Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Here Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2021 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2021 (354 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2021 by ben10th: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2021
the List of the most beautiful women in the world is not based on popularity and is most definitely not country-specific. Unlike most other annual beauty rankings, the list is not about the sexiest body or the most famous celebrity. Rather, the list attempts to inform and broaden public opinion instead of reflecting it. And also, Beauty doesn’t exist on its own but is created by observers.

Explore the list of these gorgeous ladies: https://maggrand.com/the-top-10-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2021/

Honestly, I will go for Number 10!
Re: Here Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Women In The World 2021 by arsenal444(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2021
I can't find anything beautiful there. You know why? Because no Nigerian girl there...I so much like our Nigerian Girls. Black is BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get This Bed At Give Away Price No Time !!! / How Do I End This Relationship, I Am Not In Love With Him But He Has Money? / 9 Nigerians Talk About Dating People Outside Their Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.