Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,778 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic (1339 Views)

Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Ctorch: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
A Northern female doctor has called out an Igbo lawmaker who is asking her for a romantic relationship.

The lawmaker who is from Anambra state was identified as Hon. Obinna and he diverted from having a chat centered on a business proposal to one on romantic relationship with the doctor.

@drhalima_ who shared screenshots of their chat wrote;

igbo people please come advice your honourable to leave my whatsapp or i will reveal more.

https://musbizu.com.ng/2021/02/06/northern-female-doctor-calls-out-igbo-lawmaker-who-is-asking-her-for-a-romantic-relationship/?fbclid=IwAR1aycbdn6DMmvFjXJzrPDy9ufY4FAHimjntGt6eN9n2dFQhHgomoi3goPs

1 Share

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by oilPUSSY(f): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
She should feel honoured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Amotolongbo(f): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
The Honorable sent a pussiness business proposal, you have the choice of accepting, turning down or ignoring the proposal. Why casting the man?

Only small brain reveals advances from the opposite sex and so puerile.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Orubebe01: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dishonourable, your Anambra people sent you to go and represent them in Abuja and you are busy pursuing pussi.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by LMS1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Gawdgrin
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Kriss216: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Only a fool will believe these chats.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Amotolongbo(f): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Orubebe01:
Dishonourable, your Anambra people sent you to go and represent them in Abuja and you are busy pursuing pussi.
He that is without blemish should cast the first stone.

Hypocrisy at its peak. You wanna deny you haven’t sent any pm to female nairaland member (not me)?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
This lady is childish

1 Like

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by GallantDuke(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
So what exactly are her reasons for bringing the issue up in public? To discredit him or his tribe?

1 Like

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by GallantDuke(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
BabaOwen:
This lady is childish
I swear
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by wingmanIII: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Quota system doctor. Can't even spell frivolities

1 Like

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by adadike(f): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Biko kwa! Hold it right there! Why bring it out to the public? Take it to the appropriate authority and let me hear word. . If you hear 'akuna akuna' na Awusa ladies carry first. As for the honourable, we are waiting for you at onitsha head bridge. Your matter dey for the council of elders table

1 Like

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Millimann: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
People will just be typing text and replying themselves and then post in the public space in order to cause quarrel.

If the chat is real, then post the Honourable's name let's show him some love.

1 Like

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Orubebe01: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He that is without blemish should cast the first stone.

Hypocrisy at its peak. You wanna deny you haven’t sent any pm to female nairaland member (not me)?
I have never sent such ever since I got married to the love of my life. It's understandable if one is not married but if one is still doing such when he has already gotten married then his brain needs to be examined
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by IduNaOba: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
The Northern onye mgbu is a very big ewu
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Fahdiga(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Only a fool will believe these chats.

I'm telling you. she's just seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by tyup(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
The Ipob nigga deserves to either be Beheaded or shot dead for trying to make her forget her people. Ndi useless boy sad

One thing I'll always cherish my Northern princesses is that ur money n Goodies cannot move them. If she was a southern girl now her surroundings would have been flooded with squirt at the mention of that word "Money" undecided
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Dreambeat: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
What is this. The guy man is toasting you, if you don't want a romantic relationship, simply tell him that and move on. Why the insult and social media drama. Clout chaser!
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by lordlugards: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ctorch:
A Northern female doctor has called out an Igbo lawmaker who is asking her for a romantic relationship.

The lawmaker who is from Anambra state was identified as Hon. Obinna and he diverted from having a chat centered on a business proposal to one on romantic relationship with the doctor.

@drhalima_ who shared screenshots of their chat wrote;

igbo people please come advice your honourable to leave my whatsapp or i will reveal more.

https://musbizu.com.ng/2021/02/06/northern-female-doctor-calls-out-igbo-lawmaker-who-is-asking-her-for-a-romantic-relationship/?fbclid=IwAR1aycbdn6DMmvFjXJzrPDy9ufY4FAHimjntGt6eN9n2dFQhHgomoi3goPs

fake chat
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Rugaria: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
He wants to make her forget her Hausa people..?

Naa our Igbo gals fit play along to this kind of format..
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by VEXT: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mtschw...So what should we do now...
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by BigSarah(f): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
He got her contacts on twitter how is she sure she's not being catfished , there's no telling that's The real Rep
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Alaigbopress: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Honourable want to go fo an oversight function on top kpekus.
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by smile11s(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fake
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
oilPUSSY:
She should feel honoured
For person to treat her like a LovePeddler,what on earth is wrong with you?
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
GallantDuke:

I swear
And you see why we see your women as LovePeddler.
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by DAramis: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
wingmanIII:
Quota system doctor. Can't even spell frivolities
grin shocked cheesy

They are coming for your head. I am in the next available flight to move from this thread to another because it is about to rain on you. smiley

But, she could have rejected the offer and keep her cool. No need bringing it to social media. Now she did it, the next man planning to woo her would backtrack because he would not want his dignity and respect to be tarnished by a woman.

For bringing disrepute to the man's dignity, 600 years of singleness to her undecided
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by GreaterFuture3: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
BabaOwen:
This lady is childish
That Statement "Igbo People come and Carry your Brother"
So is it only Igbo guys that have made pass at her? No wrong here, technically speaking
Maybe she is Just doing it for Fun, Like they say on twitter "Catching Cruise"
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by Sonnobax15(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
undecided Stoopid thread....Are they not Nigerians?
Una go just dey promote tribal war upandan...
Re: Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic by YorubaPrince: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Na so Igbo men be... they're mostly simps that tend to win a lady's heart with monetary and material gifts. You wonder why they and their ladies all refer to Yoruba men as 'Demons'! Their ladies prefer Yoruba men for reasons best known to them cuz their men are too 'Igbotic' [Savage & uncivilized] grin

(1) (Reply)

Taking Care of the Freckled Skin / How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men / Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.