Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,005 members, 7,859,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers (49142 Views)

AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Ignorance is bad and being knowledgeable is coming up with a probabilistic narrative and stamping is as a fact? A man buying it for her is a probability, dude. You guys should know how to present your assumptions. It's mostly in Africa that people will come up any narrative that suits them or appeals to their ego and start pushing it as fact. The countries you mentioned don't go around calling women harlots cause of their earning. They leave the authorities to do their work. Nothing justifies the cyber attack on celebrities in Africa.

If she's so materialistic or fanatic about cars that she'd save up her earnings from movies, awards, endorsements and other in investments that you and I don't know about, you think N20m would be an impossible target? If she was part of an inheritance sharing recently and decided to user her part to buy a car, would you know? If she had borrowed from the bank to pay back in installments, would you know? Even if she was a robber, would you know? The fact is that you and I do not know anything about her bank account. We only only know her as an actress. While you may have doubts about her source of income, cooking up the narrative of a man being her source and stamping it as a fact and not just a possibility can't be more sexist. It's just about her, it's about all the threads we've been seeing here.
20m cry like i said most of you don't know the worth of that car. Anyway am done replying this thread. Take care

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:

Are you in an American?
do you own a car? Answer the following questions before we take it over to registration and validation before (VED). So you get to know where the dragging comes into play, if not don't reply me.

Here are the answers to your questions:

1: I'm not in an American but I'm in America and a citizen of both America and Nigeria.

2: I own a 2020 car make and another one made in 2018 which means I just don't own a car but cars.

Waiting for your next questions which must show how authorities questions people for the source of thier wealth for buying a car.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by highchief1: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
that ride came in factory fitted, nothing upgraded there. When will u lean that th value money of cars today isn't how speedy o strong it is. That suv is a government ride, its unstoppable, no police or army dares stop it. It is used by the elites infact its like a rolls Royce to other mid cars so that makes it a big deal. However u put it, she's a LovePeddler stinky wore and its whores like her who are threat to legit workers. Things lik this maks others fel wose for their own lives nah
u can’t tell me about cars.i have 2014 and 2018 in my fleet.im a politician.the car is over kitted also I don’t care if she’s a LovePeddler everyone has their hustle.that car is not expensive.take it from me.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
byrron:

Here are the answers to your questions:

1: I'm not in American but I'm in America and a citizen of both America and Nigeria.

2: I own a 2020 car make and another one made in 2018 which means I just don't own a car but cars.

Waiting for your next questions which must show how authorities questions people for the source of thier wealth for buying a car.
sorry for my typo, now please am not in any doubt over what you own, now let's do this, your a citizen which mean you have the right to more lucrative work? Fine what's your earning and the worth of those cars you have. I don't have much strength bro so be precise.
Let's be ready to prove any statement made to also educate others.
I suppose your silence means no more replies. I wouldn't have time to reply to this thread again have a nice day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Abudu2000(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
highchief1:
u can’t tell me about cars.i have 2014 and 2018 in my fleet.im a politician.the car is over kitted also I don’t care if she’s a LovePeddler everyone has their hustle.that car is not expensive.take it from me.
in you fleet or the ones u have for sale, look bro its too hot for this kind of lies. Why won't it be her hustle when thy have th likes of u to patronize them
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
DarkJeddi:
It's easy for you to sit in the peace and comfort of your home and type 'A clear conscience feareth no accusations'.

You see this life,no be by blowing grammar..

This is her life we are talking about,she knoweth where it pinch her that wear the shoe..

Why would she not be panting and breathing heavily when every hegoat in the country left their empty and pathetic life and is hurling unfounded and demeaning accusations at her,for the sin of daring to acquire a nice car as a single lady? shocked

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You know her as an actress doesn't mean you know all her sources of income.

Yes, I don't know all of her sources of income.

But I am very certain they have to be shady for her to have enough security to purchase a 45 million naira car.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by jornwhite: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You think Genevieve buying the car is easier to take cause you've seen her on your screen more often than you've seen Destiny but the fact is that neither of us know Destiny's source of income. All we know is that she's an actress. Besides, she can buy that car if she's a car freak who's been saving for it for long. The narrative of a man buying it for her is just a possibility. Stamping that as a fact is is not sensible. I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem if it was a man. We'd just all assume he got it from his hustle and congratulate him.

lolzz !! you still don't get it, even appearance no reach,..i think genevive can afford the car because of her deposition, she as featured & produced blockbuster movies, most importantly she has endorsement from top companies, her braveheart movie on netflix fetch her several millions, what does destiny have asides featuring in low budget movies in the east, she is not even on A-list.
Lets be reasonable there are somethings you can't afford with savings its called luxury ... if destiny have another business/sidehustle why is she forgetting to say it abi una know her pass herself. if she can save to buy a 60m suv then lets see her save to live in banana island.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
sorry for my typo, now please am not in any doubt over what you own, now let's do this, your a citizen which mean you have the right to more lucrative work? Fine what's your earning and the worth of those cars you have. I don't have much strength bro so be precise.
Let's be ready to prove any statement made to also educate others.

Stop beating about the bush and go straight to the point by answering a simple question i asked you from your very initial comment where you stated that in countries like the United States, the authorities will question your source of wealth for buying a car and I asked you how and you are now playing the ostrich.

I intentionally indulged you by answering your first questions about if I'm in America and if I own a car which i did provided answers and straight to the point.

I expect you to educate me now on how the authorities in America will start questioning your source of wealth because you bought a car and that is the subject you need to stay on and provide clarity since they are assertions made by you.

1+1=2 and not 1+1 = what did you have for lunch which is exactly what you are doing by asking me irrelevant things that has nothing to do with how the authorities questions one's source of wealth just because they bought a car.

I'm the one that don't have strength for beating around the bush and I'm the one that asked you the first question and you still haven't answered it but went ahead to ask me a question which I did answered.

Back to the subject, educate me on how the authorities in the United States questions people's source of wealth for buying a car.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by WoundedLamb: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
20m cry like i said most of you don't know the worth of that car. Anyway am done replying this thread. Take care

Whatever is the amount does not tell the story of how she got the money, dude. Except you were there when the man was giving it to her, you can only assume.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BreconHills(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Thanks for your detailed and logical contribution. Though I don't think Hollywood actors go around detailing to the public what they earned from what except in rare occasions. Producers might announce the total amount made from a blockbuster movie for investment and tax purposes but not necessarily how much each actor is paid.

Having said that, the fact is that there are many ways she could have raised that money. Like I said to someone here, if she's so materialistic or fanatic about cars that she'd save up her earnings from movies, awards, endorsements and other in investments that you and I don't know about, you think N20m would be an impossible target? If she was part of an inheritance sharing recently and decided to user her part to buy a car, would you know? If she had borrowed from the bank to pay back in installments, would you know? Even if she was a robber, would you know?

The fact is that you and I do not know anything about her bank account. We only only know her as an actress. While you may have doubts about her source of income, cooking up the narrative of a man being her source and stamping it as a fact and not just a possibility can't be more sexist. It's just about her, it's about all the threads we've been seeing here.

I completely agree with all the possible routes to success, some likely and some unlikely. However when anyone comes to the public domain to make announcements of their success, such questions will arise whether well intentioned or not. There are many leading men and ladies who are quietly successful. I happened to have co financed a film or two and at a time considered mainstreaming film investment through a PE platform so its an industry I know very very well indeed. Its not a large industry player or investment wise and only the uninformed would be surprised by how it works.
As I always say to people, class is permanent and those people who truly become successful in the industry go on to extend its boundaries and make a lasting name for themselves. I wish her all the best. Life is too short to cavil.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by WoundedLamb: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
jornwhite:

lolzz !! you still don't get it, even appearance no reach,..i think genevive can afford the car because of her deposition, she as featured & produced blockbuster movies, most importantly she has endorsement from top companies, her braveheart movie on netflix fetch her several millions, what does destiny have asides featuring in low budget movies in the east, she is not even on A-list.
Lets be reasonable there are somethings you can't afford with savings its called luxury ... if destiny have another business/sidehustle why is she forgetting to say it abi una know her pass herself. if she can save to buy a 60m suv then lets see her save to live in banana island.

No, you're the one not getting it. Questioning her source income is one thing, insisting on a particular narrative is another. Except you were there when the man was giving her the car, it's only an assumption.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by snoopz: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
bloggers sef get wahala, se na una clito dey work?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by WoundedLamb: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, I don't know all of her sources of income.

But I am very certain they have to be shady for her to have enough security to purchase a 45 million naira car.

Maybe, maybe not. My point is, cooking up a narrative that appeals to us and insisting on it being a fact is a habit onhere, and it's not a very sensible one.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by LongNipple(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
clockwisereport:

Dont even try to enter into nollywood as a guy.

One of them squats with a fellow actor that lives with his parents and wife in my street. They can't even afford to pay house rent in a face-me-I-face-you house. I wouldn't like to mention their names but let it be known to you that their guys are broker than stockbrokers

Really?
Wow. Thanks for the advice.
I kinda thought as much becos most of the guys tend to beg for help online when they fall terribly sick.
I hardly see the females do that.
Someone will just wake up one morning and see a caption that reads...
"Nollywood Actor..."Mr Bla Bla Bla"...Down With Terrible Ailment Finally Cries For Help"
Hmmm...
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by smiliyB(f): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't understand. What is it with you guys and sexism? Were you there when the man was buying it for her? If not, why are you profiling her just because she's a single lady? Were you people not the ones complaining about how SARS was profiling you or how the western media profile Nigerians? How then do you think it's okay to profile women based on stereotypes? How can you guys in Africa claim you want your women to be industrious and independent, and yet would always shame anyone that seems to be making it? Development is not just about skyscrapers, the mindset of Africans needs a major 'overhauling'.
Well Said! You deserve a cool Legend winkThanks alot

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
byrron:

Stop beating about the bush and go straight to the point by answering a simple question i asked you from your very initial comment where you stated that in countries like the United States, the authorities will question your source of wealth for buying a car and I asked you how and you are now playing the ostrich.

I intentionally indulged you by answering your first questions about if I'm in America and if I own a car which i did provided answers and straight to the point.

I expect you to educate me now on how the authorities in America will start questioning your source of wealth because you bought a car and that is the subject you need to stay on and provide clarity since they are assertions made by you.

1+1=2 and not 1+1 = what did you have for lunch which is exactly what you are doing by asking me irrelevant things that has nothing to do with how the authorities questions one's source of wealth just because they bought a car.

I'm the one that don't have strength for beating around the bush and I'm the one that asked you the first question and you still haven't answered it but went ahead to ask me a question which I did answered.

Back to the subject, educate me on how the authorities in the United States questions people's source of wealth for buying a car.
smiles for someone in the states that has a car, and own two cars has no idea how a car is being bought, lol aside California which other part in u.s does not require inspection before getting a car, how is the registration done and insurance coverage.. lol how can you get insured for a 100,000 dollar car when your earning below 5 dollars. How much is the cost of insurance for a 100,000 car, mr? Well i asked for proves to our statement because i have no strength and am very busy. If you want to have this discussion let's do it with proves so others can learn, I will also drop my own personal details overboard. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by descarado: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
As if Nigerian currency has any value undecided

Dollars she earn through monetization of her instragram account can buy that car in one yr.

See able bodied youth here from morning till just hating instead of go offline and hustle like other unless of course you are into yahoo.
Everyday,24/7.
School have started for those seeking admission. It's still not too late.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by smiliyB(f): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
softset:
Very smart girl, why didn't she swear that "if any man paid for the car"
Its obvious the bloggers did not figure out who purchased the car.

My point is this, how come the male actors are not able to afford luxury cars, I guess they don't have big gods

Lol
Some are doing well too, they just need to be more responsible....Zubby Mike Don build his own house and I know he must have his own ride too

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Whatever is the amount does not tell the story of how she got the money, dude. Except you were there when the man was giving it to her, you can only assume.
smiles i never said a man gave her, i said she can't afford it with her earnings. Am not assuming as i gave a clear reason. Now it's either you refute this reasons with a good point or your free me. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by WoundedLamb: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
smiles i never said a man gave her, i said she can't afford it with her earnings. Am not assuming as i gave a clear reason. Now it's either you refute this reasons with a good point or your free me. Thanks!

Free you? Dude, I didn't quote you, remember? You quoted me cause I kicked against those insisting a man gave her the car. So you're clearly the one that took a side against my submission. And I'm only defending my stance which is that a man buying it for her is only a possibility and should be left as such.

On a different not, people that type "smiles" or use smilies a lot are usually depressed... just a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by orisa37: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Icekyng:

Weldone destiny’s family member

SHE'S IBO. I'M YORUBA. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT I AM TOO OLD TO MARRY HER. WHY ARE YOU JEALOUS?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by orisa37: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Josywhyte:

Because she's your sister or u live with her abi?

This is JEALOUSY.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Free you? Dude, I didn't quote you, remember? You quoted me cause I kicked against those insisting a man gave her the car. So you're clearly the one that took a side against my submission. And I'm only defending my stance which is that a man buying it for her is only a possibility and should be left as such.

On a different not, people that type "smiles" or use smilies a lot are usually depressed... just a possibility.
lol, what? No bro i am not depressed, just very tired of numerous mention and very busy with what am engaged with at the moment. Have a nice day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by WoundedLamb: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
lol, what? No bro i am not depressed, just very tired of numerous mention and very busy with what am engaged with at the moment. Have a nice day.

Nice to hear. Enjoy your day.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by highchief1: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
in you fleet or the ones u have for sale, look bro its too hot for this kind of lies. Why won't it be her hustle when thy have th likes of u to patronize them
that car with the upgrade is not more than 15m Same as what Regina Daniel bought for her mom...a brand new prado is over 35m
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by orisa37: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Seyzcham91:
for your mind undecided

dey defend nonsense! una dey sleep for same house everyday? undecided Upon say i like her like mad, defending her about not being olosho or defending any other girl is what i can never do

olosho business paying vagina people so well and easy these days

She is an ACTING WONDER.. U ARE JUST JEALOUS.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by jornwhite: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

No, you're the one not getting it. Questioning her source income is one thing, insisting on a particular narrative is another. Except you were there when the man was giving her the car, it's only an assumption.

lolzz !! i expect you by now to bring forth her depositions since you know so well its her hardwork that paid.
She is not the 1st and we are not surprised, we all know most actresses side hustle naa prostitution(fact) these rich men they follow have drivers, PA, gateman or even hotel staffs ... nothing is hidden under the sun.
Land crusier is not something a hustling person would fancy, its an SUV to depict power, even senators steal money to buy that car, fayose a whole governor bought it with state fund before leaving. some of you are still been fed by your parent, dont worry when you start workin you can save ur salary to buy a royce grin say amen

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Seyzcham91(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin
orisa37:

She is an ACTING WONDER.. U ARE JUST JEALOUS.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
[s] smiles for someone in the states that has a car, and owns two cars has no idea how a car is being bought, lol aside California which other part in u.s does not require inspection before getting a car, how is the registration done and insurance coverage.. lol how can you get insured for a 100,000 dollar car when your earning below 5 dollars. How much is the cost of insurance for a 100,000 car, mr? Well i asked for proves to our statement because i have no strength and am very busy. If you want to have this discussion let's do it with proves so others can learn, I will also drop my own personal details overboard. Peace[/s]

Another ignorant assertion from you once again when you still haven't answered the first false ignorant comment you previously made and if you have no strength and very busy then stop posting craps and falsehoods except if that's what is keeping you busy.

Now let me educate you on various ways you can purchase a car in the US but I will start by cleaning up your first mess where you stated that the authorities will question your source of wealth for buying a car which is absolute bull-shit from you and totally false.

You can buy a car through auctions, directly from the owner through direct cash payment, or issue a bank check and it has nothing to do with any of your imaginary or fabricated US authority questioning your source of wealth because you just purchased a car.

Secondly, you can purchase a car through a dealership where you can walk in without having a dime with you, and you will get a car and all you need is to show proof to the car dealership that you have a job by providing your most recent paystubs, your social security number which they will use to run a background check on you and also check your credit score and if you have a good/ high credit score then it reduces the amount you will be paying monthly for the car you are purchasing.

Your bank can also issue you a car loan after running your credit score to determine if your credit health status and if you have the means to pay back and once they see you have a regular source of income then they make the decision if to grant you the fully requested car loan or reduce the amount they are willing to offer you or deny granting a car loan to you and if granted, no imaginary or fabricated US authority as falsely asserted by you will question your source of wealth just because you bought a car.

In most cases, you need to have car insurance before you can drive the car home from the dealership garage and all you need to do is to call any car insurance services of your choice and provide the vin# of the car, your driver's license, your SSN info, residential and contact address, etc and boom, you now have car insurance and good to go. There is still no fcking imaginary authority involved in this scenario questioning you about the source of your wealth just because you bought a car as ridiculously alleged by you.

You asked how is the Registration done?
Let me also educate you on this which is also irrelevant to the simple question you have failed to answer but kept on dishing out craps as your responses.

1: If you buy a car from an individual, the owner of the car takes away the plate number of that sold vehicle and return it back to the plate number issuing vehicle authority in his / her location and mine would be MVA since I'm domiciled in Maryland where they will unassign that plate number from the records of whoever that sold their car while whoever that purchased the car will also have to go to the MVA with the title of the purchased car in other to be issued a plate number that will now be registered with their own name and now on their own records as well.

This process is as simple as ABCD and not a rocket science procedure and if in most cases, if you purchased directly from a car dealership they handle all the registration process which is nothing but processing a plate number for your purchase vehicle.

I have gone out of my way to answer your questions multiple times and you still haven't answered mine and I'm left with no other choice but to conclude that you dabbled on an issue you have no personal experience on nor knowledgeable about and still proudly flaunt such ignorance here without any sense of shame, remorse nor remotely willing to learn.

It is obvious you are very ignorant and proudly so too and before I indulge you any further, let me start by reminding you that you are an F graded student because you still haven't answered just one question that you were asked from your own assertions and have gone ahead with 3 different irrelevant responses that still didn't answer the simple question of " How do authorities in the United States question one's source of income just because they bought a car?"

What is so hard for you to provide a simple answer to your own assertions?

Let me refresh your own memories by quoting your won very comment so you can see the depth of your own rationalities

in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in Europe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
How much is she being paid to afford that car?
In all her total career earnings can't afford that car, so now tell me why she won't be dragged, she is a public figure and as such should be dragged because she can't, like i mean can't afford that car from her earnings.
Lol most of those saying haters have no idea how much this car engine cost, talk more of the car itself, it's not hatred, its being realistic. Ignorance is very bad

The extracted comment above was made by you and the highlighted part is still begging for clarity from you.

Finally, having a car doesn't mean you are wealthy over here in the United States since in most cases, you are not paying the full amount of the car during purchase depending on what your preference is, and most do go with a car note payment option that can go as long as 72 months payment plan.

It was nice indulging you but was it really worth it? NO

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
byrron:

Another ignorant assertion from you once again when you still haven't answered the first false ignorant comment you previously made and if you have no strength and very busy then stop posting craps and falsehoods except if that's what is keeping you busy.

Now let me educate you on various ways you can purchase a car in the US but I will start by cleaning up your first mess where you stated that the authorities will question your source of wealth for buying a car which is absolute bull-shit from you and totally false.

You can buy a car through auctions, directly from the owner through direct cash payment, or issue a bank check and it has nothing to do with any of your imaginary or fabricated US authority questioning your source of wealth because you just purchased a car.

Secondly, you can purchase a car through a dealership where you can walk in without having a dime with you, and you will get a car and all you need is to show proof to the car dealership that you have a job by providing your most recent paystubs, your social security number which they will use to run a background check on you and also check your credit score and if you have a good/ high credit score then it reduces the amount you will be paying monthly for the car you are purchasing.

Your bank can also issue you a car loan after running your credit score to determine if your credit health status and if you have the means to pay back and once they see you have a regular source of income then they make the decision if to grant you the fully requested car loan or reduce the amount they are willing to offer you or deny granting a car loan to you and if granted, no imaginary or fabricated US authority as falsely asserted by you will question your source of wealth just because you bought a car.

In most cases, you need to have car insurance before you can drive the car home from the dealership garage and all you need to do is to call any car insurance services of your choice and provide the vin# of the car, your driver's license, your SSN info, residential and contact address, etc and boom, you now have car insurance and good to go. There is still no fcking imaginary authority involved in this scenario questioning you about the source of your wealth just because you bought a car as ridiculously alleged by you.

You asked how is the Registration done?
Let me also educate you on this which is also irrelevant to the simple question you have failed to answer but kept on dishing out craps as your responses.

1: If you buy a car from an individual, the owner of the car takes away the plate number of that sold vehicle and return it back to the plate number issuing vehicle authority in his / her location and mine would be MVA since I'm domiciled in Maryland where they will unassign that plate number from the records of whoever that sold their car while whoever that purchased the car will also have to go to the MVA with the title of the purchased car in other to be issued a plate number that will now be registered with their own name and now on their own records as well.

This process is as simple as ABCD and not a rocket science procedure and if in most cases, if you purchased directly from a car dealership they handle all the registration process which is nothing but processing a plate number for your purchase vehicle.

I have gone out of my way to answer your questions multiple times and you still haven't answered mine and I'm left with no other choice but to conclude that you dabbled on an issue you have no personal experience on nor knowledgeable about and still proudly flaunt such ignorance here without any sense of shame, remorse nor remotely willing to learn.

It is obvious you are very ignorant and proudly so too and before I indulge you any further, let me start by reminding you that you are an F graded student because you still haven't answered just one question that you were asked from your own assertions and have gone ahead with 3 different irrelevant responses that still didn't answer the simple question of " How do authorities in the United States question one's source of income just because they bought a car?"

What is so hard for you to provide a simple answer to your own assertions?

Let me refresh your own memories by quoting your won very comment so you can see the depth of your own rationalities

The extracted comment above was made by you and the highlighted part is still begging for clarity from you.

Finally, having a car doesn't mean you are wealthy over here in the United States since in most cases, you are not paying the full amount of the car during purchase depending on what your preference is, and most do go with a car note payment option that can go as long as 72 months payment plan.

It was nice indulging you but was it really worth it? NO
young man stop copying blog pages, if you cant come to simple reasoning then forget it, who is arguing about methods to purchase cars?
Did you answer any of my question? NO you can't leave a proper answer and you have cars in U.S
See how your copying blog pages to defend something you claimed to owe, and have gone through with its registration. You wanted to know how someone earning less can be dragged, i provided them and even left you with simple questions and you went to copy a blog. I almost ignored your mentioned but i only wanted others to learn from clear example. All you wrote are just how one can get financial support to own a car which was not even part of my discussion. Another question how is the credit score built?
How can one access a bank loan up to 64m in dollars if they can't pay it from their earning in the next 30 years?
You don't need an insurance to drive the car from the garage, lol why just the garage?
I can go on nd on.
Lol mr goan rest you got nothing to offer. When an argument is lost the loser mostly goes after insult and that's your case at it stands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Abudu2000(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
highchief1:
that car with the upgrade is not more than 15m Same as what Regina Daniel bought for her mom...a brand new prado is over 35m
bro are u kidding me, or maybe its excluding othe miscellaneous costs. Toyota might seem cheap becoz everyone is buying toks but ones we are talking about a new model fogey oh, Toyota will bill u properly. Okay lets agree its 15m, tell mewhich of the movie she has done that bought that 15m. Lets stop supporting all these mediocre acts. If everyone sat down without doing something productive where will she get that car, look it up on YouTube how cars are assembled. O u think a machine just assembled it right, ppl worked hard and stayed up all night just to giv u what u are enjoying and what do u have to say in return "its her hustle". That house u are living in comfort don't forget it was a mare Labourer that built it for you but now everyone is all about flaunting wealth shamming the poor, making them feel hopeless abi? That's the ensence of it all. Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria / Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.