Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? (8312 Views)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by xynerise: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2011
What inspires you in a relationship? What are the things she/he does that makes you happy even in difficult times?
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by alagha: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2011
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by xynerise: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2011
^you need a translator? undecided
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by babyme1(f): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2011
Commitment
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by beeman80: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2011
baby.me:

Commitment
How many people give this?
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by distinct00: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2011
communication
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by babyme1(f): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2011
beeman80:

How many people give this?
So many guys/girls are committed to their relationships. Im a living witness cool
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2011
sex lots and lots of sex
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by DerMeister: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2011
Depends on what kinda relationship we talkin bout!
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by tenalpazc(f): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
The Truth and overt acts of love 4rm d heart.
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by baroong: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
baby.me:

Commitment

You have said it all.
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by chibaby5(f): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
Understanding kiss. To be able to understand every emotion of ur spouse, those spoken n unspoken is champion.
This is where commitment falls in as sum1 already stated as u wud need to have been committed to a rship to truely understand the other person

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by 1forall: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
A 'strategic fit' between partners can keep a permanent smile in your heart
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by obowunmi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
Honesty.$
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by coolusman: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
Comitment and shedding tears for me whenever she sees I look sad. That makes me cheer up myself and her.
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
Nice Question. . . wink

Er Lemme say when she shows me tons of love like i was to be Jesus! cool
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by googles: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Knowing that he will always be there for me makes me happy
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by r231(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
she gives me FOOD grin grin
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by Inzia(f): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
communication, !!!!!  smileyespecially when d guy is a good listener, !!!! smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
baby.me:

So many guys/girls are committed to their relationships. Im a living witness cool

me too cheesy cool
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by iice(f): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Understanding me.
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by pinkrex(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
When she dsnt give me 'Back' everynyt claimining shes tired!! Good cook! A poetic lover,

Silly me!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by SALady(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
That I am allowed to be myself and never judged for anything.
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by Blazay(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
Strrrrrrrrrrrrrressss-freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

The freedom to do as I damn well please. No questions asked.
Absolute 100% UNCONDITIONAL love and tolerance from the spouse.
The love na helele!
No arguments! kiss

Greaaaaaaaaaaat "sesssssss" wink

Never ever going to bed angry or keeping malice. kiss
The fact that I don't have to cook or clean. kiss
Being with my best friend.
No wahala atol atol. . .purrrrrrrfect 'gentulu' man. cool
Most importantly the laughter and 'wicked' sense of humor.
Never a dull moment I tellya. cheesy
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by pinkrex(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
I forgot to add, , If she can tolerate my female visiting n non visiting friends, grin wink
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by SAGoddess: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
Being given room to be ME. . . . anything else we can work around. . . . .strue wink
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
HONESTY.  I don't want her to be Ms. Perfect, but Ms. Honesty. I don't want her to be Miss. Sexy, but Ms. Dignity. And I adore Charity more than Beauty. Honesty, dignity and charity will make me happy 24/7.
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by 190: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
she loves me as hell

and it simply gives me goose bumps each time i think bout her
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
Love, care, loyalty, passion, and commitment keep me going strong.
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by desholah(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
OP.
Understanding,Love,Caring,honesty,supporting and intimacy wink
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by dave2(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? by uratta: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
cheesy sad cool
b] cheesy angry[/b]
God fearing person is the key for that qust!
Reliability and or Trust worthy.
Faithfulness
She must be intelligent
Beautiful

etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online / Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie / 8 Signs To Know If A Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.