Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,244 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 (25723 Views)

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Blood suckers. People are dying and all these vampires called politicians think about is POWER.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by HONOR1: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Kuku sell the country and bring change... seh you ppl no get sense ni

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Racoon(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2021
grin Good! The north have taken us to that precipice. Tinubu you case dont be.DSS, EFCC, army, police are all on standby.Restructure this nation or all man go his way.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by MsAllison(f): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2021
in obj voice

i just dey laugh cheesy

it seems like apc get sense because I'm 100% sure that southerner will never rule come 2023.
APC zoning to the south will see their unseating

if apc zone to Yoruba and Pdp zone to the north
it'll be a landslide for Pdp because SE/SS will never vote for a SW candidate and in return the North always stick to their own grin

something apc will never risk

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by flamingREED(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Bad market for one ex governor of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Rugaria: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2021
#wewarnedthem...
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Tvoice: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2021
osuofia2:
GOD PLEASE THE NORTH, YAR'ADUA'S TENURE MUST BE COMPLITED

Go and wake him up to come and help u finish it na

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Hahahahaha do they have any other choice? No really do they ? The southern fools will not learn early that the north is not on their side . They are busy following the whoring yorubas that will betray them. I pity any Nigerian that thinks the government works for the sake of the people especially that abi what’s his name that one follow for zombie squad through and through. Sha wetin concern me ..

Don’t quote me if you’re not living in the reality of the Nigerian situation I go insult you and your papa

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Seyzcham91(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2021
angry
lamentor78:
God provide for me this year let me be able to relocate to Canada by next year i don't want 2023 to meet me in this country
Wrong move
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by adecz: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2021
▶APC◀

� ⬆AREWA PEOPLES CONGRESS⬆... �

The enlightened & so-called educated
West are being taught bitter lessons in
regional political domination.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2021
We are killing this country due to selfishness.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by ariesbull: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceDz:
Lie lie news on independent Newspaper?

Clown.... Do you think that North would relinquish power just likee that ...
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Rugaria: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2021
ForeThinker:
We need good governance not zoning
Really? Very SMART argeument..
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by obonujoker(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2021
They are foolish.

APC and PDP should zone it to the SE
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by ariesbull: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2021
jaxxy:
We are killing this country due to selfishness.
country is dead... That is why ibo want out ... Theey have seen it years ago

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Farki: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Even if they rule for 300 years their region will still remain backwards.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by ariesbull: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2021
obonujoker:
They are foolish.

APC and PDP should zone it to the SE

IPOB and ESN would gain more sympathizers fron 2023.... Nigerians would never have sense

It's same wahala

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2021
Dem for zone am to Chad at once
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2021
Kogi should not be considered North otherwise Middlebelt.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by tolexy007(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2021
SerikiFulani:
Nasir El rufai for president 2023 cool
Kayode fayemi for Vice president kiss

who is ur weed supplier?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2021
North don't have a credible candidate even they have never a credible candidate since creation of Nigeria. ..They only lying and painting their candidate good.

Even Mr integrity is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by pickatyouu: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2021
If this is true.
Tinubu blood pressure go don rise by now.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by contigiency(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Rubbish. This is a sponsored post to gauge the feelings of the people. APC will never do a thing like that. Nothing guarantees that if PDP zone their ticket to the North, they will win the presidency. At least recent history is there to correct that impression.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by MsAllison(f): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2021
seunmsg:
Never going to happen. Quote me in this any day, any time.
you don't know politics

APC will never risk zoning to the south while they know that PDP will zone to the north.

You don't understand how politics is being played in Nigeria do you?

SE/SS will never vote any SW candidate
vice versa
SE feels that it's their turn and SW feels they are the rightful people to get the ticket
and with what is happening in SW regarding the Fulanis
the North will never trust any southern candidate because they won't feel safe if he wins especially with their Fulani herdsmen atrocities and also not when their people is on the ballot (PDP) so it'll be mass exodus to PDP northern candidate.
trust me even Buhari will support a PDP Fulani candidate against any southern candidate.
and SE/SS will rather vote PDP than any SW candidate

This is the sad truth you have to kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Fiscus105(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2021
I biliv they have put strategy in place to make it reality, but I see it effort in futility. All these hatred on Fulani is pointing towards forcing president to south come 2023, I think they want to use north central to achieve their aim, but let wait I see how Nigeria will engulf if they nominate northerner as presidential candidate, even Buhari himself will run out from where he holed up in Aso rock and join Aishat in Dubai in other room.

NB. All political gladiators (Tinubu, fayemi, kalu, amechi, Ooni Apabio etc.) from the south that are still placate people from the south to calm down, which is the reason will still able to stay together for now, will join forces to throw bomb into political atmosphere, which I think may consume whoever is planing to retain power to the north.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by farouk2much(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2021
That's the only thing that can make apc survive in the north
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2021
MsAllison:
you don't know politics

APC will never risk zoning to the south while they know that PDP will zone to the north.

You don't understand how politics is being played in Nigeria do you?

SE/SS will never vote any SW candidate
vice versa
SE feels that it's their turn and SW feels they are the rightful people to get the ticket
and with what is happening in SW regarding the Fulanis
the North will never trust any southern candidate because they won't feel safe if he wins especially with their Fulani herdsmen atrocities and also not when their people is on the ballot (PDP) so it'll be mass exodus to PDP northern candidate.
trust me even Buhari will support a PDP Fulani candidate against any southern candidate.
and SE/SS will rather vote PDP than any SW candidate

This is the sad truth you have to kiss

Like I said, it’s never going to happen.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Jman06(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2021
I know Osinbajo will make a good president but will the cabals and Tinubu give him the ticket?? They won't because they don't care about the good of the country.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by PussyKing(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2021
grin grin

So na only Nut dey this country??
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by MsAllison(f): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Like I said, it’s never going to happen.
not like you can influence it

mark this my comment

just like I predicted Buhari backing Obaseki just to spite Oshiomole in extension Tinubu and it happened exactly

bookmark this comment
may God preserve us

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa / Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military / Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.