Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari (17975 Views)

Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by iyke2frankeze: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Yoruba hypocrisy. They just want to arouse Southeasterners into protest so as to divert Buhari's anger away from the Southwest to the Southeast. Tinubu political strategy unleashed. Trust Yoruba to your own peril.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2021
ScamHunter:

He is, but not SE Igbo. SE Igbo was not represented that's why they are complaining.

You delude yourself... grin
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2021
weyreypey:
You'll never find the Igbo supporting Yoruba fa

Igbos supported OBJ as president for 2 tenures.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

You delude yourself... grin

Nigeria is divided into 6 geopolitical zones.

Nigeria does not recognize any part of SS as Igbo territory.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Onepeople: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

The way you lay your bed......
is your life better than that of an average igboman zone B?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Cherez: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Thank you guys, GOD BLESS the YORUBA NATION so much
However, I pray no Igbo becomes any of those service chiefs or even president for now
Any of these is a trap
We Igbos should let the non-Igbos continue everything administration in Nigeria for now
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

Nigeria is divided into 6 geopolitical zones.

Nigeria does not recognize any part of SS as Igbo territory.

Irabor is no Igbo man! smiley
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Onepeople: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2021
post=98923240:
Talking about Ambassadorial appointment,
Here is the Ambassador to the Greatest country on earth that Our darling Daddy appointed and the children of hate, frustrations and perdition aren't talking about it.
Hypocrisy is in their blood for life.
Some people will remain stagnant in life forever if they don't stop their lives of hypocrisy.

A position each and every Ambassadorial nominee will die for.....
Buhari hate igbos and igbos hate Buhari no offence, the only difference is that one is in leadership, expected to make a better decision that will unite the nation but the reverse is the case. Is only those that will benefit from the appointment that is always crying, igboman don't care .
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Emekaonline: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now the true Omoluabis has spoken loud and clear but we know that the nairaland fake Yorubas who doesn't know their left from their right will attack them for speaking the truth to power. this online miscreants shouldn't be taken serious because they don't have a say in the scheme of things in reality. hell fire surely awaits all of them when they eventually die.

Modified: See them fake Yorubas under me speaking through their anus while I'm sitting on top their cone heads Pooing

Thank God we have some omoluabi supporting Igbo cause. But how many similar omoluabi do we have in Igbo land supporting Yoruba cause? Can you give us examples of them?. If not please stop ranting
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
olawonder:

Whenever Yoruba ppl say things that serve your own interests they become ‘omoluwabi’... if they don’t go your way, they’re miscreants! Na wa for una
Is what I said not the truth or are you one of the fake Yorubas that I Poo on their cone heads. don't clean yours, allow it to dry
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Keep ur fvcking respect to urself, bro. Politics or no politics, th nation is in ruins and all you pple keep talking abt is how someone or some pple are genius blah blah for playing with millions of pple's lives in the name of politics! Damn it! angry

So it's not people talking about the faults that would solve it?...
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by thesurgeon: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
No tribe should feel left out.

How much money can you earn from a savings account? About 0.01% after a year. Low, isn't it? Of course, it is.

Now, how much can you earn from saving with Piggyvest? About 9-13% after a year. That is 9-13 times the amount you would earn by keeping your money in a savings account domiciled in a bank.

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=724cac404b0119
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Redoil:
do igbo realy need this sh1t

They need everything Nigeria can offer.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by KoshCAD: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now the true Omoluabis has spoken loud and clear but we know that the nairaland fake Yorubas who doesn't know their left from their right will attack them for speaking the truth to power. this online miscreants shouldn't be taken serious because they don't have a say in the scheme of things in reality. hell fire surely awaits all of them when they eventually die.

Modified: See them fake Yorubas under me speaking through their anus while I'm sitting on top their cone heads Pooing
Please, I am Yoruba.

So mention the name of Tinubu slaves and asslickers.

Larger percentage of yorubas are not asslickers.

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

Irabor is no Igbo man! smiley

U mean he's hausa-fulani or Angas? grin
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

U mean he's hausa-fulani or Angas? grin

He is Edo! v smiley
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by plaindealer: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
So, that irabor dude is not ibo because he's not from abia or anambra?

This is when people hate and dislike themselves so much that they pic and chose who is ibo or not ibo based on where they live or born in.

I can not for the life of me seeing Yoruba people making such destructive, discriminatory inter-tribal distinctions.

Is it even PMB's fault that ibo people pic and chose who is and not ibo or is he responsible for their own internal ibo against ibo and inter tribal discriminatory practices

Not hard to see why that region is so continually self loathing, restless and self destructive.

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by garfield1: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
An Igbo man deserves to be IG of Police but the nepotistic mannequin and his zombies think otherwise.

Which igno man is qualified
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

U mean this guy?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Irabor

Irabor is an Edo name... tongue

And he is Lucky not Leo.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by revolt(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
We don't freaking need any appointment from this useless adminstration. Let him keep it .
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by stasius: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
We are not interested!

Northerners can take every position as long as buu is in charge.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by VTJN(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
bigfish3k:

Nigeria is 102% Rubbish

I am glad that we are only 5% of the rubbish in the most rubbish country in the world while your region is 97% of the rubbish in this country.

Know this and know peace

Yeye dey smell. Mtchew
As if you are proud of being a Nigerian.
When you get visa to another country you will go and give testimony

I swear guy you funny seriously��, my odogwu brother I hail
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

Irabor is an Edo name... tongue

And he is Lucky not Leo.

Irabor is also a delta name answered by IGBOS from Agbor in delta state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by egoldman(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98923213:
Baba is the best thing to happen to us Ndigbos.

You of all people claiming to be Igbo?

God forbid evil, Tufiakwa angry

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by egoldman(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Easternblood:

Some of you ofe mmanus are very idiotic in nature

What a hell, damn it, will you people stop this tribal nonsense.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

Irabor is also a delta name answered by IGBOS from Agbor in delta state.

The name is Edo. Anyone bearing it is Edo whether in Delta or Anambra... grin
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by gtown: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Daily trust the Northern News Paper interviewing every Tom Dick and Harry parading themselves as Yoruba Elders

If it's not Yoruba Council of Elders or Afenifere Sociocultural group then they are not speaking for Yoruba

Nigeria has over 20 Security Agencies and Department of Government and Ibos head non, because the Commander in Cheif has reservation for Ibos

Nigeria has over 300 tribal/ethnic groups
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by gtown: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

From the horse's mouth " The constituents, for example, gave me 97% [of the vote] cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.” - Buhari
Is that not true?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by gtown: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
An Igbo man deserves to be IG of Police but the nepotistic mannequin and his zombies think otherwise.
Mention one Igbo serving police officer that is currently qualify to occupy the IG position?
I wonder on how Children of perdition think important position like IG should be automatically given to slave tribe of Nigeria. Do pigs have conscience at all?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by gtown: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

Mention one Igbo serving police officer that is currently qualify to occupy the IG position?
I wonder on how Children of perdition think important position like IG should be automatically given to slave tribe of Nigeria. Do pigs have conscience at all?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by flokii: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
What you sow is what you reap.. they sow hatred everywhere so noone gives a flying fvck about them.

Not like they care about others so why should we care if they are marginalized. Yeye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Northern Senators Plot Against Zoning / Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.