Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths (54331 Views)

Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by witworth(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Arakunrin Sunday, You're too small to warn or fight the federal government.

I will advice you lay low or be made a scape goat .
at least i thank God he's is not you, because you're a slave coward
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by isaythetruth(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Where is TINUBU in all this matter?

I thought Tinubu was Screaming where is the cow?
Is Evans Fulani?

I’m just perplexed at how suddenly he became mute grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Tinubu cannot say a word because he is looking at Also rock by 2023....which he won't get anyway.

Yorubas should be happy to have this young fearless man who is daring criminal herdsmen and also protecting Yoruba land.

Just like we igbos are grateful to God for Giving us Mazi Nnamdi kanu who is also doing same.

If we all should wait for our governors to take action, this criminal herdsmen will kill us all because non of them want to anger who ever is occuping Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Bestbeelieve: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Empty chest beater .
when you get served now, You will run to The international community for an audio help .

Igboho is fighting a lost cause and soon he will be consumed .

i'm no serial coward like your people! i;m only stating a fact. keep pushing people to the wall.....it will take a small issue to make arab spring childs play. At least ighogo is making a statement!where are your leaders in the SW? they have their tails between their legs talking from both sides of their mouth or not talking at all mskweeeew!!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by isaythetruth(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

my friend stop supporting Evil, how many times have FG taken serious action against this criminal herdsmen or even proscribe them?, but they were fast to proscribe IPOB... he has the right to warn FG.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by olajizz01(m): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop deceiving yourself, June 12 was made a national affair because of election .
Mumu be your second name,June 12 is political affairs itself,you can't you make one from your yeast as yeastern holiday,talk more of national holiday.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Bonavi: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2021
cocolacec:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/igboho-warns-fg-over-frozen-bank-accounts-rejects-award-by-yoruba-youths/
How can u fight herdsmen when u re already afraid of one individual Iskilu Wakili. Yorubas are very nurseating cowards
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Bonavi: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2021
cocolacec:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/igboho-warns-fg-over-frozen-bank-accounts-rejects-award-by-yoruba-youths/
Sunday Igboho is now running away from his father's compound because of one insignificant individual Iskilu Wakili.
Yorubas are so nurseating. How can an entire tribe breed such cowards
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by IYANGBALI: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Where is TINUBU in all this matter?

I thought Tinubu was Screaming where is the cow?
Is Evans Fulani?

I’m just perplexed at how suddenly he became mute grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

we are talking about human beans, you’re asking after an earthless man who is so self centred
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by IYANGBALI: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2021
Bonavi:
How can u fight herdsmen when u re already afraid of one individual Iskilu Wakili. Yorubas are very nurseating cowards
shut the fok up

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Decallionaire: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which useless martyr?.
The ones that died a martyr in the past ,[/b] how many times do you celebrate them in your Yoruba calendar [b]?

Nonsense

Small pikin dey really worry this one.
We know you but.....
Keeping disguising.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by zinizta: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2021
Mokason288:

I want Tinubu to be President of Nigeria
So I could tell my children that Tinubu is one brave Yoruba man unlike his ancestors who were raped in the anus after helping Fulani achieve their dream

I want to see how Tinubu could be president of Nigeria without speaking up for his people when Fulani was fuckinggg their wives and children

He will never be... Let him continue chasing a pipe dream.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by zinizta: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2021
OritoJasi:

Why Tinubu matter dey Pepper you ibos for body like this? If the guy manage become president like this, na to ban sniper for dis contry because the number of una wey go commit suicide go mehd oh.

I dont think you are a true Yoruba... If these herdsmen no concern you abeg shut up... abi Tinubu pay you to protect him image?

E be like say Jagaban jazz dey work on this one.... Na until herdsmen take over Rccg the Ibadan expressway before your eye go clear

I swear my people are too docile
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by OritoJasi: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2021
zinizta:

I dont think you are a true Yoruba... If these herdsmen no concern you abeg shut up... abi Tinubu pay you to protect him image?

E be like say Jagaban jazz dey work on this one.... Na until herdsmen take over Rccg the Ibadan expressway before your eye go clear

I swear my people are too docile

Koshi danu. Oloshi like you. Is Tinubu the governor of those states that are having herdsmen issues? What position is he holding in those states or even the government? If he talks now the same una go politicize his statements, ask him to face his Lagos, and even blame him for being behind the whole problem (some have already fingered him as the sponsor of Igboho and endsars protests). Smh. Yorubas and etekete, abosi, and odale spirit. God punish una. Go and kill him because he has chosen not to speak, then afterwards you can eat his remains.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by zinizta: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2021
OritoJasi:

Koshi danu. Oloshi like you. Is Tinubu the governor of those states that are having herdsmen issues? What position is he holding in those states or even the government? If he talks now the same una go politicize his statements, ask him to face his Lagos, and even blame him for being behind the whole problem (some have already fingered him as the sponsor of Igboho and endsars protests). Smh. Yorubas and etekete, abosi, and odale spirit. God punish una. Go and kill him because he has chosen not to speak, then afterwards you can eat his remains.

Your point being ?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by zinizta: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2021
OritoJasi:

You are a poor communicator... You can't articulate your ideas with clarity.
.. I asked you why you are posing as a Tinubu stooge , then you proceed on a headless rant.

What a shame! This is how low education standards has fallen in the SW .

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by OritoJasi: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2021
zinizta:

You are a poor communicator... You can't articulate your ideas with clarity.
.. I asked you why you are posing as a Tinubu stooge , then you proceed on a headless rant.

What a shame! This is how low education standards has fallen in the SW .

Your papa.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by zinizta: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2021
OritoJasi:

Your papa.

A very intelligent response.

You are bereft of substance so you resort to cheap insults.

Sheybi you sabi debate oya na defend Tinubu silence on the herdsmen issue make I hear you .... Your education/ miseducation is going down the drain at this rate...if your parents saved that money and gave you as capital maybe just maybe you will stand a better chance at making something useful of your existence.

"Your papa" - the go-to phrase of the average Yahoo boy with stunted development as a result of deprivation and poverty of funds and character

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Geo4646: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2021
let's everyone prepared ooo, no more keeping our money in the banks, useless banks dat will stand under hot sun disturbing and begging d poor masses to open an account in dia banks, and put our hard earned money, they re d same banks dat will tell u dat u can't take ur money from ur account... Hmmmm!!banks re traps.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by criuze(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2021
legends arw always selfless

God will strengthen this man to liberate Yoruba people from internal ,external and personal darkness

another point there is to find external source of funding as having money portfolios inside this camp won't go well for your project

they have as well banned crypto currency majorly because of this movements

but the good lord shall strengthen you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2021
MuchAdo:

No pain, no gain.

It's a do or die affair for him.

He has chosen to be martyr.

The world knows Igboho. Who knows you

This is beyond you for sure.
who know him papa??
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Proffdada: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2021
T9ksy:

Am sure you know where to stick your asinine and unsolicited "advice".

Igboho is not fighting the federal govt rather he's confronting fulani herdsmen to desist from killing his people on their ancestral land. Unless, you are admitting that, fulani herdsmen are synonymous to the federal govt. of nigeria
Don't mind the dumb nitwit. They are the ones who make Yorubas look like cowards. Quick to run away from the heat but they want to eat from the outcomes
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by deeva2: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

YOU ARE A COWARD...SO WE SHUD SETTLE FOR THIS INTIMIDATION BY FED GOVT...INSTEAD OF U TO SUPPORT AND UNITE SO THAT WE CAN FYT FOR OUR RITE, U ARE THERE DISCOURAGING HIM
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by molas02: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

another ass eaten from the rotten egg sported...........we wiill feltch all of una out...arijenidibaje omo ale jatijati
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Mummymahdi(f): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
T9ksy:

Am sure you know where to stick your asinine and unsolicited "advice".

Igboho is not fighting the federal govt rather he's confronting fulani herdsmen to desist from killing his people on their ancestral land. Unless, you are admitting that, fulani herdsmen are synonymous to the federal govt. of nigeria

He is warning FG in this news ,and trying to scare the govt with his protest ,is this really going to be his solution? He will soon regret it because he can't fight the FG
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Okwyjesus(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Obamaofusa:
You mean he has to flee,run away?

1. Check Abuja Prison register.
2. Ask Burutai also and the python dancers sent to SE

Come back later for discussion.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Abdogood(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mokason288:

I want Tinubu to be President of Nigeria
So I could tell my children that Tinubu is one brave Yoruba man unlike his ancestors who were raped in the anus after helping Fulani achieve their dream

I want to see how Tinubu could be president of Nigeria without speaking up for his people when Fulani was fuckinggg their wives and children

See campaigning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.