Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers (49147 Views)

AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Freelance363: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
if anyone says it was a gift,u don't need to fight them.Just ask them to come show u the man who bought it for you.
U get time sef.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Jonathan39: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are a retard. So she can't invest her Earnings to make more money? Or what if another man bought that car for her and not the said billionaire?
Kingsbridge:
You can't afford this car if you like swear from here to Jericho madam.
How much do you earn in movies?
How much is your total career earning?
How many years have you been in the industry self?
It's only in Nigeria that someone that earns less than a million on her movie roles will buy a car worth 45m and will not be arrested because she be actress, come u.s or any side for Europe come try this shit.
Swear ko swearer ni

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Biafrannuke: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
shut up ogbo, I said they will drag her because of what? She is earning less that a million.
Is car finance being given on earnings or not, typical fool. You are here to correct my grammatical errors but you were able to read through the lines this whole time. Senseless slowpie. You rushed to engage me without having any proper understanding on why i said she can't try that in Europe. Someone earning less than a million is buying a car worth of 65m with the current exchange rate. And a fool like you who am sure has never stepped out of Nigeria is writing shit. You brought the issue of car finance without even knowing what it entails. Now i have explained it well enough and ewu like you has nothing else to talk about other than shit. What point did you make with this reply fool.
actually you are wrong. No one can question you for living above your earnings abroad if they can't trace any suspicious financial transaction to your account or suspect you of fraud, wherein your account will be flagged immediately.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
that is how they swear and deny but later become 2nd or 3rd wives

Who n who don swear finish and become 2nd or 8th wife?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by DarkJeddi(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:
A clear conscience feareth no accusations nor react the way she did, if u watched the video u will see her pumping and breathing heavily like she was scared , she even swore with her Mother or should I say Mather grin
It's easy for you to sit in the peace and comfort of your home and type 'A clear conscience feareth no accusations'.

You see this life,no be by blowing grammar..

This is her life we are talking about,she knoweth where it pinch her that wear the shoe..

Why would she not be panting and breathing heavily,when every hegoat in the country left their empty and pathetic life and is hurling unfounded and demeaning accusations at her,for the sin of daring to acquire a nice car as a single lady? shocked

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Shortyyy:

What do you mean by if source of wealth does not commensurate to your lifestyle?

What does her lifestyle got to do with her investments? Or the fact that she can afford an expensive car?

Judging from what you just said, let's call every young Nigerian guy out there with dread, tinted hair, Yahoo boys. How's that?

Look bruh, you need to change your mindset. People are out there doing big investments and making it big. Don't expect them to tell you every details about their livelihood. Because na still una witchcraft una go use frustrate the person.

Give me an example of big investments?

Perhaps, you don't know how investments work.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Abudu2000(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Collegelove:
That's right. A friend of mine is a manager in a hotel and has slept with some of these girls.
my guy now manages a hotel in abj. He told me that if u want to watch real life movies just work in a hotel. From adultery to sugar momies to ur favorite movie star booked for 2weeks straight. Etc.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Cantonese: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
kelvindj98:

Jobless entity

Chai e pain you die! Owu don counter balance you.

See your head like the head of agama lizard!

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by jornwhite: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Shortyyy:

Wtf are you people even talking about all the time? You think it's just acting these people are doing? So assuming you work in a bank or something, you'll just rely on bank payment only? Without investing in other things? Some of the posts I see here shows just mere dumbness.

SMH.

If you wana play her advocate why not do it right, start with how much she earns per movie, is it enough to fund a celebrity life not to talk of investing. If she invested why is she not bringing it up as her defence, is it not ansurb she prefers swear words, its funny how you remember what she forgot.
She has side hustle,yet she is not talking about it or using her platform for marketing ... does it make sense.
That SUV she posted is what your senators steal money to buy, now if funke akindele had posted that SUV will people tag her olosho
lets not forget linda bought a bentley much expensive than the prado ... did people tag her olosho or say ned bought it for her. we know when hard work pays abeggi

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by CapitalCee(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

Keep quiet! Which auto-correct will spell Europe as eroupe.
Illiterate that does not understand car financing is here writing rubbish. Did you not initially claim the authorities will question a person who buys such a car? Now you have changed it to credit score yada yada yada after I mentioned car finance.

As I mentioned earlier, poverty has clearly re-wired your brain.

My friend keep quiet you have been schooled, everything the guy said is truth. I dont care whatever she does to buy anything its none of my business. But in US and major European countries, your spending must be commensurate with your earnings, hence credit record. Stop bieng unnecessarily cocky in your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
CapitalCee:

My friend keep quiet you have been schooled, everything the guy said is truth. I dont care whatever she does to buy anything its none of my business. But in US and major European countries, your spending must be commensurate with your earnings, hence credit record. Stop bieng unnecessarily cocky in your ignorance

Another ignoramus on the loose. They won't read before they start barking all over the place. Go back and read the initial comment before you start hyperventilating. Do you know her earnings? Yeye dey smell.

By the way, it is it's and being, and don't you dare lie on autocorrect cheesy So maybe you should school yourself instead of obsessing over someone else's financial life.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Remitush: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
its only in Nigeria its a crime for a woman to show off expensive things , a man must be involved. This mentality is sad. women dey save o forget it and most women like expensive shit

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by profbray(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Very smart girl, why didn't she swear that "if any man paid for the car"
Its obvious the bloggers did not figure out who purchased the car.

My point is this, how come the male actors are not able to afford luxury cars, I guess they don't have big gods

Lol

That particular man didn't buy it for her we accept, but another man did
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by bigiyaro(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Which 'movie' 'business' brought in the money?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by FManager(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol whoring women, that vehicle is worth more than 20million Naira how many films can she act in a year to afford such more or how many mega sponsorship has she gotten that could fiance such luxury car.

She should sit down and keep quiet. grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Blackdisciple(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Is she Lord's Chosen cos she's wearing them apron
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by ceeceeuwa: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
You owe no one any explanation!

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by killzjohn0000(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Keep quiet madam..if u can't handle the pressure online is rather you win and celebrate in silence..see as u as u swearing with Ur mama for unproductive rumor ..mumu woman
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by BanevsJoker(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
that is how they swear and deny but later become 2nd or 3rd wives
Exactly how that girl denied Ned Nwoko bought her cars, and later ended up marrying him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by CapitalCee(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

Another ignoramus on the loose. They won't read before they start barking all over the place. Go back and read the initial comment before you start hyperventilating. Do you know her earnings? Yeye dey smell.

By the way, it is it's and being, and don't you dare lie on autocorrect cheesy So maybe you should school yourself instead of obsessing over someone else's financial life.

You are an idiot and the greatest ignoramus i have seen this year. You are a local champion who keep correcting people's spellings in social media while showing clear lack of knowledge. Have you left whatever wretched enclave you were born into in your life? I doubt it. If not you will not be speaking ignorantly. Someone is trying to school you local champion on the operations in other countries where he clearly has more knowledge than you, instead of you to humbly learn, you are showing your shallow mentality instead. I pity the man that will be unfortunate to put you in his house, with this your idiotic disposition.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
CapitalCee:

You are an idiot and the greatest ignoramus i have seen this year. You are a local champion who keep correcting people's spellings in social media while showing clear lack of knowledge. Have you left whatever wretched enclave you were born into in your life? I doubt it. If not you will not be speaking ignorantly. Someone is trying to school you local champion on the operations in other countries where he clearly has more knowledge than you, instead of you to humbly learn, you are showing your shallow mentality instead. I pity the man that will be unfortunate to put you in his house, with this your idiotic disposition.

Yada yada yada. E pain am grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by CapitalCee(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

Yada yada yada. E pain am grin

It can only pain an idiot local champion like you. Send me your account number let me help your life, you seem to be living in a thick village.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
CapitalCee:

It can only pain an idiot local champion like you. Send me your account number let me help your life, you seem to be living in a thick village.

CapitalDunce grin grin Go and help yourself first. Poverty wired brain.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by CapitalCee(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

CapitalDunce grin grin Go and help yourself first. Poverty wired brain.

Ode. I have never been poor and never will. I have too much to feed your entire generation. The way you speak clearly show you are poor and wretched. Clearly you live in a rural area. You dont know what credit score is, you are local.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
CapitalCee:

Ode. I have never been poor and never will. I have too much to feed your entire generation. The way you speak clearly show you are poor and wretched. Clearly you live in a rural area. You dont know what credit score is, you are local.

So, why are you wailing online? Who asked you for your life's history? Heya, sorry cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Greatuzoewulu: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why are the female actors more richer than the males?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Baelila: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by CapitalCee(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
tot:

So, why are you wailing online? Who asked you for your life's history? Heya, sorry cheesy

You are the person that delivered your life history, with your village mentality not me. What do you know about me. Local girl

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
CapitalCee:

You are the person that delivered your life history, with your village mentality not me. What do you know about me. Local girl
[/s]
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by CapitalCee(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
tot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am. Village girl

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by tot(f): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
CapitalCee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am. Village girl
[/s]
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by MummyD2020(f): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
People complaining that the car is so expensive should leave her the hell alone. Its hers, its hers. We have all turned to saints just because someone you think that cant afford something has it. Why not work harder rather than condemning her? Yes she did olosho work, ehhe gini emezie? The time we have to condemn and hate and spite women when they get or acquire expensive stuff, if we put the effort into something positive, we too can measure up. This is pure jealousy. Theres nothing anyone can do about it. So quit hating and mind your business.

For those that have vowed to type trash after this, remember its my opinion so you can tender yours without insult. Otherwise, I no send you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.