ascend to the throne of grace in Jesus name
Apata ayeraye, I'm hiding in you Jesus and believe you are able to do more than I'm asking for.
I thank you for answered prayers
In Jesus name I have prayed (Amen)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ulehj(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord i need a scholarship for my M.ENG in the UK and afterwards a job with schlumberger,thank you oh lord for your goodness.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
I need a financial breakthrough.
To be able to finish our buildings back home ASAP and to be a financial blessing to my Church and my brethren.
In Jesus name.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by fuzek: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2007
@deepsoul, i agree with u in faith and decree that u are healed, u were healed, u'v been healed in Jesus name. the next time i will read ur post, il only read of ur testimonies in Jesus name.

amen, keep saying it and dont stop believing it, U R HEALED
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by bettyboop(f): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dear Lord please help poeple of the world get their priorities right
Please help me face my demons and sort them out
Please help me have more trust and confidence in me and not be a sorry person
Breathe happiness into my family
Help me find new friends and enjoy being happy
Bless all my frineds and all who care about me
Bless me with wisdom to handle everyday life
Help me get the job of my dreams
Most of all help me to love you more and more everyday
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nicklee(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ceceee(f): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
daddy make me a living testimony,let everything i do reflect u.let people see me and see ur glory.AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ceceee(f): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2007
and DADDY bless everyone here in nairaland.daddy please answer all our prayers and heal my brother completely cos i dnt want to lose him.AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ciroco: 1:26am On Aug 15, 2007
BABA GOD i want to pray for all our enemies,that they shall seek your face in JESUS mighty name Amem.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by acidrop(f): 1:38am On Aug 15, 2007
i pray that i get favour finacially, b4 october, n pass thi semester with high distinctions
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by olababe(f): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2007
i ask God for forgiveness of sins
i thank him for His undying love.
i appreciate Him for all the wonderful things He has done in my life, my family, and every person around me.
i am asking that the Lord will make a way for me to get my job which i have done the interview but is about to go away from.
i pray that the Lord touch every heart that at the seat of decision to decide in my favour irrespective of the circumstances.
And I pray that the Lord will use me to touch lives and bring more people to Him.
Thank you God for answered prayer
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by 2340(f): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2007
i pray for God's guidance and His patience to weather all storms as regards my forth coming marriage
i pray for God's grace for me continuosly to make my husband happy
i pray that God in His infinite mercy will grant us children
i pray that He will guide us in bringing up thses children
i also pray for prosperity and long life
in Jesus name.
AMEN!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by joy1225(f): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2007
GOD REALLY DOES ANSWER PRAYERS,BUT LET'S LOOK AT IT THIS WAY,WHEN YOU HURT YOUR OWN FATHER AND YOU WANT SOMETHING FORM HIM,WHICH PROBABALY ONLY HE CAN GIVE,YOU QUICKLY MAKE AMENDS AND GO TO HIM,BUT U ONLY MAKE AMENDS BECOS U WANT SOMETHING FROM HIM,THEN ONCE YOU GET IT YOU GO BACK TO DO THE SAME THING,HONESTLY WE ARE ALL GUILTY,MOST OF THE TIME THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE WITH OUR EARTHLY FATHER RUBS OFF ON OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH  GOD,LET'S THINK OF THINGS THAT WE DO THAT BREAK THE HEART OF GOD,
HUMAN NEEDS ARE INSATIABLE,A STORY WAS ONCE TOLD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN HEAVEN WITH OUR PRAYERS,A HUMAN BEING HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT HEAVEN,AND HE WAS BEEN SHOWN AROUND,HE SAW DIFFERENT TYPES OF ROOMS,BUT WHEN HE GOT TO ONE ROOM,THERE WERE LOTS OF PEOPLE WORKING SERIOUSLY,OUT OF ALL THE ROOMS HE HAD BEEN TO,THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE WHERE ALOT OF HARDWORK WAS GOING ON, SO HE ASKED THE ANGEL WHO WAS TAKING HIM AROUND WHY THIS WAS SO,AND THEY ANGEL SAID,THIS IS THE MAIL ROOM,IN ORDER WORDS THE PRAYER ROOM,ALL THESE ANGELS,ARE TRYIN TO SORT OUT PEOPLES PRAYERS SO THAT THEIR ANSWERS CAN BE SENT BACK QUICKLY,THE HUMAN WAS ASTONISHED,
THEY WENT FURTHER TO ANOTHER ROOM, AND THE FOUND THE PEOLE THERE SLEEPING AND IDLE,AGAIN HE ASKED THE ANGEL,WHY ARE THEY NOT WORKING?'' THE ANGEL ANSWERED HIM AND SAID,IT IS BECUS THERE ARE NO THANK YOUS COMING BACK TO HEAVEN FOR THE REQUESTS THAT WERE GRANTED.
THE HUMAN BEING WAS SAD.BUT IT IS TRUE,HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SHOWED GRATITUDE TO GOD FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS?EVEN IF YOU DID WHEN YOU GOT THE REPLY,EACH TIME YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE DID FOR YOU DO YOU THANK HIM?
LET'S CONTINUALLY THANK HIM, EVEN FOR THE SILLEST THINGS WE SAY A PRAYER ABOUT,LIKE RUNNING LATE FOR WORK AND WANTING TO IRON YOUR DRESS BUT THERE'S NO LIGHT,AND YOU SAY GOD PLEASE LET NEPA RESTORE THIS LIGHT, AND THE LIGHT IS RESTORED,THANK HIM,ANSWERS TO PRAYERS ARE NEVER COINCIDENCES.
THE LORD IS COMMITTED TO HIS CHILDREN,AND HE CARES ABOUT U MORE THAN YOU CARE ABOUT URSELF.
GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by khar: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2007
I pray for a UK Visa.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by jamoskky(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2007
i pray to GOD i should get addmission to O.A.U. this year and make my family happy cause i am the first son
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Adedigold(f): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2007
I want God to favour me in all my Endeavours.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by godslead(f): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2007
My prayer Point:

Lord help me to truly examine wat I believe
and weed out from my thinking anything dat isnt of u.
And Especially anything dat is merely man-made.

May ur Grace and Blessings never b far 4rm me and all those dear to me.
I pray for ur lead in every direction and decision I need to make.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by aluwe(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2007
Bismillah e errahman e erraheem
Al humdo lil-lahi rab-bil al ala-meen.
Arrahman i erraheem.
Maliki yaum i eddeen.
Iyyaka nabudu wa iyyaka nasta een.
Ihdina assirata al mustaqeem.
Sirata allazhina anamta alaihim, ghairil maghdubi alaihim, wa la adhdhaal leen. (Aameen)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2007
I want to first and foremost Thank God for all he has done in my life up till now, i completed my youth service yesterday and he has been faithful to me in all areas of my life. I now ask him to please provide me with a wonderful job, make me a blessing to others, make me celebrated at the same time radiating his glory in my life. I pray that he blesses my fiance beyond measure, bless his business tremendously and help us attain all we are looking for and planning in record time. He should continually protect us from all evil and help us with our marraige plans. We ask for favour from all directions, grace and mercy and his presence always. We shall always be for signs and wonders. I pray he continually blesses my family and sounds of joy will not depart from our household in Jesus name.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by oluwanisol(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2007
Lord Jesus, 1st of all, i want to ask for forgiveness of sins, i want God to give me the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh.somebdy dat will love me d way i am. Lord Jesus, protect every members of my family, cover us with ur blood,let me find favour any where i go and finally, Lord Jesus come and bless NIGERIA.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by xstar(f): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2007
O lord i commit Nigeria unto ur hands Daddy, Take control Dear Lord turn all d Troubles n Sorrows of Nigeria into Blessing BY-THE POWER  in the Blood of Jesus

Lord God almighty, Destroy every stumbling block meant to stop  God"s Prophesy pertaining to my in Jesus  

I claim success in my oncoming Examination in Jesus Name

I reject every bad Vision over my life n Family in Jesus Name

O God my Father,never allow my life to end up like that of Saul in Jesus Name

O God,let me locate the Crown, my bone that is meant for me in Jesus name
I shall not carry another person "s bone in Jesus name

It shall be well with me, my Family n Household by Fire in Jesus name

I shall be the Head n Not the Tail  in Jesus name

it" s well with us all Peace

Our prayers r Answered by fire in Jesus name.
I thank him 4 every thing he has being doing n d ones he will i really Appreciate him Thank So much Lord jesus.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by phayee(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2007
Thank u LORD 4 answered prayers to xstar's requests b'cos we know d thot u hav 2wards her , are that of good even to give her an expected end.
LORD GOD grant me grace to drawer nearer and nearer to thee.
LORD lead me on to my higher ground. thank U LORD for the job offer i am expecting wit its accompaning blessings (promotion , financial increase, relocation et al), let THY will b done concerning my relationship, for miraculous financial break thru for my family,thank YOU for our new house, thank YOU for my parents and siblings, friends and relatives, for the church, our country Nigeria, healing for my friend's brother.
LORD comfort the broken hearted
THANK YOU LORD for answerwed prayers
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by minute(f): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2007
eveystep i take---i want to be taking them in you jesus.

Please God help me to help my stupid self.

Help me to know and serve u even more.

thank God that he has grant us all our heart desires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.