Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (14367 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by pendo89(f): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
First dates are pretty intimidating, you may be afraid of rejection and coming across like a loser on a first date.
Some become tongue tied,lose confidence and start exhibiting bad manners.
Have you ever been asked/asked an embarrasing question? how dd u react?

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by 7footre(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
Ummm, Brb!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by slimyem: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
hobbies,likes and dislikes,favorite food and lots of other light stuff.
Never been asked an embarrassing question and if get asked any,i'l sure know how to wriggle out.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
Occupation, what part of town do you stay. Somehow your neighborhood speaks few things about you. Do you smoke cigarette? Cuz I don't want no body smoking in my car or house when I'm not around. Your last name, cuz I wanna know what to put on the system just in case. I usually ask a lot but reasonable questions and not some boring annoying questions. Just few things I think I should know. More as we go.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by iice(f): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
Does he like movies? What kind of movies? Why does he like that particular movie?
His answer will tell me what kind of person he his.
As for embarrassing questions. I don't get embarrassed easily. Too mental about it to 'feel' anything.
But if i do, if i feel it's an appropriate question, i would answer.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
People still ask hobbies on a date this days?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
How long will it take for you to give me punny?

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by LongOne1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
Just general/careless questions that don’t have anything to do with Politics or Religion.

But to drill deeper, it’s questions like ‘what makes you tick’ to see if she has intellect or drive. Don’t remember being asked any embarrassing question though, surprising question, maybe.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by 195(f): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
color of pant shes currently putting on

what s[i]e[/i]x position does she like and enjoy

does she take cork in her mouth

Is she specialized in Blow - J[i]ob[/i]s

etc

these are things i might need to know to be a better lover  and ensure we have a smoother relationship cool
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by mukina2: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
Do you LOVE/watch/fan of football? who do you support?  grin
his response to that determines other questions i guess
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by 195(f): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
^mschewww undecided
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by jaybee3(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
If they go to church 7 days a week
If they have a Job
Interests and dislikes

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

etc

these are things i might need to know to be a better lover  and ensure we have a smoother relationship cool

looool

I like that but u re not serious o grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by 195(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
^what more is there 2 ask embarassed
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by maxtum(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
Simple questions like:

Do you like Big things?

when you taking my big candy can you swallow the pap as well?

Can we go to my Place and do it now?

Can i put my finger in your , "That thing!, right here, under the table and nobody would know what we doing"

Do you have pretty friends that i can move on to when am through with you!

Just make the questions simple and get the right/positive answer! Try it and tell me how it went!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by highland(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
what is your greatest passion and desire?

What do which to do in the next few months?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by justwise(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
Do you watch football? If yes then which club? If the answer is not Arsenal then there is no second date grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Baawaa(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
what u dont lik!!!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by bekay911(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2011
maxtum:

Simple questions like:

Do you like Big things?

Can i put my finger in your , "That thing!, right here, under the table and nobody would know what we doing"

Just make the questions simple and get the right/positive answer! Try it and tell me how it went!

shocked shocked
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Favben(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
Well, many questions can get a lady off, dat I know, giv dem a little too much to process nd its a turnoff
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
wow, what a perfect time for a thread like this.
am meeting someone for the first time in a couple of days (outside the state were i stay). i have seriously been thinking. reasonable advice abeg
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by OO7: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

etc

these are things i might need to know to be a better lover   and ensure we have a smoother relationship cool

maxtum:

Simple questions like:

Do you like Big things?

^^^^ Two of you must be out of your SENSES
Questions about: Likes and Dislikes is enough for you to know and study the person. QED
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by onila(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
DONT ask me if I am a virgin or not. some mo-ron asked me if i was a virgin on the first date, I almost spat on his face. never called him back or answered his calls. sad
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by AZeD1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
justwise:

Do you watch football? If yes then which club? If the answer is not Arsenal then there is no second date grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by xrazzy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
DO YOU SEE US MOVING BEYOND THIS PRELIM?

ARE U A VIRGIN?

ARE U A SEX- AFTER -MARRIAGE OR SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE TYPE?

DO YOU LIKE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE?

I HOPE YOU DON'T LIKE GOLD AND OTHER EXPENSIVE JEWELRIES?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
Do you have a gun?
Have you ever killed?
How would you like to die?
Do you have any idea how much I admire Jack the ripper? And lots of other romantic questions.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by dadicvila(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
Have you giving your life to christ??if you die now where will you spend eternity??do you know christ died specifically for you??these are the kind of questions i ask girls on 1st dates wink wink
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by onila(f): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
DONT ask me if I am a virgin or not. some mo-ron asked me if i was a virgin on the first date, I almost spat on his face. never called him back or answered his calls. sad
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by xrazzy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
onila:

That implied that you are not! no offence!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by dadicvila(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Onila^whats wrong in trying to know if you are a Virgin or not??dont you know its good for a Man to know what he is getting into??
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by DaDoctor: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

etc

these are things i might need to know to be a better lover and ensure we have a smoother relationship cool

THATS MY GEE. NICE QUESTIONS .RIGHT ON POINT.

REALLY THATS WHAT WOULD BE IN THE GALS MIND TOO. THEY ALL THINK IT 'SE/X, AND SE/X ALL THE WAY.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by onila(f): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2011
u went on a date with me because you want to know more about me . let our personalities click first before you ask abt my virginity. stup=id man, sex starved mo-ron!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.