Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17419 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by alphaomega(m): 2:57am On Aug 24, 2007
Lord,
Teach us to pray that all we ask in your Name should glorify You and not us. ,
Teach us to be selfless in our prayers,
Teach us to change that which we cannot accept,
Teach us to accept that which we cannot change,

I pray for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding for all those who have dropped their prayer points at your feet.
Teach us to perceive you in every touch, in every sight, in every sound, in every smell that glorifies Your Holy Name, That Your name be glorified in all that concerns us.

Take us to the heights where we can truly UNDERSTAND the father-son relationship which we profess exists btwn You and us.

I pray especially for the d-thing's sister that has cancer, You are the GREATEST physician, You know every cure to all ailments, You are the One that healed the woman with the issue of blood, Jehova, let your will be done concerning the sister's life, Let your Name be glorified in her life, Use her case as a testimony that will lead even others unto you.

Let the desires of our hearts and the supplications of our mouths come up to you,
In His Name, we pray,

Can I hear a loud AMEN?
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by SecondNjoy(f): 3:09am On Aug 24, 2007
my prayer point is that Nairaland becomes a better forum devoid of animosity and ego boosting.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by PHBABE(f): 4:27am On Aug 24, 2007
thanks for all ur prayers. I know God has answered all of them, and some of them i have already seen come to pass. Thanks
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by penfold(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2007
Oh Lord, The God of peace
Give us peace in our fatherland
Teach us to know you
Give us the ability to know that you made us
That our bodies are your image
That our thoughts should be to your glory
Grant us the ability to love each other,

Make the fathers responsible so they can be role models at home
Make the mothers loving and caring so there can be joy in the home
Make the sons dutiful so there can be order in the home
Make the daughters obedient so there can be fulfillment in the home
Make the home perfect so there can be HOPE for the society.

Give our politicians a conscience,
That is what will remind them that lives are more precious than votes or power,
And that patriotism and statesmanship are virtues
Guide our leaders right, help our youths the truth to know
Direct our noble cause!!

Give us peace, Oh! Lord
Peace in Port Harcourt, Peace in Kano
Peace in Ibadan, Peace in Bakkassi
Peace in Awka, Peace in Jos
Peace even in Nairaland and to all who say A M E N to this prayer…….
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by mede(f): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2007
Thank God for this thread! I pray that God will meet u all @ d point of ur needs.
Meanwhile, thank God for His mercies towards me and my family. The Lord has been very near to me this yr.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ogejov(f): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2007
God I thank you for the good things you've be doing for me and my family. God please grant my heart desire.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Digital(f): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2007
I pray that God forgive me all my sins

God shd give me paece of mind

God shd perfect everything that concern to him so that he will come back on time to marry me

I pray for a change of status this year for me and my great man

AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by newness99(f): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
I thank God for everything He's done for me from my very first second on this earth.
I pray for my parents and siblings, that Jesus covers them with His precious blood,
I pray God's will be done concerning all my heart's desires,
I pray for a husband that is perfect for me,
I pray for everyone that has no one to pray for them, that God meets all their needs,
I pray for Nigeria, that God bless our country, take total control of her leadership and prosper all Nigerians
Finally, i pray for all Nairalanders esp our President Seun, dat God continues to give us ideas which we'll use to make others laugh
and more importantly, insipire, enlighten/educate and bless others.
Amen.

I
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Horus(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2007

Pa Ashutat – The Prayer .Learn how your Africans ancestors the Ancient Egiptians Prayed in their original tongue. This prayer book is a must have.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by seechris(m): 1:18am On Aug 28, 2007
i pray oh lord to make only the right decisions in life and all my ideas will become successful realities and your divine favour will favour me in every thing i do,every where i go,every person i meet in the business and social world,in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nwaka77: 2:24am On Aug 28, 2007
Jehovah Elshadai, the God that I serve, I worship you, I give you thanks and I praise you for all that you have done for me. Father Lord, I come before you this day asking you to forgive me for all my sins and the sins of the world. Father Lord, help me to do what is right in your sight and forgive me for the many times that I have fallen short of your glory.

Father, I bring my brother's health before your holy throne. Father Lord, I ask that you heal him completely. Father Lord, I thank you that you have brought him out of his comma which he was in for almost 1 month. Father Lord, thank you for sparing his life. Father Lord, heal his head that was badly injured by the armed robbers/cultists who attacked him. Jehovah shama, you are the healer of all healers, the physician of all physicians, please heal my baby brother and make him whole again. Heavenly Daddy, I am asking for a divine and miraculous healing for my brother in Jesus mighty name, Amen. Cover him with the precious blood of Jesus and may he be healed and made 100% whole again in Jesus name I pray Amen. Father Lord, I come against any side effects that this injury may leave him with. I reject in Jesus name, any disabilities that may creep up as a result of this injury, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen! Father Lord, protect my family from the hands of danger, protect them from all evil in Jesus name Amen. I come against any bad visions, I reject them in Jesus name, Amen.

Father Lord, I ask you to Bless my mother, that you give her the strength to take care of my brother. Father Lord, I beseech thee to give her long life and good health of mind and body. Protect her, guide her, and help her at this difficult, challenging time that she is currently going through in Jesus Name, Amen.

Father, I pray for my whole family, that you lord will guide and protect them wherever they may be. Bless them with long life, good health and prosperity. Protect myself, my family and freinds from untimely death and may the souls of those departed family members of mine and those of others rest in perfect peace and welcomed into your kingdom in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Father Lord, I pray for my health. Father Lord, cure me from all my ailments in Jesus name, Amen. Father Lord, I ask for divine healing from above. Father, I also pray for those members here in Nairaland who are suffering from cancer and any other ailment, Jehovah God, heal them in the mighty name of Jesus so that your name will continue to be glorified and adored in Jesus Name Amen.

Father Lord, I pray that you will direct my path in Life. Father Lord, I am confused what it is that you want for me. Father Lord, please reveal your plans for my life to me in Jesus name Amen. Father Lord, I am not happy with my current life's situation. Father, please bring joy and happiness into my life and bless me with the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh in Jesus Name Amen. Bless me heavenly father with a husband that wil love and cherish me for the rest of his life and I will love and cherish for the rest of my life as well in Jesus name, Amen.

Father Lord, I pray for two of my very close friends who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb as well as those Nairalanders who are also seeking the fruit of the womb. There shall be a baby/babies crying in your house by the end of next year in Jesus name, Amen! Father Lord, Bless all women with the fruit of the womb. Bless them Lord so that they can come back to give testimony of your goodness and the precious gift you have bestowed on them in Jesus name, Amen.

Father, those here on this forum that are seeking the flesh of their flesh and the bone of their bone, father Lord bring that person to them in the mighty name of Jesus so that your name will continue to be glorified in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Heavenly father, I bring our country Nigeria before your throne. Jehovah God, bless Nigeria and make her a great nation. Bless our leaders so that they can rule the country in a way that will bring glory to your name. Father Lord, bless our economy, bless the citizens and grant us peace in Nigeria. Father Lord erase any obstacles that will hinder Nigeria from becoming a great nation in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Father Lord, Bless the starter of this thread, bless all Nairalanders and may you answer all the prayer points that have been laid before your holy throne so that we will have continued cause to give testimony and praise your holy name in Jesus name Amen.

Father I bless your holy name, I thank you, I magnify you, and may your will be done in my life in Jesus Name I pray,, Amin, Amin, Amin oruko Jesu!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by QueenK1(f): 3:47am On Aug 29, 2007
dear baba, i thank u 4 gbogbo de de na, everything u have done for me, did and still doing. i love u god. pls guide me , n give me the best family ever, husband, kids and good in-laws. bless me with wisdom, knowledge n understanding. i luv u lord, i luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kiss
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by QueenK1(f): 3:48am On Aug 29, 2007
amin to ur prayer nwaka
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by lobinoxebe(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2007
LORD JESUS

GIVE ME STYLE
MAKE ME A SUPERSTAR
MAKE ME ONE OF THE SUCCESSFULL MEN IN THE WORLD
LET ME HAVE A GOOD IMPACT IN MY COUNTRY
LET ME SUCCED IN EVERYTHING I DO IN LIFE
LET ME KNOW YOU MORE BETTER
MAKE ME A GOOD LIVING TESTIMONY TO OTHERS
HELP ME TO HELP OTHERS
HELP ME TO HELP MYSELF

AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Twayin(f): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2007
I'm sorry Lord for all my sins and ask for your forgiveness, mercy and peace. Thank you my Lord and my God for all you have done in my life, i'm believing you for a job in Lagos very soon. Lord, i commit my relationship into your hands, take absolute control. I pray for your continued protection from the evil one and those that wish to harm me. I ask you Lord to help us complete our house speedily. I pray for the conversion of my parents and family members. I pray for Aunt Cy and all other people seeking for life partners, i pray for those looking for jobs that it will be granted them. Lord, hear the prayers of all my friends and nairalanders and bless the person that started this post. I trust in you Jesus for answered prayers. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by jkpretty(f): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2007
I say Amen to ur prayers Twayin.

God i pray that u bless me, make every crooked way straight in my live, make evry imperfections perfect for me, bless my hands, let it yield good fruits. i pray for a very good Job, a good husband, a good home, a bright future. Bless my unborn children &make them convenant children.Let my heart long for U always & please God Jehovah Draw nigh unto me. In Jesus name i pray, Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Oby1(f): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2007
Abba father, king of glory i pray for those who have sincerely prayed to you with one intention or the other that you will grant all their desires according to your riches in glory especially those who are in pain of one sickness or the other that you O Lord who is the balm of gilead will touch yur children with the annointing of healing.

Lord i also pray for all those who are swimming in the ocean of sin, that you will touch them to repent of their sin.

Lord i also pray for the grace to serve you with all my heart and also pray for the annointing of wisdom and knowledge.
In Jesus Name Amen!!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2007
Pray to God for the fruit of thewomb for my wife.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ennniy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2007
Lord please make me pass my A-levels in flying colours
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by uspry1(f): 2:31am On Aug 31, 2007
Heavenly Father,

I want to thank you for giving me great blessing that I got new 2-bedroom house, which my grandma passed away, i move in a month ago prior to my 12-month apartment lease expired. Just right time!!!! I cannot believe it!!!

Thank you on your mysterious ways i received two financial blessing (two largest amount of American cheques on anonymous senders) that I did not ask for in the quality of my cost of lving expenses which I was skeptical of for last 2 years survival hardship. I made thru ALL RIGHT!!!

Thank you be with me all the time despite of my deaf lonely single mother of two children. Based on my favorite scripture, Proverb 3:5-6.

Give me your deliverance of strength, courageous, affectionately, attention and hope I need the most.

Touch someone special you, Father, know who I talk about in the spirit of blessing, healing, and overcome.

Rebuke evil spirits at the U.S. General Lagos Consulate office in the spirit of repeal their sins against you, Father.

Pray for my children in the spiritual of wisdom, health, well-manner, respect, and stay out of trouble.

Finally, Heavenly Father, please touch the most powerful prayer warrior to my favorite loved one whom i exhort, cherish, and fully moral support all the way in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen!!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by CuteAngel(f): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2007
My father i thank you for ur faithfulness and ur mercies .
I ask dat u meet every one on this thread at the points of their needs in Jesus name. Amen
Father i ask for a gud husband, gud kids and a satisfying Job, i pray u give the strenght to serve you daily and also shield from every attack in Jesus mighty name. Amen
I also commit my entire family into ur hands, grant us protection, health, love/togetherness and success in Jesus name. Amen.
Have ur way in our lives in Jesus name i hv prayed.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Attention(f): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2007
Dear
Lord,
grant my good heart desires in Jesus name!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by tessybaby(f): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2007
I pray for God's healing hands to touch me this moment and heal me.
I pray to make a good decision about the marraige proposal i just had
I pray God to bless all those who are seriously sick, widowed and ophaned
All these in JESUS name AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Pearlesq(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2007
Father, I pray that you hear and move upon the prayers of those in this thread.
Thank you father for what you have already done for me and for what you will do me.
I pray that you cure me of any and all illness that afflicts me.
I have been unemployed for nearly one year now and I pray that you will open up a door of opportunity for me to find a blessed job with a great salary and experience for me.
I pray that you make a way for me to purchase my first home.
I pray that in all things, you will direct me.
In Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by strongarm1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2007
Dear GOD, I pray that you forgive me. I pray that you bless me beyond my wildest dreams. i want to be in awe of you at all times. Help be a better person. Use to bring happiness where theres sadness, health where theres sickeness, life where there is death, .Pray for my family , grant each and every memebr long life and prosperity good health and appreciable wealth in Jesus name! And also for the repose of the soul of our eldest brother who im sure is not in pain anymore and lives with you .Thank you dear lord, In jesus mighty name. yea lord i know i ask a lot but it is you who said to ask,
Praise be to you always
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by tessybaby(f): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2007
Thank God for my life and the lives of others
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ariblaze(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2007
lord grant me wisdom and direction

to know which direction to turn and how to proceed
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Oby1(f): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2007
Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness to me and my family, the great blessings you have bestowed upon us. Praises will continually be on my lips to you all the days of my life. Thank you so so much. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ajadrage: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
oluwanisol:

Lord Jesus, 1st of all, i want to ask for forgiveness of sins, i want God to give me the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh.somebdy that will love me d way i am. Lord Jesus, protect every members of my family, cover us with your blood,let me find favour any where i go and finally, Lord Jesus come and bless NIGERIA.

Oluwanisol:  "Lord Jesus,

Jesus: Yes my dear

Oluwanisol: 1st of all, I want to ask for forgiveness of sins,

Jesus: Okay, I'll bring it up with Jehovah

Oluwanisol: I want God to give me the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh.somebdy that will love me d way I am.

Jesus: Your's is about going to sleep now, Genesis 2:18 and 21

Oluwanisol: Lord Jesus, protect every members of my family, cover us with your blood,

Jesus: I am in you and you in me and all that beleieves me right now and we are all in the father, if them no know tell them

Oluwanisol: let me find favour any where I go

Jesus: Might just add grace and peace and love and joy and contentment and all those things that you will need at any point in time, okay.

Oluwanisol: and finally,

Jesus: Allright, I knew you'd say that, go ahead child

Oluwanisol: Lord Jesus come and bless NIGERIA"

Jesus: A lot of people would say an amen to that because Nigeria is home to many that believe in me and my father Jehovah. We'll all be together in the next system soon, this place called Nigeria now will still be there along with other beautiful places all over this earth, then you all will have some real cool big brothers from all of the nations

Jehovah causes it to become
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Omoboy(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2007
Thank you lord for keeping me till today. 1. My prayer request is i want to go into a new business from today i pray that this will be a good begining that i will not encounter any problem and that the lord will prepare the plce for me Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by batuphil(m): 4:56am On Apr 23, 2008
I pray that God will grant our heart desires according to His will. Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by masam(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2008
In the migthy of Jesus christ!

Eternal rock of ages i worship your name becos u are holy,

father i commit my life,the life of my friends,my family members into your able hand

father grant me financial promotion and long life

Father u said that he who find a wife find a good thing, lord give me my missing rib in jesus name.

Eternal rock of ages, i commit all my brothers and sisters in nairaland and diaspora who look up to u for solution to one problem or the other for their wishes to be granted in Jesus name i pray Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? / Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.