Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) (14957 Views)

Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by LegendVibes: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Wife of Ekiti State governor Bisi Fayemi on Tuesday penned a lovely note to her husband Kayode Fayemi to celebrate his 56th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

In a post across social media platforms, Mrs Fayemi thanked him for being a wonderful husband and father and prayed for more years.

She wrote:
“JK love, Happy birthday! As you celebrate another year today, I give God all the glory for your life. May you enjoy many more years lived in good health and with an abundance of favour and blessings. May the mercy and grace of God Almighty be upon you always.

“Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father, and for making our journey together a wonderful one. Keep on shining like the brightest of stars. Lots of love always.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLD8cfalr4I/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fayemi and wife met while they were students at the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University.

They have been married for over three decades, and have one son together Oluwafolajimi Fayemi.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2021
Beautiful couple

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations... More years of greatness. I pray for my own happiness too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Moferere: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2021
I used to see him as a presidential product before. But recent events have proved me wrong...

He's a coward

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Kollysman1: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
happy birthday Mr Governor
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
More joyful celebrations together
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by superior1: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thieves
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Euegene100001: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
So this man has only one wife; I'm so surprised; happy Valentine to them anyway.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Cerebellum: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
issoryt

Politician chopping our money

I decree God shud give us all uncountable Raba.
grin
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Abboki: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by hopevalley: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hahahahahahaaaa!!!!! This letter is just to impress the public. They may not be on good terms. Click on the first link on my signature to master how you will be making millions of naira from export business.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Cerebellum: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=passyhansome post=98899919][/quote]
Over 2.5 ni
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by MrImole: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bisi omo logbalogba
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Love under government money. Chai.

Separation from Nigeria is not enough at all at all. There must also be a sweeping revolution otherwise the serfdom continues.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by SUMMIE23(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Labisi...... the real JKF
if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations... More years of greatness. I pray for my own happiness too
With me.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Pfunds: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by MickzyDonald: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
The letter is to catch cruise NG over 9.5
Truly a love letter ... No VAR FT Under -0.9 odds
God bless their marriage sha
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by 44Bulldog(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
kiss
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Abalado(f): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fake smiles,,,, husband clocked 56 years today why the wife is 62 or so,,..well na their problem,,but wait o,what has he done for Ekiti people all this while o

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health. Amen
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
No money no love glues are not permitted to comments here grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by efighter: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Two looters, one family
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by efighter: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Abalado:
Fake smiles,,,, husband clocked 56 years today why the wife is 62 or so,,..well na their problem,,but wait o,what has he done for Ekiti people all this while o

He has been looting their money
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by tamunobello: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Age with more grace
LegendVibes:
Wife of Ekiti State governor Bisi Fayemi on Tuesday penned a lovely note to her husband Kayode Fayemi to celebrate his 56th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

In a post across social media platforms, Mrs Fayemi thanked him for being a wonderful husband and father and prayed for more years.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLD8cfalr4I/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fayemi and wife met while they were students at the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University.

They have been married for over three decades, and have one son together Oluwafolajimi Fayemi.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Focusmind: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
See how the wife resemble my former boss when I was still in the corporate world.

God bless you Fisayo. You gave me the ladder, the motivation and the encouragement never seen before. Though, we were of different backgrounds, you demonstrated uncommon leadership, sincerity of purpose in everything, fairness and sound equity in your judgments. God bless you big.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her Husband's 56th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Focusmind:
See how the wife resemble my former boss when I was still in the corporate world.

God bless you Fisayo. You gave me the ladder, the motivation and the encouragement never seen before. Though, we were of different backgrounds, you demonstrated uncommon leadership, sincerity of purpose in everything, fairness and sound equity in your judgments. God bless you big.
Hope you have conquered more territories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP / Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today / EFCC Bent On Convicting Patience Jonathan At All Cost – Ohaneze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.