Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy (1068 Views)

Most Of Nigeria Girls Are Just Too Lazy / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MrGrimm: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
I've come to see that a lot of Nigerian women are just lazy, the only way they see themselves starting something for themselves is to sleep with a man and get money, money they'll just use to get i-phone or some clothes and jewelry. Especially those in the University, they come to school and be asking a guy for money, who's parents might be giving him less than her own parents give her, if that one no do her is to be a runs girl, they're so lazy it's evil.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by jawalis(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omo.
Ogbeni Just leave ladies matters na.
Haba, Naija girls this; Naija girls that.
Damn it.
If you truly know they are useless, why then deliberate on their issues or the unnecessary bashing and calling of names Dey sweet you for belle?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by lilvicky68(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Apart from their body nothing else to offer again.. I don't blame them all their role models are our female celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by tyup(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
jawalis:
Omo.
Ogbeni Just leave ladies matters na.
Haba, Naija girls this; Naija girls that.
Damn it.
If you truly know they are useless, why then deliberate on their issues or the unnecessary bashing and calling of names Dey sweet you got belle?

They need to be told the truth
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MrGrimm: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Reason it they always want more material things than men, but to work to get without doing something immoral is never an option. This is why I applaud men. They somehow find a way to make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MrGrimm: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
I applaud men for continuing to always find a way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MickzyDonald: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Accepted but you shouldn't be here creating a thread out of anger
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by dollytino4real(f): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
minus warri urhobo women, mention the state u are referring to, but I know rivers women sha especially ikwerre women follow lazy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by jawalis(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
tyup:

They need to be told the truth
Everyone knows it already. It’s getting bored. No matter how you advocate, some guys will still be foolish. No matter what
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MrGrimm: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Don't ever lose focus on your objective as a man because of a girl, because they don't reason the way we do. It's not that men can't sleep with women for money, but don't because we have more value and dignity. I don't care about the women it's about the men losing their way for a lazy woman without prospects.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MrGrimm: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
dollytino4real:
minus warri urhobo women, mention the state u are referring to, but I know rivers women sha especially ikwerre women follow lazy
I agree with you. They're the major ones I'm talking about.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by Sundrus: 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
dollytino4real:
undecided u don dey shift post....na 9ja syndrome dey worry u & the op...Nigerians in general dey lazy, mentally, spiritually & physically. Una matter don tire me. Make una wake up from this una senseless slumber. All the time na to dey point fingers, if no be ethnic blame e go be religious blame or gender blame. Ogun go soon kill all of una soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by lilvicky68(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
dollytino4real:
Ikwerre women no lazy na their men lazy..always playing draft from morning to night the only thing they know is to collect house rent toilet fee bathroom fee kitchen fee even soak away fee
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
@MrGrimm

It seems most of the ladies you've observed or met are lazy, I can tell you otherwise. Almost 98% of the female contacts I have are people doing meaningful ventures of making money and being intentional about their growth and development. So I could as well disagree with your observations, no doubt there are lazy ladies, but the volume you are citing is what I don't agree with, my opinion anyways.

last last I have come to discover that life offers to one, their level of preparation which informs their perceptions
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MrGrimm: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Accepted but you shouldn't be here creating a thread out of anger
I'm not doing this out of anger it's for the guys who are losing their way for women. Their efforts at a time might look in vain, but very soon they see their efforts turn to success and so much more.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MickzyDonald: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
MrGrimm:

I'm not doing this out of anger it's for the guys who are losing their way for women. Their efforts at a time might look in vain, but very soon they see their efforts turn to success and so much more.
Yh that's true
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ikwerre women no lazy na their men lazy..always playing draft from morning to night the only thing they know is to collect house rent toilet fee bathroom fee kitchen fee even soak away fee
mad oh

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by Jeon(f): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2021
MrGrimm:
I've come to see that a lot of Nigerian women are just lazy, the only way they see themselves starting something for themselves is to sleep with a man and get money, money they'll just use to get i-phone or some clothes and jewelry. Especially those in the University, they come to school and be asking a guy for money, who's parents might be giving him less than her own parents give her, if that one no do her is to be a runs girl, they're so lazy it's evil.

you are clearly referring to the Nigerian women in your circle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by dollytino4real(f): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

the no play draft reach warri men o!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by dollytino4real(f): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2021
Sundrus:
undecided u don dey shift post....na 9ja syndrome dey worry u & the op...Nigerians in general dey lazy, mentally, spiritually & physically. Una matter don tire me. Make una wake up from this una senseless slumber. All the time na to dey point fingers, if no be ethnic blame e go be religious blame or gender blame. Ogun go soon kill all of una soon.
u sha! u be ogun descendant
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by dollytino4real(f): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2021
MrGrimm:

I agree with you. They're the major ones I'm talking about.
ok, u dey ph? abi where
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by Funmmyastic: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2021
You that is hardworking,are you the richest man in the world?Dumbo!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by mosdii(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by MrGrimm: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok, u dey ph? abi where
I finished as a student in uniport some time ago.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by dollytino4real(f): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
MrGrimm:

I finished as a student in uniport some time ago.
no wonder! choba women laziness 101% compare to other ikwerre speaking villages

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Lazy by Cousin9999: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sounds like they've been brainwashed by a sexist society, or they've encountered so much horrific sexism that they've abandoned their dreams.

Basically, stop treating women like garbage, and maybe there will be less garbage women.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Car And Live In Lagos, Check This Out. Picture / Woman Begs Court To End Her One-week Marriage Because Hubby's Manhood Is Too Big / When she say "she want to hear from God First"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.