Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet (1413 Views)

Why Is Olosho Price Defying Basic Economics? / What Is Olosho Meaning Please? / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by fineboynl(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2021
girls students are short of words. if you are a young man and dating a student? you better use your head these girls ain't loyal. they fuu.ck up and down for the silest reasons.

they leave school are travel far to have sex with a men. they needed money so much to live their pressurized lifestyle. they are not meant to be trusted so if you are dating them for the fun sake continue and hold your pockets tightly as it should be that you are only seeing them as sex object and enjoying the ride and anything short of that will end in premium tears. always be guided.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2021
what did the daughters of Eve do to you this time around

3 Likes

Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2021
fineboynl:
girls students are short of words. if you are a young man a dating a student? you better use your head these girls ain't loyal. they mess up and down for the silest reasons.

they leave school are travel far to have sex with a man. they needed money so much to live thier pressurized lifestyle. they are not met to be trusted so if you are dating them for the fun sake continue and hold your pockets tightly as it should be your are only seeing than as sex object and enjoying the ride and anything short of that will end in premium tears. always be guided.
my broda, na now ur eyes open? Even those in working class, the only specie of men that can adequately satisfy these lots are those with deep bottomless pocket such as naija politicians, yahoo boys including those with questionable character.

It is hard to see any girl that did not engage in intimate sexual affair throughout uni! Maybe 0.01%
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2021
Make una disembark from all these yeye yeye kappings
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Agboki: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Baba leave DAT talk sales grls own worst,grls everywhere na same dem must look 4 ways 2 survive.
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Yr mates are making reasonable contributions all over nairaland.

You are here this early momo, doing beer palor gist.... U carry woman matter for head like gala..

No responsible guy out there will be here by this time of the day will make such a useless topics, it is either they are on their way to the office or looking for a way to maximize profits in their business.

Yeye people wey no dey shame

2 Likes

Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Polynek(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Is applicable to guys too

1 Like

Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Vagina people are the same everywhere, just that undergraduates have too much time at their disposals to do olosho work more than others. As a bobo, learn to put your dick first whenever you are dealing with daughters of Eve. Always keep your heart and wallet at the back and put your dick at the front.

2 Likes

Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by debbydams(f): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2021
fineboynl:
girls students are short of words. if you are a young man a dating a student? you better use your head these girls ain't loyal. they mess up and down for the silest reasons.

they leave school are travel far to have sex with a man. they needed money so much to live thier pressurized lifestyle. they are not met to be trusted so if you are dating them for the fun sake continue and hold your pockets tightly as it should be your are only seeing than as sex object and enjoying the ride and anything short of that will end in premium tears. always be guided.
imagine
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by mosdii(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by fineboynl(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2021
we already have a date in the 13ths and 14th. I was surprised at the femsly excuse she is coming up with right now. my investigation shows a big bank alert enters and when would just mustered the currage to change everything. one dude somewhere with spenddrift promise her goodies to show up and everything spoiled.

I am not pained because she didn't show up. I was pains because she planned the all thing this week. I wanted to canceled it last week and she protested so I had to let low.

I know how to plan the games henseforth. they want to love you and take you as real boyfriend and want to be doing olosho at the otherwise. continue.

you are leaving the one you love to go and be with the one you don't love because if money.
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2021
Polynek:
Is applicable to guys too
no guys are busy at the grind
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Uglychicki:
Yr mates are making reasonable contributions all over nairaland.

You are here this early momo, doing beer palor gist.... U carry woman matter for head like gala..

No responsible guy out there will be here by this time of the day will make such a useless topics, it is either they are on their way to the office or looking for a way to maximize profits in their business.

Yeye people wey no dey shame

The sex selling gender no go kill me, he should go and make money so your gender will use toto to collect it.
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Sluvist(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2021
You guys should start talking about reasonable things please. If you just rant about all women been Ashawos including your mother, it will not change anything. Better if you channel your energy into something important.
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by sunshineV(f): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
nairaland men are the most useless thing i've ever come across. imagine so much hate against female and u still patronize "olosho" and pay over 10k...
Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Jerryherd: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2021
cool

Humans are meant to have sex that's why they have sexual organs, sexual hormones and feelings

Even your mama Sabi have sex Na why dem born you

Calling a lady public toilet for having sex like your Mother and sisters is hypocrisy

Re: Another Name For A Girl Student Is Olosho Public Toilet by Polynek(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
no guys are busy at the grind
How can you b so sure. You can only say for yourself Bro

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife / Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video) / Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.