Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? (2553 Views)

Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by nurabela: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2011
What questions do you ask to get to know someone really well?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by Pweety4me(f): 12:58am On Apr 07, 2011
Their life story? undecided
Re: What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 07, 2011
They could as well made up stories.

You get to know them gradually.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by Dubino(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2011
Tell her to write you an essay about herself, LOL
Re: What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by Nekai(f): 1:57am On Apr 10, 2011
rokiatu:

You get to know them gradually.

Agreed, time is the only way you can know someone really well.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by iice(f): 4:37am On Apr 11, 2011
What kind of movies do you like? grin
You can spot the sissified men out of that grin grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by toygod2: 1:33am On Oct 10, 2012
tell me abt yemi
Re: What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by Mynd44: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2012
Pweety4me: Their life story? undecided
I miss this girl
Re: What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2012
Tell me about yoself

(1) (Reply)

"All Men Are Dogs"?? / Whats Your Dream Girl? / Things Men Do Not Tell Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.