Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers (49141 Views)

AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Carlyboi(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Madam cam down na!e never reach to Dey swear swear!we get it,it wasn’t him might be otedola or apostle Suleiman!i ain’t judging you tho....your body your hard work your pussy!who cares?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by DavidTariq96(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Omo yin o se agbafo o un ko aso wa le..

Even if she get movie role on a monthly basis for the past 24 months earning 1million naira per month, she still never buy that car from her sweat.

Anyways, I wish her all the best.

Lol... I just tire ooo, she think say na retard she dey follow talk oo, imagine nonsense, how much them dey pay them for movies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Iceberghill(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2021
If she not guilty why bother mtcheeeeew
Audio swearing

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by johnkey: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2021
maybe not the man in question, but definitely a politician gave her that from his newly purchased cars.

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Cantonese: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
what do you mean by sexism, in any sane world she can't buy that car without having the authorities question her. Not in u.k, not in America, no where in eroupe. What is her occupation? An actress right?
How much is she being paid to afford that car?
In all her total career earnings can't afford that car, so now tell me why she won't be dragged, she is a public figure and as such should be dragged because she can't, like i mean can't afford that car from her earnings.

Have you ever been to those countries that you mentioned? Even if you have never been there, at least you watch your small TV, you use your small data to read news from the social media. You hear how actors and actresses/entertainers in those countries are paid in multiple millions of dollars/pounds and Euros. You see the houses they purchase and live in. You see the cars they drive. You see the lives they live.

Here our entertainers are abused when they make their decent living. They are abused/insulted/derided when you find they live in penury.

If she lives her life off some wealthy man, it is her business. How much she's paid concern una? Did she enter into any contractual agreement with you? Have you ever sighted any of her contract papers?

Surely you do not expect her as an entertainer to live in poverty. She strives to make it, yet you all abuse her. Do you all not like good things of life? Do you all prefer poverty? Why not strive to get such a car and prove if it is easy. Even aspire to get to her present level, if you can. E easy? But small corolla first 1.3m know to how far.

That car cost less than $20k and yet una heart cut. American entertainers purchase cars of $200k and you eulogize them.

Dem take owu reasoning swear for all of una sef? Owu don wound all of una come take plaster cover am for una.

All these una nonsense make Buhari say Nigerian youths dey lazy. Na people like una cause am.

Abbeggii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Pure envy. Are you her employer? Even the average Nigerian employee has a side hustle, some up to five different side hustle, aside the main job.
Jealousy.
jealousy kee you dere, you don't and can't find any proper answer to my questions hence you tag it jealously. Nah shallow mentality and lack of proper exposure dey worry you. So i will not blame you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2021
davidque:
Totally unnecessary. Why swear with a life that you don't own! If you want peace and quiet don't show off your wealth on the internet. Besides just as rugged man ask: why is it that it's only the female actresses that are buying cars and building houses, when the men do even more work......... Hmm!!!
Who told you men do all the work? Acting is acting. Some of these actresses invest in real estate, crypto currency.
You guys are just plain jealous. Even if they use "bottom power" nothing is easy. Let those male actors go and service senators wives na. undecided

7 Likes

Kingsbridge:
jealousy kee you dere, you don't and can't find any proper answer to my questions hence you tag it jealously. Nah shallow mentality and lack of proper exposure dey worry you. So i will not blame you.
Yen yen yen
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Who are the people that said a certain man bought her the car??

Someone that is into cockexchange and Clitocurrency..

She worked hard for her money and it is paying off..
I swear, you are mad. See how you nearly got me confused. grin

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Newsmic:
'I Swear With Mother's Life.' - Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman (Video)

"I Swear With My Mother's Life. I Have Never Met This Man Before" - Destiny Etiko Denies Allegation Of Receiving Her Prado SUV From A Married Oil Businessman

Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has reacted to the rumor that her newly acquired Toyota Land Cruiser Prado was gifted to her by a popular married oil businessman, IgbereTV reports.

She did a video denying the allegation and also laid curses on those spreading the rumor.

She said in the video;

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FZMGywoKGc

Captioning the video on her Instagram handle, the actress wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLAW5dVA9bt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
You mean working very hard with your pussy? Can you swear that proceeds from your prostitution is not the major part of the money used to acquire that car?

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by GenerationNext: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
that is how they swear and deny but later become 2nd or 3rd wives
Why are you dying over somebody's else matter. Did she buy it with your money. Why did you allow envy to becloud your sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Bondinus(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Ceeogbaru2:

Worth more than 60 million so how much do she earning in a year and how many have she be acting...
E tire me too.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Originalsly: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Two wrongs don't make a right. Why would she be upset when she ought to know posting such will bring such negative responses? Then how can she dress in a way to support what is being said? Good luck on her setting the record straight and shutting down slander.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by GenerationNext: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Carlyboi:
Madam cam down na!e never reach to Dey swear swear!we get it,it wasn’t him might be otedola or apostle Suleiman!i ain’t judging you tho....your body your hard work your pussy!who cares?
Why are you dying over somebody's else matter. Did she buy it with your money. Why did you allow envy to becloud your sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Justiceibeikenn: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2021
webdev203:
Bloggers are at it again!

Let's tell ourselves the truth if she had 50 million or more to buy that car she would rather build a house as an igbo girl that she is...look at the house the car is packed then you'll know it's a gift..

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Cantonese:

Have you ever been to those countries that you mentioned? Even if you have never been there, at least you watch your small TV, you use your small data to read news from the social media. You hear how actors and actresses/entertainers in those countries are paid in multiple millions of dollars/pounds and Euros. You see the houses they purchase and live in. You see the cars they drive. You see the lives they live.

Here our entertainers are abused when they make their decent living. They are abused/insulted/derided when you find they live in penury.

If she lives her life off some wealthy man, it is her business. How much she's paid concern una? Did she enter into any contractual agreement with you? Have you ever sighted any of her contract papers?

Surely you do not expect her as an entertainer to live in poverty. She strives to make it, yet you all abuse her. Do you all not like good things of life? Do you all prefer poverty? Why not strive to get such a car and prove if it is easy. Even aspire to get to her present level, if you can. E easy? But small corolla first 1.3m know to how far.

That car cost less than $20k and yet una heart cut. American entertainers purchase cars of $200k and you eulogize them.

Dem take owu reasoning swear for all of una sef? Owu don wound all of una come take plaster cover am for una.

Abbeggii.
I wanted to ignore you but maybe i need to set something straight, I am not you, I have been and still will be outside the shores of this country and know how stuffs work. Werey is comparing an American entertainer to a nollywood not even musician but nollywood actress. Sorry you still have a long way to go in life. He even said i should watch TV lol.
She made it people business by going public which means she needed the reaction. Awareness is bad nigga go get exposed before we have this discussion

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by LongNipple(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Make unable leave this Destiny Etiko alone o.

She is a hardworking Actress. I'm currently watching her Movie at the moment on African Magic Epic.

Please does anyone know how much they pay upcoming Actors in Nollywood?
I want to enter this year by God's grace
Let me put my Acting Skills to work.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Cantonese:

Abbeggii.
It's just envy. Let them read up how much these A list American actors rake in every year, or at least the estimates. These guys are multi billionaires (in naira)!
Misogyny mixed with envy.
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Justiceibeikenn: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Let's tell ourselves the truth...if she had that kind of money she would rather build a house...look at the house the car is packed then you'll know its a gift...how many times Dem blow am to gift her that kind of car

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Bondinus(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Nonexistent:
Why swear with her mother's, I thought she is dead. I remember reading about Pete edochie going to her house for funeral ceremony sometime ago.
grin cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Abudu2000(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2021
highchief1:
pls I don’t want to hear any noise about this prado it’s an old car that was upgraded.this car can’t go to Lagos from east it will over heat.the guys that did the upgrade over kitted it.abeg make we hear word
that ride came in factory fitted, nothing upgraded there. When will u lean that th value money of cars today isn't how speedy o strong it is. That suv is a government ride, its unstoppable, no police or army dares stop it. It is used by the elites infact its like a rolls Royce to other mid cars so that makes it a big deal. However u put it, she's a LovePeddler stinky wore and its whores like her who are threat to legit workers. Things lik this maks others fel wose for their own lives nah

10 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Originalsly:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Why would she be upset when she ought to know posting such will bring such negative responses? Then how can she dress in a way to support what is being said? Good luck on her setting the record straight and shutting down slander.
She's an entertainer! How hard is that for you to understand? Even the mgbeke on your street, she no dey wear short things?
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by MOTOPARK: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2021
oluwasegun007:

How she got it is not my fvking problem....

How shes ranting like her pay grade can carry it is my annoyance...

She should just move on like nothing happened, shes not the first neither would she be the last...

That is why at my first post I said she own nobody explanation olosho or no osholo is her pu**sy and her body,Although she can’t afford that car with her role in the movie industry

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingsbridge:
I wanted to ignore you but maybe i need to set something straight, I am not you, I have been and still will be outside the shores of this country and know how stuffs work. Werey is comparing an American entertainer to a nollywood not even musician but nollywood actress. Sorry you still have a long way to go in life. He even said i should watch TV lol.
Everyone na big man for nairaland. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Codes151(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Sweet hrt,
Stop wasting ur energy.
Forget this hediots

Either, sue them or ignore
Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Everyone na big man for nairaland. cheesy grin
I no be big man but i have got my level am currently at, and being so poor and timid isn't one of them. Oh nne

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by johnkey: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

These nairaland boys don't have sense. They were the ones who were targeted mostly by SARS, not ladies. Yet we ladies carry matter for head, join them protest. No wahala.
you are a demented fool, na nairaland girls get sense abi? okpor worwor thing.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Collegelove: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2021
Cantonese:

All these una nonsense make Buhari say Nigerian youths dey lazy. Na people like una cause am.

Abbeggii.
Shut up, you are a confused person. She does not such money to buy that kind of car. Most of these actresses are call girls. Stop defending immorality!!

13 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Abudu2000(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Justiceibeikenn:

Let's tell ourselves the truth if she had 50 million or more to buy that car she would rather build a house as an igbo girl that she is...look at the house the car is packed then you'll know it's a gift..
u are very correct. No girl,Nigeria girl as stingy as they all are will have even 150m and dare make a transfer of 60m for a car Infact aside govt working ladies i ve never seen a working class lady using more than a lexus not to talk of this bxtch who does some low grade movies that no one is even watching for free on utube let alone buying

10 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Omihanifa: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2021
everyone knows This girl nah olosho nah
If she likes let her swear from now till the end of the world, she didn't buy that car with her savings

She forked to get it. And it's not only her that's into prostitution in Nollywood. Almost all the female celebrities are doing it on a low angry

Even the movie marketers never get money buy this type of car despite the fact that they are the ones that bring out the Money to finance these movies.

How can she claim that she bought this car by her sweat. Car that's worth close to 60million naira undecided

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by allandutch: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

These nairaland boys don't have sense. They were the ones who were targeted mostly by SARS, not ladies. Yet we ladies carry matter for head, join them protest. No wahala.

Forget about #EndSARS for a moment and let's be honest with ourselves here...

Do you think she can afford a 45 million naira car based on her Nollywood earnings?

She does runs, we all know that. Most Nollywood girls do. She should just stop the pretense.

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2021
Bondinus:

grin cheesy
You no reason am? Person wey don die fit redie? Swear with the life of someone alive and most importantly, swear with Amadioha mek we confirm say you dey talk true if the person no die after three days. Nonsense olosho everywhere. See how she focused on only the man they mentioned which means that the so called rumor mongers named the wrong big god. The right big god is still out there somewhere probably laughing at us here.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria / Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.