Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. (732 Views)

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. by Nollywoodpikin: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
I Quit Prostitution The Day My Father Showed Up As A Client
former commercial sex worker  has come out to confess how she quit her job after the unexpected happened. We will call her ‘Judith’ to help her hide her identity. She was shocked when her dad showed up as her customer one night at the bar.

Judith claims she spotted an elderly man at a night club who wore a cap and shades that hid his face. She says they usually fight for clients and have minimal time to be keen on details.

The elderly man, who turned out to be her dad, complied and followed her to a lodging.

The two reached their room and the man took off his cap and shades ready for sex. Judith, who was already comfortable, removed her clothes keeping in mind that she had to clear with her client and focus on the next one.

Upon turning, Judith came face to face with her biological father. She ran out of the room grabbing her clothes to cover herself

More Details here. https://yawabase.com/confession-i-quit-prostitution-the-day-my-father-showed-up-as-a-client/

Re: Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. by MickzyDonald: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Life no balance grin
Baba sef wants to catch cruise grin
Re: Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
WAHala
Re: Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. by mosdii(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (Reply)

Guy In Shame As His Girlfriend Reject His Proposal In Public [PICS ] / What Do You Know About ghanaians? / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.