Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,413 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Love Mamagee3 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Mamagee3 (1367 Views)

Mamagee3,i Love You / Happy Birthday Mamagee3 / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Mamagee3 by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
The fvck

Niggar!!
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by FreeSpirited: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggar!!
Don't be too serious breh
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by Boxer007(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The only Nairaland girl that fascinates or piques my fancy is Mamagee3.
I find her funny, milf-ly cute and mysterious. Any time I read her posts, I find myself smiling or laughing based on the likeness I have for her person.
So, if there's any Nairaland lady I will like to meet, it will be Mamagee3. Even though I don't see that happening cos

I am not the type of guy who comes on Nairaland to toast babes or send PM to random girls...but, I think it's not bad I just share it publicly cos I don't know how it happened...

Mamagee3 is simple, down to earth, carefree, and mysteriously funny with her endless question posts.... I actually decided to post this on seeing her last post which is another typical Mamagee3 post. ...I laughed again on reading it...even seeing her pics after reading her post should make you laugh, befuddled, or curious about her person...

angry
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by Boxer007(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
See this gigolo in disguise, keep dreaming and don't wake up,yeye gold digger

Hello brother angry
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by FreeSpirited: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Boxer007:

Hello brother angry
Hope you are now a new creature
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
D Way People Use D Word "Love" Loosely Is Really Astonishing. If U Know How Expensive D Word "Love" Is, U Will D Way U Use D Word.
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by FreeSpirited: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Truvel:
D Way People Use D Word "Love" Loosely Is Really Astonishing. If U Know How Expensive D Word "Love" Is, U Will D Way U Use D Word.

love as used here is the general context of love as we know it
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by Magnoliaa(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yet they don't do love.

Yawnssssssss.

General context my ass. grin grin
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by stupidmod3: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
this one dey find visa lol.
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by Poseidon000: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
gaius01:

NB: I'm not in support of Zzor or do i care about any conspiracy that might have occurred between both of you.

You said English right? All thanks to ASSU you are gradually improving your punctuation skills. Remember English and punctuation mark works together.

What da hell are you replacing? "X" for "&"? Or what are insutinating with the " X" sign there?
grin grin

I don't mean to rise dust just that, before " You criticize someone make sure you have done twice of what they have done ". - Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa.

In other terms fix your self fault before pointing at other people.

So, nairaland is still riddled with ignominious oaf like this: whose befouling insipidity can make one barf in ineffable disgust.

Oga, SIMPson(Knight in shinning armor). You just prevaricated that your use of "ASSU" instead of "ASUU" is as a result of typographical error. How then do you explain the highlighted.
If you must condescend to your fellow Ggg in an ingratiating quest to court the attention of
a püssy that give no rat ass about your execrable existence, at least; have the wit to match, not trying to be intelligent by half.

#Spit.
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by AeroplaneApple: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
One man's poison is another man's meat
Re: I Love Mamagee3 by bigpicture001: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Werey dey disguise. Why not come out straight that you want to have sex with her? undecided

They are always everywhere..team sex is what every guy wants

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Observation Of Nairaland So Far / Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex / How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.