Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari (17993 Views)

Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now the true Omoluabis has spoken loud and clear but we know that the nairaland fake Yorubas who doesn't know their left from their right will attack them for speaking the truth to power. this online miscreants shouldn't be taken serious because they don't have a say in the scheme of things in reality. hell fire surely awaits all of them when they eventually die.

Modified: See them fake Yorubas under me speaking through their anus while I'm sitting on top their cone heads Pooing

You need to work on your incomprehensible and highly disjointed English language if you must continue to use it as a medium to pass across your crappy opinions. Olodo ,an obvious beneficiary of the fraudulent quota system !

You're nothing but a feather headed tribal bigot from hell !
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Masterkernel1: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

The way you lay your bed......

Hope you lay it on tax as well?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
nanauju:

Answer your papa name and leave others out of your business then. We didnt s e anyone calling for help from others when it was their turn for suffering. You people should maintain status quo and stop crying us a river
Is this what I was saying

ESN is enough for you guys shey ?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Rugaria: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now the true Omoluabis has spoken loud and clear but we know that the nairaland fake Yorubas who doesn't know their left from their right will attack them for speaking the truth to power. this online miscreants shouldn't be taken serious because they don't have a say in the scheme of things in reality. hell fire surely awaits all of them when they eventually die.

Modified: See them fake Yorubas under me speaking through their anus while I'm sitting on top their cone heads Pooing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by providencia(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nairaland is a joke of a site; that's why many companies don't advertise here. The owner has refused to clean up the forum.

clean up? How do you mean?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Lashist:

Ehen now you are talking...shey you were denying you dont have hate before...omo i dont have hate for anybody personally o cus of civil war or so...na naija govt my hate dey for..keep up the hate o...you are doing well dwelling in your hate for igbos...hope this hate brings you more money boy...bye
Continue playing the ostrich

Your people have developed a life still in doing so
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Rugaria: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

You need to work on your incomprehensible and highly disjointed English language if you must continue to use it as a medium to pass across your crappy opinions. Olodo ,an obvious beneficiary of the fraudulent quota system !

Hope you know you haven't said anything meaningful yet..? When you're done spinning yourself dizzy with all sorts of high-sounding words, read the original post and make some intelligent imputs, that's if that doesn't prove difficult as making heavens for you.. Tribal rat calling someone tribal bigot... Characters we run into once in a while..
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2021
OcVoice:

Delta State is not an Igbo state. Igbo states are; Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi (not too pure sef)
You are supposed to write your name and say that you are not igbo.
You can't speak for all deltans

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by dokyOloye: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2021
geemd434:
Yorubas are doing this. Because they are afraid of the north. They want the support from East in case wahala burst
You smart
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

I poo on your shiny cone head

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by globalresource: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Skyfornia:
We prefer Biafra to any political post in Nigeria...

I know. But for now you are still Nigeria bro
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by olawonder(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

Whenever Yoruba ppl say things that serve your own interests they become ‘omoluwabi’... if they don’t go your way, they’re miscreants! Na wa for una

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by nanauju(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Is this what I was saying

ESN is enough for you guys shey ?

Wetin we dey talk, wetin this one dey talk
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Easternblood: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2021
weyreypey:
You'll never find the Igbo supporting Yoruba fa
Who supported Obasanjo?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by staneless(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Even if they consider, he is only going to be a puppet
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by AbuAeesha: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Skyfornia:
We prefer Biafra to any political post in Nigeria...
then go get it,i mean no foul statement
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Easternblood: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Morenikeji070:
Lol see mumu like you..... if yoruba didn't support you folks you can't do anything coz northern won't allow you folks at all you better stay loyal to west to help you folks and if you guys like keep doing shits give respect to ur boss yoruba boss
Some of you ofe mmanus are very idiotic in nature

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Rugaria: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

GEJ overfavoured Igbos didn't he

Slots that were meant for Yorubas were given to Igbos, not no

No wonder, you guys have remained in serious pains since he was booted out in 2015... grin
Name the slots that were meant for Yorubas that were given to Igbos? Name one? The house of representatives speakership that you guys abdicated to your northern lords? Name the slots! Today the finance ministry has been taken away from you and given to the northerners! You are not protesting! Head FIRS was chased away for a notherner, you are quiet! But you will go to back century past to locate non existing tales of Jonathan's favouritism towards the Igbos! Are you sure that this ewedu and amala mixture doesn't fasten senility?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by kingsclass: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2021
DenreleDave:
See yorubas fighting for Igbo, u can never see the latter do such for the former...

God bless Us
You are not realistic.During the June 12 struggle, didn't you see Ndubuisi Kanu and Ebitu Ukiwe being members of NADECO and fighting for Abiola to reclaim his mandate.

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Kaymansion(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Absolutely true don't be surprised when Igbo man name incoming IGP, PMB don't easily succum to pressure as a retired General but he has no choice this time around
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Champneys: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Do they even have to tell this nepotistic man to consider and be fair to other regions?
Buhari is a disaster on all fronts.
A very ordinary human being not a leader, a big simpleton.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by ScamHunter: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:
Isn't Luck Irabor an Igbo man again grin
He is, but not SE Igbo. SE Igbo was not represented that's why they are complaining.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by YorubaPrince: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Esseite:
This might seem ordinary to most minds.. but in politics this is a master stroke. This is smart... today I respect the SW in politics..

This is "I appreciate your good gesture towards me, but you may be getting it wrong on a wider scale"...

What the SW Elders just said to all regions:
To the SE - For most of us, Deep inside there is no hate, the squabbles are only on the surface..

To the SS - Brotherhood goes beyond similar names or culture..

To the NW/NE - We dont have to implore War initiatives just because people have dissenting opinions..

To the middle belt - those that amplified your struggles to be heard, need your voice sometimes..

Keep ur fvcking respect to urself, bro. Politics or no politics, th nation is in ruins and all you pple keep talking abt is how someone or some pple are genius blah blah for playing with millions of pple's lives in the name of politics! Damn it! angry
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by VTJN(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2021
bigfish3k:

You are supposed to write your name and say that you are not igbo.
You can't speak for all deltans
Lol, 5% =5 state. know this and know peace
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2021
VTJN:
Lol, 5% =5 state. know this and know peace
Nigeria is 102% Rubbish

I am glad that we are only 5% of the rubbish in the most rubbish country in the world while your region is 97% of the rubbish in this country.

Know this and know peace

Yeye dey smell. Mtchew
As if you are proud of being a Nigerian.
When you get visa to another country you will go and give testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Morenikeji070: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2021
I'm telling you the fact. Pee off
Easternblood:

Some of you ofe mmanus are very idiotic in nature
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MightySparrow: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Let Igbo sorosoke na
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by SmartPolician: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2021
providencia:
clean up? How do you mean?

Rid it of childish e-fights and tribalism by targeting IP addresses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Resume Nightlife In Owerri- CP Yaro Assures Residents / Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe. / Shittu Suspends Peter Jack, NITDA Boss Over “Misconduct”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.