Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too (1315 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by azeerellaz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
She is a 100level student in the polytechnic and also an orphan
i met her through my cousin who happens to be her coursemate
she gave in for me and also allow me to pass the nite at her place
although she informed me about a guy she is going out with back home
but she always want me to be around her even disturb me from going to
work but she is very disciplined as in she only give me a peck and anything
like a real kiss and romance is out of it although i love her so much maybe thats
because she is an orphan. But am a bit worried about the guy and the so called love
she said she had for cos i have reasons to believe she truly love me,

WHAT SHOULD I DO,
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
Love her back.

There's nothing wrong in sharing.
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by azeerellaz(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
am only scared not to be used and dump cos am very emotional and she is already aware am in love with her and i dont want my fragile heart to be broken.
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by alagha: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
its optional you can still hate her.
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
azeerellaz:

am only scared not to be used and dump cos am very emotional and she is already aware am in love with her and i dont want my fragile heart to be broken.
In that case, start falling out of love.
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by alagha: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
its optional you can still hate her.
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by ashe2(f): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
shine your eye now!!! wait for her to sort her issues if you love her that much, this gal needs time to sort herself out and u arent helping be patient or forget her cos she is not ready. be a man and stop asking this kind of questions my friend
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by SexyDuby(f): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ur story reminds me of wen i went 4 my NYSC. Most corp members were in a r/ship b4 coming 2 serve & along d line, dey end up wit newly found lovers

She myt love u but dats only because her boyfriend's not nearby so she's using u as a replacement(so she's not emotionally bored) but tins myt eventually work out well sha. JUST BE CAREFUL!
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by azeerellaz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
am not really complaining and am not rushing her,i really do appreciate her the more even the confidence she took in telling me and the little way she has showed how much she loves me.am only seeking for peoples view and i really do appreciate everybody that took time to view this topic and GOD bless those that comment and advice.i take a bow here thank you, xie xie, messi,
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by TruMantra(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Love her back.

There's nothing wrong in sharing.

Abi o! The babe is generous jare. If she has enough to give both of you, then take your own fair share and stop griping.  grin

But on second thoughts, if all you get is a peck and the other bobo dey get the full monty, I suggest that you apply for equal distribution of her "allocation".
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by Mcleo007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
@op, love is two-faced. Dont believe it when they tell you its impossible to love two people at the same time, smiley
Re: She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too by azeerellaz(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2011
although she is not that of babe,you know she is a kind of babe that is very strict and i think she is really trying to satisfy and please me because she claims she love me so much, anyway am very grateful cos after my research which i dont let my own personal philosophy block my way and after my random sampling i fink am able to come up with a final decision and here i take a bow and say thank you my love oluwaseun and thanks to everybody that took his or her own time to come over and help a brother thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Wife. I Want To Know If There Are Ladies Who Are As Humble As My Wife / Manly Ladies ! / Guys Are Devils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.