Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths (54338 Views)

Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
yoruba only weapon is betrayal and deceit.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by luluman: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Arakunrin Sunday, You're too small to warn or fight the federal government.

I will advice you lay low or be made a scape goat .
You be mumu. People can't continue to be mute when things are wrong just because federal government is involved. Worst is to kill him & another will rise until when things change for good.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
MuchAdo:

No pain, no gain.

It's a do or die affair for him.

He has chosen to be martyr.

The world knows Igboho. Who knows you

This is beyond you for sure.

Thank u bro,for addressing that scallywag.
To them indifference is a virtue,to us it is cowardice.

"Life ain't worth Living,if there is nothing you are willing to die for".
You either stand up for something, or you die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You've succeeded in spewing thrash .

Sunday the bastard igboho, will soon be put in his rightful place and nothing your useless leaders will do about it .

Your useless government haven't the balls to arrest him yet ? You're are the bastard here, an alien from the land of the blood sucking barbarians fraudulently claiming to be a Prince of Lagos; a fraudster ! Arrest Sunday and let's see how this country is gonna survive calamitous insurgences in many fronts. You guys are truly stupid !

What are you idiots waiting for ? Why haven't you arrested him and see what becomes of you useless animals in human skin in entire south west. It is your dirty,gworo chewing vampire you regard as father that's a bastard; definitely not Sunday Igboho.

You will soon be put in your own rightful place among the subhuman demons of evil forest where your forebears came out from. You this useless descendant of criminal cross border terrorists. Ori iyalaya e buru l'orun e ! Omo eranko lasan! It won't be well with you and your entire generations if the mannequin in aso rock fails to order the arrest of Igboho.

Now go and feast on your cattle's dung and remain dumber than you're already, slowpoke !You ain't worthy of my response ,cow !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by luluman: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That's how you people will push him to the point of "had I known"
Shut your mouth. If he dies yoruba land will appreciate him for ever.What have you done for your small village?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Thank u bro,for addressing that scallywag.
To them indifference is a virtue,to us it is cowardice.

when will you follow your own advise ?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Iykoto86(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Just mark my words "this is just the beginning" Yoruba will teach Federal Government a lesson
now you are talking.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by backnbeta(f): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

"you are a slowpoke"
Me
Nothing so obstinately stands in the way of all sorts of progress as pride of opinion undecided

HellVictorinho:

Do you really think war can happen with sticks and stones only
Sarcasm brother, sarcasm undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by luluman: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Okwyjesus:
Well. You need to swim the same ocean NK did before you can be accredited a true Freedom Fighter here.
NO, he will not run & fight from abroad he will stay here with us.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by yusluvad(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chief Sunday Igboho you're a Winner!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nauttyprof(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oblang:

Ur ancestors that pdp have traded their heads for plastic.

Same way your ancestors turned to zombies
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

when will you follow your own advise ?

I don't understand this question.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by ajl: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
BigSarah:
Well that's not a harsh move , they haven't sent assassins that claim to be military men after you yet... So you're a bit lucky

Assassins? Have you seen where bullets fired by someone goes back to the shooter? Just watch the narrative in this video below. And not to talk of a fully loaded individual like Igboho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9ptrX66IE
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Obamaofusa: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Okwyjesus:
Well. You need to swim the same ocean NK did before you can be accredited a true Freedom Fighter here.
You mean he has to flee,run away?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
backnbeta:

Nothing so obstinately stands in the way of all sorts of progress as pride of opinion undecided

Sarcasm brother, sarcasm undecided
Whatever
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
280Bracket:
So freezing account is the worse they can do?

Nigeria FG is a coward.

Biafra CBN Loading.....

Oduduwa CBN Loading.....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That's how you people will push him to the point of "had I known"
Keep shut. Stop peddling rubbish.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

I don't understand this question.

Your advise:

BobbyZrealist:

The real quote is "die for something or live for nothing"

I was wondering when you will start following this your philosophy which you are dishing out to others as if your were confuscius.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by AfonjaFirstSon: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

you are boasting of "installing buhari as president", the same buhari whom is tacitly supporting buhari-herdsmen to kill your people...
You guys are funny, you guys were warned that buhari was a biggot, but you shut down your brains and thought only about your own selfish interests: havaing a yoruba as vp and having the north support a yoruba for presidency in 2023.

You guys are myopic and dumb and backstabbing.
How can anybody unite with you ?
yoruba only weapon is betrayal and deceit, how will that work out in this scenario ?
We never knew he will turn against us. Everything is a lesson. That's human beings for you.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Ddokie: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Tinubu is a Fulani slave. He dare not say anything.

Tinubu is not a fulani slave or anyone's slave for that matter.

As a matter of fact, the Fulanis will do everything withing their powers to ensure Tinubu does not taste the presidency, knowing fully well that if he gets on that seat, you can't push him around one bit.

Tinubu is rather a slave to his political ambition, and is not willing to allow anything whatsoever scuttle it.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Obamaofusa:
You mean he has to flee,run away?

Yes...

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
We never knew he will turn against us. Everything is a lesson. That's human beings for you.
So we have established the following:

1) you yoruba are very selfish
2)you yoruba are backstabbers
3)you yoruba are dumb

You fools were warned, I still remember when I would talk to any yoruba before the election of 2016, I would either be called a mad man or the yoruba would just start shouting "sai buhari, sai buhari ....." bunch of idiots. I and others were bringing well established facts, proofs and all...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by AfonjaFirstSon: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Masterito:
Keyboard warrior
I'm not a keyboard warrior as you called me. All i know is that action speaks louder than words.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by bobestman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bro this is 21st century oo. Anything you can do, there are ppl among your tribes who hate you and can also do and undo it. You don't have an army so you can't stand the power that be alone. All they need to do is capture you and look someone to to destroy your powers. Can you disappear? Can you fly like superman? Bro borrow a leaf from my bro NK and get an army first. Our govt are devil incarnates and they have oyibo ppl backing them
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
We never knew he will turn against us (eventhough he was a well known biggot and chief of the fulani herdsmen). Everything is a lesson (eventhough this lesson was already available to us, but we just pretended to be blind and let it happen). That's incredibly dumb yoruba for you.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by AfonjaFirstSon: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

So we have established the following:

1) you yoruba are very selfish
2)you yoruba are backstabbers
3)you yoruba are dumb

You fools were warned, I still remember when I would talk to any yoruba before the election of 2016, I would either be called a mad man or the yoruba would just start shouting "sai buhari, sai buhari ....." bunch of idiots. I and others were bringing well established facts, proofs and all...

Voting Buhari was a mistake. We've realized our mistakes and it wouldn't happen again.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Rodwave: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
MuchAdo:

No pain, no gain.

It's a do or die affair for him.

He has chosen to be martyr.

The world knows Igboho. Who knows you

This is beyond you for sure.

Nairaland zombie miscreants knew him already grin
He is a member.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Elvis2kay: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Arakunrin Sunday, You're too small to warn or fight the federal government.

I will advice you lay low or be made a scape goat .
Oloriburuku Usman dan fodio slave.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Voting Buhari was a mistake. We've realized our mistakes and it wouldn't happen again.
Spilling coffee on your white trouser is a mistake. Willfully placing your head in the guillotine and begging the executionner to come and perform his duty on you and your family is not a mistake, it is suicide and wish of death upon your family.
You guys are a waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released / A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.