Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,353 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship (6039 Views)

Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship by fk001(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2021
The problem is not him asking her out but him lying that he has a business proposal for her just in her mail just to lay his filthy hands on her number.

One thing I know is No DECENT northern lady would ever date or marry an IBO man ( same Ibos that hate the north), i am not talking about Coded oloshos that are claiming to be northern girls oo (we all know where they are from) that's why I stressed the word Decent lady of northern origin.

But it is allowed for a northern guy to date an igbo lady and even marry her, which is very common here in Abuja, my exes are mostly Ibos my current babe Is also Ibo from Imo state and I love her genuinely kiss her parent are very much aware of our relationship.
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship by YorubaPrince: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
unshakablejihad:

who dey worship una,keep leaving in fools paradise, all diz praise una dey heap on igbo women from twitter to ig nd fb if u guys had channel such energy to ur women dey wuld hv bcum a yearn for in the society..

Yet, Yoruba ladies are the most beautiful and talented in Nigeria. When you have any Igbo female singer better than Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Tems, etc... OR any Igbo female actress more beautiful than Omotola Jolaade, we can talk else.... go back to that SE Jungle you savages come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship by unshakablejihad: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Yet, Yoruba ladies are the most beautiful and talented in Nigeria. When you have any Igbo female singer better than Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Tems, etc... OR any Igbo female actress more beautiful than Omotola Jolaade, we can talk else.... go back to that SE Jungle you savages come from.

lolzzz yoruba ladies the most beautiful wat? u can say diz without crying lmaoss...ur gals are the most ugliest it is not even a contest.....the yemi alade u boast have igbo blood running in her veins nd currently the best female singer.she proudly took after her mum her beauty is splendid.

eya yorubawa u can only boast of omotola jalade wat a shame! while we can boast of too many beauty queens who have graced the nigerian industry nd as well has entertainment..bianca is even way more beautiful dan omotola or shuld we add jenevive nnaji,daniella okeke,yvonne okoro e.t.c she is not even as beautiful as an average Igbo girl on the street that is why ur men jump fence over to Igbo land to marry Igbos girls jst to erase their bad genetics..i can remember vividly well on twitter we jst had to tease ur women nd call dem beautiful no be small tin dat day one even said openly she had always had this envy for igbo "beauty" lol..

if u weaklings can produce the likes of flora nwapa,chimamanda and NOI den u can wake me up from sleep for nw ur women are no match for lgbo girls.

for nw go nd face ur fulani masters in the cesspit u call Oyo.who are removing the ears nd fingers of ur male folks.
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship by YorubaPrince: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
unshakablejihad:

lolzzz yoruba ladies the most beautiful wat? u can say diz without crying lmaoss...ur gals are the most ugliest it is not even a contest.....the yemi alade u boast have igbo blood running in her veins nd currently the best female singer.she proudly took after her mum her beauty is splendid.

eya yorubawa u can only boast of omotola jalade wat a shame! while we can boast of too many beauty queens who have graced the nigerian industry nd as well has entertainment..bianca is even way more beautiful dan omotola or shuld we add jenevive nnaji,daniella okeke,yvonne okoro e.t.c she is not even as beautiful as an average Igbo girl on the street that is why ur men jump fence over to Igbo land to marry Igbos girls jst to erase their bad genetics..i can remember vividly well on twitter we jst had to tease ur women nd call dem beautiful no be small tin dat day one even said openly she had always had this envy for igbo "beauty" lol..

if u weaklings can produce the likes of flora nwapa,chimamanda and NOI den u can wake me up from sleep for nw ur women are no match for lgbo girls.

for nw go nd face ur fulani masters in the cesspit u call Oyo.who are removing the ears nd fingers of ur male folks.

Cowards and empty chest beaters... cheesy We all know why you guys all run away from ur h
Jungle to our lands. Same way ur women run to Yoruba men. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Man Weds His Wife Wearing An Arsenal Jersey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.