Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife (1420 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Queenpresh611: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Well my uncle met her a virgin
He was able to trust her until sometn happened
Please share ur opinion
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by aleeyus(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Please share ur opinion
Make him cum and ask us him self
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Ladylite: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Please share ur opinion

African religion and old traditions have somehow lied to us that the hymen is the seal of good character, honorable wedlock and good home.

Well, now it's clear, it's all a big fat lie
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by HopeVictor(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don't like virgins their problem too much..even to enter them self na wahala everywhere too tight..

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ladylite:

African religion and old traditions have somehow lied to us that the hymen is the seal of good character, honorable wedlock and good home.

they didn't lie to you entirely. it is 90% true.

It takes a lot of courage and self-control to keep that hymen in today's world.

11 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
cool
To me,it does matter....But you see en,I'd rather choose a virgin with bad habits than choose a non-virgin who has given a community service to every Mr. Dickson and Mr. Prickson stresslessly and equally has the same bad habits

10 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
I rather marry a virgin and bear all her problems instead of going for a non virgin who will probably give me worst troubles.

10 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by 2shaw: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Well ateast na you she go still dey fear until she tire,but if me I see one now,na to rush am shaply,no time.

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Ladylite: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
justosee:
they didn't lie to you entirely. it is 90% true.

It takes a lot of courage and self-control to keep that hymen in today's world.

Well it's lack of opportunity that makes many ladies virgins.

Sport trainings for athletes can actually slack and tear the hymen, there is no Islamic or biblical reward for being a virgin. Let's be clear on that.

A lady can choose to have sex when she is responsible for herself.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by TheUndercover: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
LOL! What type of virgin are we talking about here? Do you mean MouthAction virgins, anal sex virgins, romance virgins? which one?

Today's world, there are so many categories of virgins. The virgins regarded to in the olden days is not the virgins in this generation. This is the need for Men to vet the women they are committing to from A-Z. There are so many things to look into aside a woman being a virgin.

I noticed the issue of being a virgin gives women insomnia. LOL! Who cares? Men, never settle for less. If she wants a high value man, she should be high value woman also. Don't commit to h*es. Don't buy the cow when the milk is free.

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ladylite:

Sport trainings for athletes can actually slack and tear the hymen, there is no Islamic or biblical reward for being a virgin. Let's be clear on that.

I don't know about Islam but talking of the Bible, there are many rewards for staying away from premarital sex.
I don't think it is lack of opportunity. there are many young lady out there who have vowed to remain pure until their wedding night.

Lastly, no one is forcing ladies to stay away from premarital sex but you guys need to stop attacking virgins. I don't see virgins creating thread about non-virgins.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Ladylite: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
justosee:
I don't know about Islam but talking of the Bible, there are many rewards for staying away from premarital sex.
I don't think it is lack of opportunity. there are many young lady out there who have vowed to remain pure until their wedding night.

Lastly, no one is forcing ladies to stay away from premarital sex but you guys need to stop attacking virgins. I don't see virgins creating thread about non-virgins.
See please teach us the scriptures that show the reward of virgin
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Many deflowered ladies use this line, like someone said it's not easy to exercise self control till marriage.
As for me a virgin girl is always considered and a deflowered ones isn't something to be proud of.

Everybody with their own.

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ladylite:

There are countless Bible verses that condemned premarital sex but I will only give you one portion of the Bible so you can read God's instructions regarding non-virgins in Israel.

Deuteronomy 22:20,21.
There many other rewards like:
no heartbreak.
no threat of unwanted pregnancy.
no threat of STDs.
no chance of an ex showing up later to cause confusion in your marriage.
peace of mind that surpasses all things.

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ladylite:

grin Ladies will always be ladies grin Hymen talk no dey gree give dem peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Number one married olosho nairalander, Adulteress was married a virgin. Be wise
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Please share ur opinion

Tell us what happened. grin
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ladylite:

here is another verse advising men against marrying non-virgins.

1 Corinthians 6:16 ESV.
Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.”

1 Like

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by DSC7: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Well my uncle met her a virgin He was able to trust her until sometn happened Please share ur opinion
So what happened?.....
Abi e heavy you for mouth to talk?

Anyways you can pass her digits lemme confirm something....

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by KidDarkness(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lagos to California mileages will always condemn virginity

1 Like

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
virgin or non-virgin, the moment you are with a girl over a period of time you can tell if she's going to be true to you.
you can also tell if she's going to give you peace of mind.

if you don't get the sense of these 2 things mentioned just forget it.

there are virgin girls I would never consider for a relationship cos other aspects of their life, like character, personality and mentality is terrible.

as longer as the girl doesn't have a long history of fucking around....you're good go.
no be everybody go marry virgin.

last last virgin or no virgin all of them na wahala sef.
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by kukoyi17226: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
:Well my uncle met her a virginHe was able to trust her until sometn happenedPlease share ur opinionTell us what happened.
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Liposure: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Many people make the mistake of equating purity to meekness. Its one thing o be chaste, its another thing to be responsible.
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Reex12(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
atleast it guarantees a safeguard to avoid her clitoris from been licked,sucked,stroked,bitten by every tom dick and jharry in the community,school,and society
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Jaylite10(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
To me,it does matter....But you see en,I'd rather choose a virgin with bad habits than choose a non-virgin who has given a community service to every Mr. Dickson and Mr. Prickson stresslessly and equally has the same bad habits
Bruv marriage is not all about Shalaye..... if she is good, keep her and treat her nicely.
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Queenpresh611:
Please share ur opinion

For your info I have banged a woman who got married as a virgin before grin
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Ladylite: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
justosee:
There are countless Bible verses that condemned premarital sex but I will only give you one portion of the Bible so you can read God's instructions regarding non-virgins in Israel.

Deuteronomy 22:20,21.
There many other rewards like:
no heartbreak.
no threat of unwanted pregnancy.
no threat of STDs.
no chance of an ex showing up later to cause confusion in your marriage.
peace of mind that surpasses all things.

It's like you do not see the news. All these things don't work.

In marriage anything that happens doesn't get outside.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladylite:

It's like you do not see the news. All these things don't work.

In marriage anything that happens doesn't get outside.
I didn't get your point clearly
Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladylite:

I totally disagree with what you said about lack of opportunity being the reason why many ladies are virgins..

In December alone I declined a lot of invites which I knew wasn't going to end well. But I choose not to accept those invites.
My dear it's all about setting boundaries, self control, and a whole lot but NOT lack of opportunity. Abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Ladylite: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

I totally disagree with what you said about lack of opportunity being the reason why many ladies are virgins..

In December alone I declined a lot of invites which I knew wasn't going to end well. But I choose not to accept those invites.
My dear it's all about setting boundaries, self control, and a whole lot but NOT lack of opportunity. Abeg!!

May you not meet a "holy", man of God that will completely blow off all your list of demands in a man..... Then bang you so hard into submission.

Then dump you, come back here and talk again.

I hate Hypocrisy abeg. Na church people dey fvck past.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladylite:

May you not meet a "holy", man of God that will completely blow off all your list of demands in a man..... Then bang you so hard into submission.

Then dump you, come back here and talk again.

I hate Hypocrisy abeg. Na church people dey fvck past.

Where's the hypocrisy in my post?? Do you know me? Do you have an idea of my values? Who told you I have a list of demands? Lol. Hunnie you gotta chill.
grin. There's absolutely no need for the outburst!

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Her A Virgin, Does That Guarantee Her To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
No. That is not why virginity in women is sought after. It may not guarantee that she will be a good wife, but it will indicate that she has exercised sexual self-restraint and is therefore capable of doing so after marriage. It will also guarantee that there will be no old "ex" connection to hook up with; either for goodbye sex or after the marriage proper; thereby reducing considerably, the probability of paternity fraud.

But a virgin can still have bad manners, be spoilt and disrespectful just like any other wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN You Stay At Your Bestie Place, Male/female And Not Have S*x / It's Touching The Ground, She Said!! / Open Display Of Affection Is Normal In Brazil(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.