Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here (5341 Views)

Let's Talk Brainbox Aka ECU. / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by Decentdave(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
How much is golf 3 engine.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Golf 4 is a good car depending on the engine you can chat me up on WhatsApp for more information
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SpaceAngel: 2:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by barnabas6: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2021
SIRBAUTO:
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCTS PROBLEM OF ANY KIND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE

VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCT LIKE
PASSAT CC
AUDI
GOLF
JETTA
BORA
PASSAT FSI
TSI
TFSI
PASSAT 2.0
PASSAT TSI
TOUAREG
Q7
Q5
PORSCHE
SKODA
ETC.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE
what is Your take on volkswagen touran 2006 petrol engine. thanks
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2021
they both are ok it depend the mechanic that you are using
SpaceAngel:
Are there mechanics available for Audi Q7 and how reliable is. Between the diesel and petrol versions which is more reliable?
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2021
You can chat me up on WhatsApp for more information
SIRBAUTO:
they both are ok it depend the mechanic that you are using
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by Hollawayn05(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2021
SIRBAUTO:
Golf 4 is a good car depending on the engine you can chat me up on WhatsApp for more information

Hello sir
Which will u recommend for a poultry farmer for hustle, golf 3 or 4?
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2021
GOLF 4 CAR IS A VERY GOOD CAR BUT IT DEPEND ON THE USER AND THE MECHANIC THAT FIXED THE CAR WHEN IT'S DEVELOP FAULT AGAIN IT DEPEND ON THE KIND OF ENGINE THAT THE CAR COME WITH SO GONE FOR IS A VERY GOOD CAR AND IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN BUT FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN AS WELL CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP FOR MORE DETAILS
ifortenet:
What's your opinion on Golf 4 that it is not a good car with regards to the aluminum engine and electrical problem? Pls advise
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2021
GOLF 4 CAR IS A VERY GOOD CAR BUT IT DEPEND ON THE USER AND THE MECHANIC THAT FIXED THE CAR WHEN IT'S DEVELOP FAULT AGAIN IT DEPEND ON THE KIND OF ENGINE THAT THE CAR COME WITH SO GONE FOR IS A VERY GOOD CAR AND IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN BUT FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN AS WELL CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by eduman07(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2021
SIRBAUTO:
GOOD MORNING GUYS AND HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU GUYS FROM SIR -B AUTO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND A BLESSED SUNDAY

Well-done bro for the good work.
Pls I have an issure with a car I bought recently volkswagen touran 2.0 fsi .
The problem of the car was it was over gouged with oil after which it stated smoking.
According to the owner ,he said they have refused the oil to the normally gauge , and was told the smoke will reduce.
But it's one week now and the smoke it still there.
I manage to travel with the car which I end up buying close to 6 liters of engine oil.
And I also noticed the plugs don't fire well and the number two plugs socks oil the rest plugs are just black but not socked like the number two plug.
There is also a check engine light on it.
The engine also vibrates due to this condition.
I need advice on what to do cos I don't want any bad mechanic to damage the already sick engine.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by Kewtt: 5:43am On May 07, 2021
flootintin:

Please where is the camshart sensor of passat 2.0 fsi bvy engine located?

SIRBAUTO:

THE ENGINE CAMSHAFT SENSOR IS LOCATED
BEHIND THE OIL FILTER UNDER BETWEEN THE GEAR BOX AND THE ENGINE

Well. I have nurring to say. Let gazzuzz nakoks or nurey and kingreign do the needful
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2021
Kewtt:

Well. I have nurring to say. Let gazzuzz nakoks or nurey and kingreign do the needful
grin
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2021
GOLF 4 IS A VERY GOOD CAR IT IS DEPEND ON THE ENGINE THAT IS IN THE CAR AND THE MECHANIC THAT YOU ARE USING AND YOU THE OWNER THE WAY YOU ARE MAINTAINING IT YOU CAN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP FOR MORE INFORMATION
ifortenet:
What's your opinion on Golf 4 that it is not a good car with regards to the aluminum engine and electrical problem? Pls advise
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by simplywhy(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
SIRBAUTO:
GOLF 4 IS A VERY GOOD CAR IT IS DEPEND ON THE ENGINE THAT IS IN THE CAR AND THE MECHANIC THAT YOU ARE USING AND YOU THE OWNER THE WAY YOU ARE MAINTAINING IT YOU CAN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP FOR MORE INFORMATION
can you please comment on the engines? 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, and 2.0. what about the auto trans
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2021
THE BEST ENGINE AMONG ALL THE ENGINE FOR GOLF 4 IS 2.0
simplywhy:

can you please comment on the engines? 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, and 2.0. what about the auto trans
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
SIRBAUTO:
GOOD MORNING GUYS AND HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU GUYS FROM SIR -B AUTO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND A BLESSED SUNDAY

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=SIRBAUTO post=104618154][/quote]

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by CaptainAyub: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=SIRBAUTO post=104618183][/quote]
VW golf 4.
Gear selects up to 4 and stops.
At speed of 120k/h tachometer is already at 4,000 RPM.
Makes a thudding sound when you engage reverse or drive.
Gear flares few times,like you press the accelerator, the tachometer rises but car doesn't move.
Changed gear oil,still no respite.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
That's means the car come with 1.6 engine
ifortenet:
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Do you want to buy the car or you want to know about the car chat me up on WhatsApp for more information
SIRBAUTO:
That's means the car come with 1.6 engine
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by lordkenny(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for the thread.
Having sold my lovely 2011 CC, I got a Passat B6 07 Wagon.

The seller said only the AC needs gas. I sent someone to check up the car and it appears okay.

When the car got to me, first thing I observed was CEL on, paring brake light on, EPC light on.
The car won't Rev well until the pedal is almost hitting the floor. Speedometer not working as well. So the car was sluggish and won't climb hills easily. It also jerks for like 5-10ins after every cold start. I thought it was nozzle problem or fuel pump. A mechanic told me the timing is wrong.

But alas one Saturday morning, I remove and reinstall all fuse in the car both the driver side and the engine bay. And it cleared almost all the errors, leaving only CEL, parking brake and headlamp error light. And the car respond well, move very fast and gear selects well. However, I observed that the car heats up so quick. Like the temperature rises fast but won't go beyond the middle. Even on days of raining and wet atmosphere, the temperature gauage rise too fast but won't go beyond the middle. Drains coolant faster than usual and a sizzling noise around engine area.
Also my headlamp won't power on high beam, it keeps showing me the error on the screen as part of vehicle faults. I have tried all possible means, changed bulbs, check fuse etc. I don't know what to do again.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
IS YOUR CAR AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL
lordkenny:
Thanks for the thread.
Having sold my lovely 2011 CC, I got a Passat B6 07 Wagon.

The seller said only the AC needs gas. I sent someone to check up the car and it appears okay.

When the car got to me, first thing I observed was CEL on, paring brake light on, EPC light on.
The car won't Rev well until the pedal is almost hitting the floor. Speedometer not working as well. So the car was sluggish and won't climb hills easily. It also jerks for like 5-10ins after every cold start. I thought it was nozzle problem or fuel pump. A mechanic told me the timing is wrong.

But alas one Saturday morning, I remove and reinstall all fuse in the car both the driver side and the engine bay. And it cleared almost all the errors, leaving only CEL, parking brake and headlamp error light. And the car respond well, move very fast and gear selects well. However, I observed that the car heats up so quick. Like the temperature rises fast but won't go beyond the middle. Even on days of raining and wet atmosphere, the temperature gauage rise too fast but won't go beyond the middle. Drains coolant faster than usual and a sizzling noise around engine area.
Also my headlamp won't power on high beam, it keeps showing me the error on the screen as part of vehicle faults. I have tried all possible means, changed bulbs, check fuse etc. I don't know what to do again.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT THE PROBLEM THAT CAR IS HAVING IS THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
SIRBAUTO:
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by lordkenny(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
SIRBAUTO:

Auto tranny
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 5:11am On Aug 15, 2021
the car is having electrical issue that is the problem
lordkenny:

Auto tranny
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2021
You can chat me up on WhatsApp for more information or if you need anything
SIRBAUTO:
the car is having electrical issue that is the problem
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by SIRBAUTO(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
SIRBAUTO:
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH YOUR VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCTS PROBLEM OF ANY KIND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE

VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCT LIKE
PASSAT CC
AUDI
GOLF
JETTA
BORA
PASSAT FSI
TSI
TFSI
PASSAT 2.0
PASSAT TSI
TOUAREG
Q7
Q5
PORSCHE
SKODA
ETC.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE

Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by Glossyking: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
SIRBAUTO:

VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCT LIKE
PASSAT CC
AUDI
GOLF
JETTA
BORA
PASSAT FSI
TSI
TFSI
PASSAT 2.0
PASSAT TSI
TOUAREG
Q7
Q5
PORSCHE
SKODA
ETC.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE

Please I need your help and anyone who sees this post. Is Passat of 2006-2008 model good for bolt business? How reliable and fuel efficient is it? Does it have terrible electrical issues as most people say?
I'm thinking of buy one, please help me with genuine and experience based advise please... Thank you.

I'm in Abuja
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by Chike23: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Hello, please I need a good mechanic for my passat tsi..... Whenever i try to start, it comes up on the dash board button for driver assistance system faulty.... And the car won't start
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by OlaRolls(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Glossyking:

Please I need your help and anyone who sees this post. Is Passat of 2006-2008 model good for bolt business? How reliable and fuel efficient is it? Does it have terrible electrical issues as most people say?
I'm thinking of buy one, please help me with genuine and experience based advise please... Thank you.

I'm in Abuja

Passat is an owner friendly car.
My advise is u get a scan tool for ur personal use and u are good to go anywhere.
Meanwhile, I have a manual transmission 2002 1.8t Passat for sale, it my private car and the reliability is superb all the way. I will recommend this model for u compare to 06 model.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by esti98: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good day sir.
Please what could be the problem of my VW Passat 1.8t that any time I want to climb any hill it will be dragging. I have changed fuel filter and the mechanic had done some other work on it . But it still persists.
Re: If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here by GBagro: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello, I have a golf 3 with 1.6 injector engine. The car has been consuming fuel excessively, I have been to various rewire workshops where some parts have been replaced. Four different Airflow meter has been installed, two cold start, two brainbox but yet there's no improvement.

What else could be the cause of the problem. I'll attach a picture of the engine.

SIRBAUTO:

VOLKSWAGEN PRODUCT LIKE
PASSAT CC
AUDI
GOLF
JETTA
BORA
PASSAT FSI
TSI
TFSI
PASSAT 2.0
PASSAT TSI
TOUAREG
Q7
Q5
PORSCHE
SKODA
ETC.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT HERE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kia Optima Vs Hyundai Sonata / Ctn Cargo Tracking Notes (ctn) / How Often Should D Fuel Filter In A Tokunbo Car Be Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.